"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Yup. Gonna have to make croissants. It's inevitable.
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to jump in? I only really started having indulgences last week but here goes:

Days 1-5 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa from Ghana) each night, sometimes with 30g brie cheese
    Day 6 Fruit and custard
    Day 7 Raw brownie bar (walnuts, dates and cocoa powder - so rich and so yummy)
    Day 8 Peanut butter brownie bar using greek yoghurt (1 serving), no-bake chocolate peanut butter oat slice (5 servings - can't stay away from no-bake things), 1 gingersnap cookie, some leftover melted peanut butter and honey from when I was making the brownie bar and granola for the week, probably 1 or 2 servings worth - went over the calories this day, but on a weekly average no problems
    Day 9 Gluten-free blueberry muffin - not bad as it was still half-frozen, which made up for the fact that it was on special about 2 weeks ago and was probably stale back then. And a small spoonful of chocolate chip cookie dough ...

I'm trying a comparison between normal chocolate chip cookies (using GF flour) and a recipe for flourless chocolate chip cookies. The floured ones needed chilling so I made the batter last night (NSV for not eating ALL the dough then) and will cook up both tonight for the comparison test.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Is it too late for me to jump in? I only really started having indulgences last week but here goes:

Days 1-5 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa from Ghana) each night, sometimes with 30g brie cheese
    Day 6 Fruit and custard
    Day 8 Peanut butter brownie bar using greek yoghurt (1 serving), no-bake chocolate peanut butter oat slice (5 servings - can't stay away from no-bake things), 1 gingersnap cookie, some leftover melted peanut butter and honey from when I was making the brownie bar and granola for the week, probably 1 or 2 servings worth - went over the calories this day, but on a weekly average no problems
    Day 9 Gluten-free blueberry muffin - not bad as it was still half-frozen, which made up for the fact that it was on special about 2 weeks ago and was probably stale back then. And a small spoonful of chocolate chip cookie dough ...

I'm trying a comparison between normal chocolate chip cookies (using GF flour) and a recipe for flourless chocolate chip cookies. The floured ones needed chilling so I made the batter last night (NSV for not eating ALL the dough then) and will cook up both tonight for the comparison test.

This was my go-to cookie recipe while doing a gluten elimination diet. I know you didn't ask, but I like to share recipes. *shrug*

http://www.yammiesglutenfreedom.com/2013/10/flourless-brownie-cookies.html#more
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Haagen Dazs Cappucino Gelato (101g) topped with ReddiWhip Original Whipped Cream (16g) and drizzled with Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (1tsp); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.2oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 2: Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake (1); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.4oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 3: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Soft Baked Cookies (2); McDonald's Strawberry & Cream Pie (1)

Day 4: Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino (Bottled, 9.5oz); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.10 oz) with (2) Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies; King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 5: Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (4); Kashi Cherry Vanilla Soft Baked Bar (1); Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (153g)

Day 6: Kashi Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies (2); Talenti Double Dark Chocolate Gelato (114g)

Day7: Albertson's Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart (4) Celebrate today, work it off tomorrow bigsmile

Day 8: Albertson's Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart (1); Nature's Own Double Fiber Wheat Bread (4 slices) with Smart Balance Light Butter with Flaxseed Oil (2 tbsp) and Welch's Concord Grape Jam (2/3 tbsp)

Day 9: Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (6.4oz and 8.9oz); Kashi Cherry Vanilla Soft Baked Bars (2)

Day 10: Kashi Cherry Vanilla Soft Baked Bars (2); Botan Rice Candy (2 pieces)

Day 11: Haagen Dazs Cappuccino Gelato (124g) with Reddi Original Whipped Cream (21g) and Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (20g); Botan Rice Candy (4 pieces)

Day12: Starbucks Bottled Mocha Light Frap (9.5oz); Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut Bar (1); Tamagogani (DriedCrabs 0.5oz); Haagen Dazs Cappuccino Gelato (138g); Amanoya (Bonchi) Kabuki Age Crackers (3)

Day 13: Haagen Dazs Cappuccino Gelato (224g), Amanoya Japanese Rice Crackers (3)

Day 14: Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (6.5oz and 8.5oz); McDonald's Pancackes (3) with Madhava Light Agave Nector (1tbsp)

Day 15: Starbucks Bottled Mocha Light Frappuccino; Glazed Donuts from Albertson's (2 donuts at 145g)
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 5: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 6: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1 oz.). Got a little intoxicated and had several hazenut meringue cookies, scoops of homemade vanilla and honey ice cream, and a scoop of TIllamook Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel ice cream.
    Day 7: Missed it due to being hungover and miserable (also like 6 hours of driving). Whoops.
    Day 8: Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 9: A couple little packs of Sixlets (thanks to my coworker donating his kid's Easter candy :bigsmile:) and Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie (1/2 cup)
    Day 10: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1.32 oz.), Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter (1/2 cup), and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (1/2 cup). It's not the one, Acrylics. Sigh. :frown:
    Day 11: Last of my Salt & Straw Honey Lavender ice cream, Ben & Jerry's Boston Creme Pie (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 12: DQ Cherry Dilly Bar. It brought me back to my childhood. :smile: Also two pieces of Daim chocolates. :smile: And Umpqua Chocolate Peanut Butter (1 cup) and Umpqua Birthday Cake (1/2 cup)
    Day 13: Lindt Milk Chocolate bar, Ben & Jerry's Everything But The... (2 cups)
    Day 14: Three Twins Chocolate Malt (1 cup)
    Day 15: Haagen Daz Green Tea (1 3/4 cup)
    Day 16: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1/2 cup). So much delicious. It's a shame I don't have room in my day for more.
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options

Day 6 Fruit and custard

This was my go-to cookie recipe while doing a gluten elimination diet. I know you didn't ask, but I like to share recipes. *shrug*

http://www.yammiesglutenfreedom.com/2013/10/flourless-brownie-cookies.html#more

Thanks for the recipe - and I love trying new things so continue to share as you wish! I have actually tried those cookies - very yummy indeed!

Here's some photos from my baking on the weekend:
    Skinny-peanut-butter-swirl-brownie1.jpg
    Skinny-no-bake-slice1.jpg
    Raw-brownie-bar1.jpg
    Chewy-ginger-snaps1.jpg

All these recipes are on the cookathome.info website - just something I work on in my spare time (not trying to promote it, but if you're interested please feel free to check it out!)

Also, how do you resize the photos so they're not absolutely enormous in these posts?
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
    Day 3 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, what was left of my Jeni's Banana French Toast ice cream (.85 of a serving), 2 vanilla lavender marshmallows and a rootbeer float marshmallow.
    Day 4 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, a dark chocolate covered caramel, and four french macarons
    Day 5 - A serving of Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato, a serving of Turkey Hill Lemoni Biskoti, two french macarons, and two rootbeer float marshmallows
    Day 6 - a serving of Jeni's Rainbow Frozen Yogurt and a couple marshmallows in rose vanilla and passion fruit. (passion fruit is ok. i prefer the rose vanilla. it is tastier than the lavender vanilla i have, but none are as good as the root beer float)
    Day 7 - three macarons for breakfast (raspberry, strawberry & plum. the other two were good, but the strawberry one was exceptional!), four homemade caramels after lunch (one lavender, one rosemary and two orange blossom-they are all FANTASTIC) and two cookies that my mom convinced me to try (one was a raspberry thumbprint and the other a chocolate orange cardamom flavor. they were both divine), and for a late night snack i had a rose vanilla marshmallow.
    Day 8 - two caramels and a rootbeer float marshmallow
    Day 9 - today i had my last 3 french macarons for breakfast, then i had Jeni's Ice Cream (1/2 serving of Sweet Corn and Black Raspberries and what was left of the rainbow frozen yogurt which was just shy of a full serving) and a rosemary salted caramel for dinner, and peanut butter cheerios as an after dinner snack.
    Day 10 - A Dark Chocolate covered vanilla butter cream and half of a mini mixed fruit tart.
    Day 11 - free samples at work today :D...i had a vanilla creme filled donut, a chocolate chip cookie & some vanilla cake with a Madagascar vanilla bean butter-cream icing---the cake was to die for!
    Day 12 - Two dark chocolate covered pretzels. I was craving a bit of salt with my sweets today so these really hit the spot.
    Day 13 - i bought a lot of new candy today and did a lot of small sampling: Marie Belle New York Dark Chocolate With Banana (2 little bars), Chuao Chocolatier Honeycomb Bar (1/4 of a serving), Sucre Artisan Chocolate Bar Candied Violet (1/3 a serving), 3 pieces of botan rice candy, a mini sesame crunch and a little taste of rock candy (about 5 grams)....i have to say, everything i tried so far was good but the MarieBelle Dark Chocolate Banana bar really stands out. It is fantastic!
    Day 14 - Two pieces of Dagoba Lavender Blueberry dark chocolate bar, a dark chocolate covered pretzel, two bites of bread pudding and two rosemary salted caramels.
    Day 15 - Steve's Southern Banana Pudding (1.5 servings), three pieces of botan rice candy, rock candy (one little piece, about 4 grams) and 1 piece of Dagoba lavender blueberry dark chocolate bar.
    Day 16 - A chocolate cupcake with peanut butter icing that had a marshmallow & nutter butter cookie on top. It was fabulous....also a rootbeer float marshmallow and a square of Vosges Dark Chocolate Bar With Hickory Smoked Bacon.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Day15: UNO DEEP DISH SUNDAE. - Went out with family today and tried. Mouthgasm that's all I can say. This is my second favorite dessert now.
    8ZTXapS.jpg?1
    Hnnnnnnng... Holy nom.
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Day 1: Mom's lemon cake with strawberries and whipped cream
    Day 2: Chocolate cookie sammich with almond butter
    Day 3: Chocolate and salted caramel pecan froyo
    Day 4: A Barney butter cup
    Day 5: Half a dozen Barney butter cups
    Day 6: Angel food cake with a strawberry
    Day 7: MY SON MADE ME RASPBERRY BROWNIES!!! :love:
    Day 8: Warm raspberry brownie with Talenti Vanilla Bean and a couple squares of Taza stone ground 80% dark chocolate
    Day 9: Talenti Vanilla Bean with a Barney butter cup chopped into the cup
    Day 10: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate gelato and Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream
    Day 11: Bissinger's chocolate squares that were just, ick
    Day 12: The last raspberry brownie, a 2-pack of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and Talenti Double Dark
    Day 13: Dark chocolate and peanut butter froyo
    Day 14: Salted caramel cake
    Day 15: Snickerdoodle croissant and Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream

Day 16: Those little chocolate cookies from the sammich shop... Sorry no pic... I had two of those at work instead of my planned peach pie with gelato. I'm doubling down on my calorie limit because I've been going over too much during this challenge. So 90 calories of cookies instead of 3-500 of pie. I already took a pic of the pie... Will post it tomorrow, and maybe a bonus pic with the gelato if I'm quick about it. :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Day 16: one serving Talenti Butter Pecan and one double chocolate scone

2eb1e181-2d3d-4db4-847b-9b571030a7f0_zps3f1416bb.jpg

This is one of my favorite scones recipes.

Well now you need to share the recipe cause that looks so good!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Chocolate Fudge Scones

Chocolate Fudge Dough:

4 cups bleached all-purpose flour

2/3 cup unsweetened alkalized cocoa powder

4 3/4 teaspoons baking powder

1 teaspoon salt

2/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar

12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon-size chunks

4 large eggs

1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons heavy cream

2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

About 1/3 cup crystallized sugar (or granulated sugar), for sprinkling on the tops of the unbaked scones (I just dust with powdered sugar-- less calories)

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F: Line 2 heavy cookie sheets or rimmed sheet pans with lengths of cooking parchment paper.

Mix the dough: Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and granulated sugar into a large mixing bowl. Drop in the chunks of butter and, using a pastry blender or two round-bladed knives, cut the fat into the flour mixture until reduced to large pieces about the size of large pearls. Reduce the fat further to smaller flakes, using your fingertips. In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, and heavy cream. Pour the egg mixture over the sifted ingredients, scatter the chocolate chips over, and stir to form a dough. Gather the dough into a rough mass. Knead the dough lightly in the bowl for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Form the scones: Divide the dough in half. On a lightly floured work surface, pat or roll each piece into a disk about 7 inches in diameter. With a chef's knife, cut each disk into 5 wedges. As the scones are cut, press in any chips that may stick out of the sides. Transfer the scones to the prepared pans, placing them 3 inches apart. Assemble 5 scones on each pan. Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each scone.

Bake and cook the scones: Bake the scones in the pre-heated oven for 17 to 19 minutes, or until set. Begin checking the scones at 16 minutes. Transfer the pans to cooling racks. Let the scones stand on the pans for 1 minute, then carefully remove them to cooling racks, using a wide offset metal spatula. Cool completely. Serve the scones freshly baked.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5011207

Oh and I have a tip for butter. I freeze it overnight and then while it's still frozen I grate it. It makes perfect little round pieces and then you can just mix them into the flour without all the trouble of cutting in.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Chocolate Fudge Scones

Chocolate Fudge Dough:

4 cups bleached all-purpose flour

2/3 cup unsweetened alkalized cocoa powder

4 3/4 teaspoons baking powder

1 teaspoon salt

2/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar

12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon-size chunks

4 large eggs

1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons heavy cream

2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

About 1/3 cup crystallized sugar (or granulated sugar), for sprinkling on the tops of the unbaked scones (I just dust with powdered sugar-- less calories)

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F: Line 2 heavy cookie sheets or rimmed sheet pans with lengths of cooking parchment paper.

Mix the dough: Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and granulated sugar into a large mixing bowl. Drop in the chunks of butter and, using a pastry blender or two round-bladed knives, cut the fat into the flour mixture until reduced to large pieces about the size of large pearls. Reduce the fat further to smaller flakes, using your fingertips. In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, and heavy cream. Pour the egg mixture over the sifted ingredients, scatter the chocolate chips over, and stir to form a dough. Gather the dough into a rough mass. Knead the dough lightly in the bowl for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Form the scones: Divide the dough in half. On a lightly floured work surface, pat or roll each piece into a disk about 7 inches in diameter. With a chef's knife, cut each disk into 5 wedges. As the scones are cut, press in any chips that may stick out of the sides. Transfer the scones to the prepared pans, placing them 3 inches apart. Assemble 5 scones on each pan. Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each scone.

Bake and cook the scones: Bake the scones in the pre-heated oven for 17 to 19 minutes, or until set. Begin checking the scones at 16 minutes. Transfer the pans to cooling racks. Let the scones stand on the pans for 1 minute, then carefully remove them to cooling racks, using a wide offset metal spatula. Cool completely. Serve the scones freshly baked.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5011207

Oh and I have a tip for butter. I freeze it overnight and then while it's still frozen I grate it. It makes perfect little round pieces and then you can just mix them into the flour without all the trouble of cutting in.

You're the best!!! Thank you will be making this on one of my baking days
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Chocolate & Vanilla Pudding Cup, and M & M cookie
    Day 2 - Vanilla Pudding Cup, Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar
    Day 3 - Butterscoth Pudding, and Costco Tuxedo cake
    Day 4 - Chocolate Fudge Pudding and Costco Tuxedo cake
    Day 5 - Toffee Caramel Pudding and Piece of coworkers retirement Cake
    Day 6 - Vanilla Pudding Cup & Brown Sugar Fudge (6 pcs)
    Day 7 - Chocolate Fudge Pudding cup & Brown Sugar Fudge (2 pcs)
    Day 8 - Butterscotch Pudding Cup
    Day 9 - Chocolate Caramel Pudding Cup & 2 homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies & 1 C Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch Ice Cream
    Day 10 - Vanila Pudding Cup & 1 cup of Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch Ice Cream
    Day 11 - Chocolate Fudge Pudding cup & serving of McCain Deep and Delicious Marble Cake & 1/2 cup of Mint chocolate chip icecream
    Day 12 - Toffee Caramel Pudding Cup
    Day 13 - Vanilla Pudding cup & serving of McCain Deep and Delicious Marble Cake & 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch Ice cream
    Day 14 - Goslings Rum and coke, 40 skittles, 12 starburst
    Day 15 - 4 Peanut Butter cookies
    Day 16 - Vanilla Pudding Cup & TBD
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel, more pancakes
    Day 4 - Kugel for breakfast. Protein cheesecake at lunch. Pancakes for dinner.
    Day 5 - Kugel and pancakes for breakfast. Chocolate protein milk shake as a snack. Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with honey and caramel bar for lunch.
    Day 6 - Protein cheesecake, cheese danish
    Day 7 - Protein cheesecake, chocolate croissant. Apple pie a la mode, two bread slices with cream cheese and berry jam, and a serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 8 - Protein cheesecake. A Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with caramel and honey bar, and a square of Cote d'Or dark chocolate.
    Day 9 - Protein berry smoothie, Talenti sea salt caramel gelato, 3/4 cup of fat free chocolate frozen yogurt
    Day 10 - Two buttermilk eggo waffles stuffed with sweet cream cheese, a jello sugar free chocolate mousse, and one of Desserts for Two ricotta cupcakes.
    Day 11 - Two mini danishes (one chocolate, one cream cheese), talenti sea salt caramel gelato , way too many sugar puffs, and a cream cheese and jelly sandwich. Was a bad day.
    Day 12 - Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt strawberry with granola bar, one Dove mini chocolate egg, and some Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream
    Day 13 - Some Graze snacks (fruit and nut flapjacks, peach 'cobbler', some Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream, Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream cone (snack size), Blue Bunny caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt.
    Day 14 Graze 'chocolate pecan pie', 1/3 of a craquelin brioche from Wegmans, broken pieces of baked apple oatmeal clafouti
    Day 15 Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, microwave peach crisp (so good)
    Day 16 Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, blueberry protein pancakes with sweet vanilla cream cheese topping, two skinny cow vanilla snack cones, Blue Bunny caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt

Day 17 Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, nutella sandwich for now.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    You're the best!!! Thank you will be making this on one of my baking days

I should also mention that I only make half the recipe and then I cut it into 8 scones, and they're still largish. Unless you're feeding a crowd I wouldn't make the whole amount-- unfortunately scones don't keep very long. :flowerforyou:
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Graze Apple cinnamon flapjack and 3/4 of a blueberry poptart under black cherry ice cream.
    Day 2: Speculoos cookie butter sandwich and a blueberry poptart
    Day 3: 3/4 of a poptart, a red velvet cupcake, and a big cup of red velvet ice cream from my local ice cream place.
    Day 4: Three Salty N Sweet Caramel Chunk Chips Ahoy cookies. Good, but I hate how they're so tiny.
    Day 5: Two salty n sweet chips ahoy, two gooey chocolate chips ahoy. Less sweets since I enjoyed a giant crab cake wrap with fries for dinner.
    Day 6: Three salty n sweet chips ahoy, half a lemon cranberry scone with black cherry ice cream. This was heavenly- pretty much cake and ice cream.
    Day 7- Lemon Cranberry Scone and two sweet n salty chips ahoy.
    Day 8- Lemon Cranberry Scone and peanut butter chocolate ice cream.
    Day 9- Lemon Cranberry Scone and Swedish Fish
    Day 10- Lemon Cranberry Scone and various othe sweets that I don't know what will be yet. Happy Friday everyone!
    Day 11- 3 pecan sandies, A square of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, a large piece of vanilla and chocolate cake at my aunt's graduation party. Two soft M&M cookies.
    Day 12- Soft M&M cookie.
    Day 13- Lemon Cranberry scone and vanilla soft serve frozen yogurt
    Day 14- Finished off the box by having the last lemon cranberry scone, also had 3/4 of a Pepperidge Farm Blueberry Cobbler dessert cookie. This cookie is absolutely delicious.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's banana + honey ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt and a spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream. *giggity*
    Day 6: One spoonful (13g) of Talenti banana chocolate swirl this morning (still tastes like baby food bananas, but I'm not complaining!), and a serving of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 7: So far I've had 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, and French toast with 94g of Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream.
    Day 8: My daughter made me pancakes for breakfast, and I poured a little Hershey's syrup on a couple. At lunch I had strawberry pretzel salad, a small piece of chocolate raspberry birthday cake, and an even smaller piece of white cake with buttercream frosting.
    Day 9: Finished off the Edy's peanut butter cup (98g) for breakfast. I mean, really, could I let 32g of ice cream sit in that big container all alone?
    Day 10: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 2 small pancakes with chocolate syrup, finished off B&J's Milk & Cookies, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 11: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio for breakfast, and a bit of the Safeway honey vanilla praline frozen Greek yogurt, and a Snickers ice cream bar.
    Day 12: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and I finished up the 147g of Steve's NOLA Coffee & Donuts ice cream, just to be done with it.
    Day 13: Two TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds and Steve's Southern Banana Pudding ice cream.
    Day 14: Rice pudding with black eyed peas and coconut milk, avocado bubble tea smoothie, and a Forte ginger protein gelato.
    Day 15: 2 TJ's sea salt and turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, my first ever fried Oreo, 44g of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream (RIP), 17g of Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream (not bad for first taste) and 8g of Nesquik chocolate powder in my Greek yogurt.
    Day 16: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 2 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 102g of Talenti Banana Chocolate Swirl.
    Day 17: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 100g of Talenti Sicilian Pistachio and Nesquik chocolate powder in Greek yogurt.

I think I need to hunt down those Ciao Bella Belgian Chocolate S'Mores.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    Day 4: Home-made carrot cupcakes
    Day 5: Moar carrot cupcakes
    Day 6: Last cupcake standing + home-made espresso pudding
    Day 7: White chocolate cranberry cookies
    Day 8: Extra fine milk chocolate with raisins, hazelnuts and almonds.
    Day 9 &10&11: Home-made apple and cinnamon custard tart aka "OHP tart"
    Day 12: homemade chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip oatmeal = best breakfast in the world
    Day 13: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffins
    Day 14: A couple of butter cookies
    Day 15 & 16: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffin and some plain milk chocolate
    Day 17: homemade espresso pudding

@Acrylics: I think I love you :love:
  • whitebalance
    Options
    Bout time for a
    11723671-large.jpg