Gimme a break -_-

Options
12346»

Replies

• JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    OP: The fact remains that there is simply a more efficient way to go about your day. Is this the first time you've had livestock? You can work yourself into the ground if you don't figure it out in a hurry. There is an easier way to do these things...or do you just like telling everyone how much you get done and how busy you are?

BTW, I hope you have the proper medications to deal with sedation and infection prevention on the animals you've done "surgery" on...otherwise it's just cruel.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    abandon_thread_despicable_me.gif
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Eat the chickens ducks and bunnies. 90% of your problems:solved. You're welcome.
    I bet most of those have names.. Once you name it, there's no way you can eat it.

False. My cousin's pig, "Tyler", was delicious.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    The day i wake up at 4:30 to do anything will be the day i set my house on fire and walk into the horizon.
    I am venting. The system works that i have going-i am just worn thin because it seems like every problem has had a way of piling up at once.
    I sell the offspring-but a bad hatch set us back 2 months.
    Hubby isnt making enough hours at work to finish building our pens (all we need now is plywood) so i have 10 ducklings (being hand raised for breeders), 3 rabbits (being raised for breeders), and 19 chicks (meat birds) in a 10x12 bedroom extension. We should have had it done as soon as they were old enough to be off the heat lamp and hubbys hours got cut so now im scrambling to make everything work. Its one of those deals-if we have the time we have no money but if we have the money we have no time.

Im emotiinally worn thin right now. And to the smarasses who mentioned my spare time since im posting? Its called multitasking and if i didnt put this out someehere id probably lose my **** today. Bite me.

We're new to most of this as a group (i garden yearly, and we have had chickens fir a year. But niw im learning ducks, hatching poultry, and rabbits at the same time while trying to make a profit)

As a positive-i have sold 17 dozen eggs in two days.

I just need everything to level out, instead of a new emergency every day. Once i can make a routine it should help but first i have to finish my pens and get my poor stinking ducks to quit seizing. (Btw-dont use dumor brand feed for ducks, try to find game bird feed if you can).

You may not understand how systems work then, because that does not sound like "working" to me. That sounds like "barely keeping you head above water as you desperately gasp for air". A good system does not have you "worn thin".

Arrange a more efficient system.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    VcaBXkH.gif?1