Xmas 20lb Challenge!

Options

Replies

• ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    Options
    Ok first Weigh in this morning i really like weigh ins on a friday ...

LEY1- week 1 4lbs off
  • cataclysm
    cataclysm Posts: 109
    Options
    Ok first Weigh in this morning i really like weigh ins on a friday ...

LEY1- week 1 4lbs off

Yay!!! Well Done!

I am beginning to compile the list. I will post it on Monday evening! Keep the good news coming people!
  • cataclysm
    Options
    Just weighed in and am stoked. Lost 4.5 pounds. Can't believe it. I actually weighed myself on 2 different machines cause I thought the first one had to be wrong. Thought I was going to be disappointed this week! Fingers crossed this continues. Hope everyone else is having similar success. Good luck all. Stay strong. xxx
    :flowerforyou:
    2534073.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

WOW! Go you! What is your secret?
    SW: 160.1lbs
    CW: 155.6lbs

Way to go!! That's fabulous!!
  • cataclysm
    Options
    Ive lost 3.2 LBS since the challenge start day!

Keep the good results coming!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Today is my weigh-in day and I'm down 2.5 pounds from last Friday! Good job everyone else who's lost some already and good luck to anyone who still has to weigh in.
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Well...I'm down 2 pounds this week!! So excited!
    However, I'm having a hard time updating my TickerFactory Ticker. According to the site is says to click on the ticker and that is supposed to bring me to my updating page but it's not allowing me to click on it. Any ideas???

Congrats to those who already weighed in today and goodluck for the girls weighing later!!!
  • michie1979
    michie1979 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    However, I'm having a hard time updating my TickerFactory Ticker. According to the site is says to click on the ticker and that is supposed to bring me to my updating page but it's not allowing me to click on it. Any ideas???

Congrats to those who already weighed in today and goodluck for the girls weighing later!!!

your better off using a my fitness pal ticker, it will automatically update :) well done o your loss :)

well done everyone else who lost!!! Im weighing in on Sundays.
  • webaker1973
    Options
    I'm in. weighted in today and ready to roll.
  • RissaE
    RissaE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, Is it too late to join?? I have to have to get this weight off before Christmas!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options

Just go into your signature, find the link to your ticker, copy, paste, give them your password and you can update there. I had the same problem and my ticker still looks a little funky. It shows the 27 in my BMI twice. :grumble:
  • aflaherty
    aflaherty Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3 lbs for my first week!!!
  • merguson
    Options

Just go into your signature, find the link to your ticker, copy, paste, give them your password and you can update there. I had the same problem and my ticker still looks a little funky. It shows the 27 in my BMI twice. :grumble:
    Thanks! I gave up though and just adjusted my signature.
  • merguson
    Options
    I'm down 3 lbs for my first week!!!
    That's fantastic!
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well I just did my weigh in- START: 272 TODAY:269
    WOOHOO 3 LBS BABY!!!!
    This is my best weigh in since being on MFP :bigsmile:
  • hollmcwaters
    hollmcwaters Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in also. My first goal was to loose 19 pounds so this will work great for me. I started at 189 and lost 5.5 pounds this week so I have about 14 more to loose. I would love to loose 20 more by Christmas.
  • eyoreblu
    Options
    Yeah, weigned in today and am down exactly 2.0 lbs. So excited!!!
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    I just weighed myself and.... DOWN 4.2 POUNDS!!!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Stayed the same. TOM this week, so weights been kinda fluctuating. Im at 151.2 lbs.
  • blasian72
    Options
    I'm on the last leg of my current wait loss challenge- it ends next week. Our weigh ins are on Wednesdays. Sooo...I will post my weight loss from Wed. and go from there. It will be this way next week too and then I can get on track with everyone else. I lost 2 lbs. this week. Yay!! I now officially weigh less than my husband. You have NO idea how thrilled I am about that! Lol. ;-)
  • blasian72
    Options
    Just wanna see if my ticker works...

1885438.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter