What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Loving all these responses... please... keep em coming.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    I bought a cool running jacket because I am now the kind of person who needs a running jacket. Also bought a cute little retro dress on clearance.

I'm still getting used to enjoying clothes shopping - it used to be torture because I had to pick from the tiny selection of things that came in my size, and even the things that fit looked terrible on me. Now I can pick what I like from all the clothes, they mostly look good, and if they don't I say, "Well, that's an ugly dress!" instead of "I look so ugly in this dress!" I used to look forward to buying clothes about as much as I looked forward to going to the dentist. Now it's a treat! The last time I had fun shopping for clothes was twenty years ago.

I swear the last few times I've been looking for something in my size, I can find more in the 2xl and 3xl sizes than I can in the L size. I'm kinda between L and XL right now, but I found jeans on sale with a 50" waist that would have been good 15 months ago.

Really, really pissing me off.
    That's a good kind of problem to have though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!