Xmas 20lb Challenge!

Options

Replies

• deannarod
    Options
    I pick Mondays to weight in. If I gained, it inspires me to do better in the new week!
  • asherid
    Options
    I want to be down 22 by x-mas eve also. I'm still learning how this website and posts work so work with me ;)
  • mamacita99
    mamacita99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im in! Just joined today ~
  • ruler
    ruler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started [again] to try and lose some weight. The goal of losing 10 lbs by Christmas Eve is a good one. Would love to join with you and the others.I should be 150.8 by Xmas if I do master the challenge.
  • ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    Options
    Well, I'll be away for a week starting tomorrow, so no weigh in this week from me. Good luck, everyone, and I'll see you next Tuesday.

have fun on your holiday
  • ley1
    Options
    serial scale stepping again and its showing +1lb even though i've been SUPER good >.< oh well just got to wait till friday.
  • pumpkin_seed
    Options
    I am aiming for 20 pounds by Christmas as well ! its the gift that only I can give lol
    yet it will be the best Christmas gift of life! we should rap ourselves with ribbon and lie
    under the tree, no? too far?
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ladies, we are leaving in about 40 minutes. Let's just say my body has horrible timing, if you know what I mean. Not too pleased about that, but what can you do? Going to have fun anyway. Warm weather, here I come!
  • ley1
    Options
    aw mate thats poo timing! hopefully wont interrupt with your hols too much, you're probably well on your way now so HAVE FUN!
  • rundgrenfan
    Options
    Down two pounds this week -- on track so far!
  • kariW6678
    Options
    I am in!
  • boNep
    boNep Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in on this also!!! :happy: My weight last week Monday OCT 25 was 208.5. My weight Nov.1 is 205. Please start where you want to.

CW 205
    GW 185 by Christmas
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    count me in
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • twilightteamedward
    Options
    Have I missed last weeks results table? Can't see it anywhere.
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    Have I missed last weeks results table? Can't see it anywhere.

I think it is put up on Tuesday's as she gives everyone the weekend to put in their weights and then puts it all together on Monday!!!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    4 lbs gone this week! Woo-hoooooooooooooooo!
  • loveusa
    Options
    Hi everybody! I've been using the MyFtnessPal ticker for a year or two now, but am new to this message board. I really need to be part of a challenge, and hope to be of supportive use in return.

Starting weight: 159 lbs.
    Chrismas goal weight: 139 lbs

(Final goal weight, if relevant at this time: 108 lbs.)
  • ley1
    Options
    I'll add the list later if its not done - i've got it saved, just dont wanna step on toes.... cataclysm i've copied all the weight losses down so if you want me to post it just let me know x
  • iavue
    iavue Posts: 63
    Options
    Lost 2.4 this morning! yay!