Xmas 20lb Challenge!

Options

Replies

• merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 more pounds this week! I'm very happy with that!
  • webaker1973
    Options
    Hi All.....So I started this thing a week late and weighed in last Friday........I lost 7 in the first week!!!!!!!
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'll join you in this challenge.!!!
  • rayfromtx
    rayfromtx Posts: 111
    Options
    Had a great week. I lost 2 lbs. That is 4 lbs total since starting the challenge. My weigh in was on Sunday but was able to move it up to Friday and still meet the 2 lbs a week pace. Usually mid week hurts me and it takes the weekend to get back on track but this week I had fewer social obligations and was able to eat at home more.
  • ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    Options
    Hi All.....So I started this thing a week late and weighed in last Friday........I lost 7 in the first week!!!!!!!

amazing! well done

and well done to everyone else too, maybe this is lucky thread! everyone is going really well, keep up the good work and visualise how wonderful you'll feel come xmas :)
  • freightdiva
    freightdiva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi all started a week late first weigh in 10/23 189lbs lost 4 LBS this week 185 today I am so thrilled!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'm down a total of 2 pounds!

L.
  • funnygirl0940
    Options
    last Friday 10/22 I weighed 164.5
    today 10/29 I weighed 160.5

I lost 4 pounds this week!!! Yippee!!! During pms ladies!!! hah on it! We can't buy into the market that says we have to give in and buy our cravings...I'm eating healthy and had none(cravings)!!! No processed foods, just whole foods....this is great!!!

(I weigh in and update my "ticker" on Sundays)
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    At my weighday I only lost .2 pounds from last week. Ugh.
  • jippygirl
    jippygirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement and sharing your experiences, all! I have lost 1.5 pounds this week and 2.5 since starting the Xmas challenge. I've stepped up my excercise like many of you and it has helped! Keep it up, everyone!
  • LisaMaciel5508
    Options
    Im in this is a great challenge
    2494004.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • monica2383
    monica2383 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Down .4 from Monday morning... not the best but I didn't get to go to the gym this week so, better than gaining!!!! Being a new mom is rough on me.... Hoping to be able to resist all of the candy and other temptations that this weekend will bring!!!! Good Luck to everyone else this weekend as well...
  • monica2383
    monica2383 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Good for you!! :smile:
  • ley1
    Options

hey dont feel down at least its not +.2lbs ;) glass half full!
  • ley1
    Options

hey dont feel down at least its not +.2lbs ;) glass half full!
  • thiamaria
    Options
    Okay- I'm WAY late in the game, but who cares??
    I need a group to feel motivated. 20 lbs? sure :)
    My plan of action is to start with portion control, and accounting for all the extra little snacks. If I'm feeling munchy- 8 oz of water first, and give myself 20 mins.
    I'm starting at 164, so here goes.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Ok, wasn't going to weigh myself until just before we left for holiday but I couldn't keep myself off the scale, so I am down 2 pounds this week, 4.5 total, even though my tracker only says 4 pounds. Anyway, you guys won't see me for the next weigh in because we won't have a scale, but I'll be back for the one after that.
  • cataclysm
    cataclysm Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi guys!

Well, I am amazed at having a 2.4lb loss this week! I ate Mcdonalds and a Roast, and I am feeling very very smug about this...Although, Im sure karma will bite me in the *kitten* at some point! I can bet that I will eat lettuce all week, and probably gain weight, just because of my smugness today! lol Seeing all of your 4lb losses has inspired me to work my butt off before the next weigh in. So, im aiming for 4lbs loss next friday.:P

Thanks for everyone being so organised this week and sending me or psoting your losses, the list is looking FAB!

Keep the good news coming, you might just save someone from that slice of pizza or extra beer this friday night!
  • lotuspixy
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this. Do we weigh in every Friday? I need some motivation to keep exercising other than just running after my 2 kiddos! I can barely keep up...Yikes!
  • lotuspixy
    Options
    I'm late but I want to join. I was just talking about making that one of my personal goals.