Xmas 20lb Challenge!

Options

Replies

• JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to join. I lost 20 pounds last year before having to take all the family photos for the holidays. But I have gained 8 of it back and fell off the wagon when summer hit. :ohwell: But I'm ready to start it all back again! Sign me up! I still need to lose more than 20lbs but 20lb by xmas is my short term goal!
  • 6Janelle13
    6Janelle13 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i need something to kick start a new motivation for me so i am in.
    currrent weigh 138.
    Please add me:flowerforyou:
  • cataclysm
    cataclysm Posts: 109
    Options
    I want in...I want this bad! Am I too late?

I've added yourself and the last few joiners to the list :)
  • iavue
    iavue Posts: 63
    Options
    Considering that I am a little late and want to be realistic and not set myself up for disappointment, I will set my goal for a 10lbs loss by xmas.
  • sk_letsdothis
    sk_letsdothis Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm down!!!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Wow, a lot of people joined. I will post my stats by Friday.

191371.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join??? I would like to get in on this challenge!! I have been sooo off the wagon, not doing the right thing and not losing. I do not want another new year to roll around and Im doing the same old thing- getting upset about my weight and then vowing to lose. I wanna kick this weights *kitten* and be proud of myself before that!

So the weigh in is over the weekend sometime??
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I've been doing well so far this week. I 'm a little nervous about what the scale might read but my diet and exercise were right on this week. Yaayy me! I've been walking on my lunch break for 20 - 50 minutes every day, and really watching my calorie intake. And for the first time ever........I actually drank 8cups of water today!!! I've never been able to get in the habit of drinking water but I think I'm finally starting to like it more. I really would LOVE to see me at 10lbs lighter by Christmas! I hope everyone else is happy with the week so far, let's get ready to weigh in on Friday! Last chance workout coming up!!!! :)
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    So many people have joined!! I'm so excited about this!! I hope everyone is having a great week!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    So many people have joined!! I'm so excited about this!! I hope everyone is having a great week!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options

I weigh in normally on a Monday morning (7:30). What time do u post everyones weight-in ? I could message u after I have done it.
  • MAbbate
    MAbbate Posts: 46
    Options
    OK....so I weighed in yesterday (Wednesday) and my current weight is 179.2. My next "mini-goal" is 164 by December 31, so I will make my Christmas (Eve) challenge to be at 165. Here's to SUCCESS! Will check back in next week. Hope everyone has a great one~ :)
  • michie1979
    michie1979 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    your doing a great job cataclysm :smile:
    I will weigh in sunday morning and post it here :bigsmile:

Thankyou xx:heart:
  • ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    Options
    your doing a great job cataclysm :smile:

Seconded!

Dont think i'll get my 2lbs off this week - WI is 2 days earlier and i've not had any time to work out at all this week yet, going to have to run to do the playschool run just to get something in tomorrow LOL!

hows everyone else doing?

who's still with us and what sort of week are you having?
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    Im in :)
  • friedenscandy
    Options
    I'm in! I'm glad I found this group! Now I will really try with the competition!
  • cataclysm
    cataclysm Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi guys!

Glad to see some more new faces today! I will include you on the list at the next weigh in.

Dont forget, everyone who can needs to post their weight over the weekend so that I can repost the LIST OF SUCCESS (!) on monday. I am GMT time so I am a few hours ahead of most of you, expect it to be Monday evening UK time, Monday afternoon US time.

Its really nice to hear how some of you are getting on for your first week! I wegh in tomorrow. Im feeling fairly confident that I have lost 2lb. But, we all know what the scales are like! Unfortunately, I havent had much exercise, unless reading books about social work count. Uni has been keeping me busy! Boooo!

Anyway! To all of those having a last chance workout (or starvation, which I do NOT recommend for the record!) GOOD LUCK!

Hope to see some stories of success over the next few days!! :)
  • triscuitsmom08
    triscuitsmom08 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Down 9lbs this month!!!
  • taz12
    taz12 Posts: 32
    Options
    Just weighed in and am stoked. Lost 4.5 pounds. Can't believe it. I actually weighed myself on 2 different machines cause I thought the first one had to be wrong. Thought I was going to be disappointed this week! Fingers crossed this continues. Hope everyone else is having similar success. Good luck all. Stay strong. xxx
    :flowerforyou:
    2534073.png

SW: 160.1lbs
    CW: 155.6lbs
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    Just weighed in and am stoked. Lost 4.5 pounds. Can't believe it. I actually weighed myself on 2 different machines cause I thought the first one had to be wrong. Thought I was going to be disappointed this week! Fingers crossed this continues. Hope everyone else is having similar success. Good luck all. Stay strong. xxx
    :flowerforyou:
    2534073.png

SW: 160.1lbs
    CW: 155.6lbs

Way to go!! That's fabulous!!