What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    You look FANTASTIC.

I'll join in and add a picture to the NSV thread.

LOOK at me! I've only lost 10 pounds but it looks like so much more!

l3uwzsxp2s0x.jpeg

I've been feeling like such a blob the past several months and it's nice to see changes.

I love your curves. Rock em girl ;)
    I'm hoping I end up looking like you! What's your stats? Starting weight?
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    My fitbit Flex is now one notch tighter :)

This happened to me too! I was so excited

*kitten* i hadnt even realized so is mine....it dangling all loose .....Why didnt i notice that. go us!
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC.

l3uwzsxp2s0x.jpeg

I've been feeling like such a blob the past several months and it's nice to see changes.

hah. I was 232 im now 150. 5 ft 3. Im definatly not an end goal yet xD I want to hit maybe 135-140 id hate to lose my curves. Your pic made me feel like i waas looking at myself even your hair lol

Call me weird... but I ran our stats together and you had the same BMI as I currently do. (Adjusted for our height difference as I'm 5ish inches taller.) What was your waist measurement? And now? (If that isn't too intrusive.)

I'd like to drop down to 140 and get skin removal surgery. (I've heard it works better when the skin is thin.) Then slowly go back up to 160. Because, like you, I like having curves.

I sent a friend request!

Hope no one minds this off topic chatter... sorry guys!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC.

l3uwzsxp2s0x.jpeg

hah. I was 232 im now 150. 5 ft 3. Im definatly not an end goal yet xD I want to hit maybe 135-140 id hate to lose my curves. Your pic made me feel like i waas looking at myself even your hair lol

Call me weird... but I ran our stats together and you had the same BMI as I currently do. (Adjusted for our height difference as I'm 5ish inches taller.) What was your waist measurement? And now? (If that isn't too intrusive.)

I'd like to drop down to 140 and get skin removal surgery. (I've heard it works better when the skin is thin.) Then slowly go back up to 160. Because, like you, I like having curves.

I sent a friend request!

Hope no one minds this off topic chatter... sorry guys!

I have no idea on my measurements their written down somewhere send me a message sometime if you care much, Im toasty warm in bed im not going to go looking for them XD My body isnt very special but your right our bodies looked very similar XD I have a little loose skin but i could never get surgery for it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!