4mnths & nearly 60Lbs down (b4 & current)

Options
124»

Replies

• Aimers70_2go
    Aimers70_2go Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love that color green on you =)

Keep it up!!
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The difference between the June pic and the pic from the other day is UNREAL! Thats so amazing! I know I see your fine *kitten* everyday, but wowwwwww thats so awesome! I love your guts babygirl, you're doing SO ****ing awesome. Remember how hard it was for me to hit my 60lb mark too? It took FOREVER!!!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look GREAT! Can't wait till I can say 60 pounds down, you must have so much more energy now!
  • XAVTAY2
    XAVTAY2 Posts: 58
    Options
    How motivating! You look great and I am sure you will surpass the 80. Best of luck towards your goal
  • strivingforbeautyy
    Options
    60 lbs in 4 months?! I wish I could pull that off! You look amazing!
  • michelleducato
    Options
    Wow!! This is totally motivating!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!! Thanks for the gym tips too....that's another thing i have to get back in the habit of, working out :)
  • michelleducato
    Options
    Wow!! This is totally motivating!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!! Thanks for the gym tips too....that's another thing i have to get back in the habit of, working out :)
  • michelleducato
    Options
  • Trickynotts
    Options
    You are Amazing!!!! Look at all the people you've helped influence their liives and thats just on here.
    Well Done you and keep up the great work, can't wait ti see the next pics of you!!! x
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!