What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• mostluckieduckie
    mostluckieduckie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can put the steering wheel all the way down and my legs nor my stomach touch it anymore.

Yay for you! I am looking forward to this NSV. I am so short that I have to have the seat all the way up, but then my gut is squished and uncomfortable. I've lost some, so it's better, but not quite there. My steering wheel also doesn't adjust, so that sucks.
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    carmkizzle wrote: »
    i had 2 1/2 weeks of vacation, poor tracking on mfp, but always being mindful and trying to balance beer and heavy foods with walking. came home and showed 0 gains. i was afraid to step on the scale but determined to undo any damage done over the long break. now i'm excited to forge ahead! i guess that's a SV rather than an NSV though. s38b6ec5pu3w.gif

I think it can still count as a NSV seeing as how you were mindful of what you were eating and tried to maintain balance, as opposed to just being completely glutenous :smile: .

^This. Also, i'm totally stealing that gif, hahaha I love it. :D
  • ptipton520
    ptipton520 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Showing my age and my ignorance -- but what does NSV stand for? I'm assuming it is some type ???? small victory.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!