"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options
LolBroScience
LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
Well.... it's that time again...

After the wild success of the "30 Day Gelato | Ice Cream Cleanse Diet"....we're going to broaden the horizons now and welcome new ideas.

Here's What's Up

-Pick your poison for the day - You choose your destiny be it : Ice Cream, Cake, Cookies, Chocolates, Candies, Pies, Brownies, etc. It is all up to you!
-You choose the serving size (size doesn't matter here)! We all have different caloric needs, so as with the last 30 Day Ice Cream Cleanse, I'm fully aware not everyone can fit multiple servings!
-No fake knock off's like Arctic Zero, or that other wannabe stuff!
-Feel free to create and contribute your own recipes to share (no Cauliflower)!

The whole point is to eat foods you enjoy while still seeing amazing progress. Step outside of your palate zone and try something new. If you want, you can even review it. I'll keep my reviews consistent as with the last thread. Here's what I'm working with for starters. I won't stick with Chocolate throughout the entire 30 days, but I've really been interested in forcing myself to test out all of these unique flavors I keep seeing.

IkMha9Y.jpg

Let the games begin!

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did falter some on the 30 day Gelato cleanse.. missed a couple days but had overall success of 3 lbs lost!

Today I will be finishing off the Girl Scout thin mints before my husband finds them.
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    Mmmm chocolate. Where do you find those flavours!!!!???
    I already eat chocolate or some kind of candy on the daily so that shouldn't be hard :P
  • tralala99
    tralala99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Those Chocolove dark chocolate bars with almonds and salt are insanely good. I used to live across from an overpriced organic market and I would buy them almost everyday. They're like 200 cals or something and I aim for around 1300 but I would plan around them! Now I just moved somewhere else where I can't find them and I'm actually considering ordering like a case of them online... I always meant to try more of the other flavors, but I like the almond ones so much that I never actually bothered. Let me know how the cherry and ginger ones are when you get to them?

ETA: I never bothered to click on the Gelato/Ice Cream cleanse topic because I thought it was about going without ice cream for 30 days and I wasn't at all interested in that.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    In. Over morning sickness, so I should be able to actually complete this one! Not going to be losing weight, for sure, but in 30 days I should be aiming to gain only about 2 or 3 pounds (although it may vary)
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    I already eat chocolate or some kind of candy on the daily so that shouldn't be hard :P

Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and a local store in IL - Mariano's
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Here's what I'm working with for starters. I won't stick with Chocolate throughout the entire 30 days, but I've really been interested in forcing myself to test out all of these unique flavors I keep seeing.

IkMha9Y.jpg

Let the games begin!

Those middle top 6 are fabulous. I got them as "adult Easter candy" for my family. Everyone loved them

I personally like jumbo marshmallows, as a "sweets".

When I found them I got them at Wegmans if you have one near you
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    In!!! Also wow at the potato chip and pb/banana chocolate! Nommm
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    In:heart:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    It looks like I need to pay another visit to Trader Joe's! Here's my contribution for today. I'm on my phone, so hopefully the resizing worked. French toast made from two Martin's potato slider rolls topped with not quite a full serving of Jeni's honey + banana ice cream.

IMAG0485_zps34e09ad8.jpg
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Eat all the Chocolate Bars!! MMmmmm NOMnomNOM!! :bigsmile:

chocolate_bars.jpg
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    Awesome thanks! I live in Canada right across the boarder so I shop in the states regularly. There is a Wegmans that is close... Not sure about the other stores. I will have to look into it :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Didn't participate in the Gelato Cleanse but going to jump in on this one starting tomorrow. :bigsmile:
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    what does this mean? I eat something sweet everyday and enter it into my calories? Then eat the rest of my left over calories with healthy food?

Is this the point? So I will still be in a caloric deficit and lose?

Yes. Although the "Healthy food" portion is up to you as it is kind of subjective...

Even when I was running the 1 pint of Ice Cream a day, I still made sure to hit 3-4 servings of vegetables a day in order hit all of my micro and macronutrients.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :) Gonna do candy bars myself.
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    CjE3bd5.jpg?2
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    :love: Chocolove. Maybe I will do the same. That's kind of an investment right there what is that like $25 worth? Maybe that would hold me accountable...
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    It's going to be hard "abandoning" ice cream (my plan for after work was to pick up a quart of Talenti), but I'll figure something out. I had an awesome chocolate bismarck yesterday... maybe I'll go grab another one today. And I'll be more likely to get cakes/ cupcakes from my coffee shop/ cafe, though that means I'll probably go to the ice cream shoppe a whole lot less... unless of course they post awesome flavors on the facebooks.
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    It's going to be hard "abandoning" ice cream (my plan for after work was to pick up a quart of Talenti), but I'll figure something out. I had an awesome chocolate bismarck yesterday... maybe I'll go grab another one today. And I'll be more likely to get cakes/ cupcakes from my coffee shop/ cafe, though that means I'll probably go to the ice cream shoppe a whole lot less... unless of course they post awesome flavors on the facebooks.

You don't have to abandon it man. If Ice Cream is your poison stick with it! Personally, I'm going to switch it up - A little chocolate here, a little ice cream there, toss in some donuts etc
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    That's a challenge I could probably join easily!

Today I had a serving of Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream, and a milk shake made with sugar free jello pudding, milk, ricotta and protein powder... Does it count? Unfortunately my choice of sweets is limited because I had wisdom teeth removed 3 days ago and I still can't chew very well.