What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    amaes01 wrote: »
    A hotel towel wrapped all the way around me and even overlapped itself. I don't remember the last time I didn't have a gap. :)

That. Is. Awesome!
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Last year my AST/ALT was 385 & 400. Today they are 24 & 30.
    Last year my cholesterol & triglycerides were 286 & 513. Today they are 187 & 130.
    Last year my fasting glucose was 174. Today it is 83. Every lab was perfectly within normal limits. Attached note from my doctor: "You are a rock star with the weight loss. I am so proud of you - keep up the hard work!"

Totally awesome!!!
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred will totally change your body for the better! I did it for 60 days, and it changedy life!! Stick with it and you will she how worth it it is.
    pluginbaby wrote: »
    Today I got back into working out for the first time in over a year. Got 15 minutes into the first stage of 30 Day Shred and am feeling quite proud of myself. I stopped pretty much any effort in the last couple of years and I kept saying "next week, tomorrow, next week" and today I just thought "I've got the time, why not?" and went for it. I'm going to feel it tomorrow when I try for the full set, but I think it'll be worth it!

Well done to everyone on their success and I wish you all good things for the future!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!