Replies

• RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    In--but I still have to catch up on reading the posts. :P
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Day 2: B&J's Caramel Chew Chew. Sugar coma approaches, think I overdid it a bit.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle

m7szcx.jpg
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Day 1: Double fudge cookie dough blizzard in a chocolate-dipped waffle cone
    Day 2: 4 lemon twist Oreos and a small Reeses peanut butter egg :) I almost ate an apple turnover until I bit into it and it was cherry :(

I'm off work tomorrow and I bought all the ingredients to make chocolate Guinness cupcakes :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo (someone left it on my desk :laugh: )
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Double fudge cookie dough blizzard in a chocolate-dipped waffle cone
    Day 2: 4 lemon twist Oreos and a small Reeses peanut butter egg :) I almost ate an apple turnover until I bit into it and it was cherry :(

I'm off work tomorrow and I bought all the ingredients to make chocolate Guinness cupcakes :)

What time should I coincidentally show up at your house? Lemon twist Oreos??? Were they good?
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Day 2: I've wanted to try these little beauties forever. A sandwich shop I like makes "100-calorie packs" containing two small chocolate brownie cookies. Today I picked one up and made a cookie sammich with almond butter. Holy NOM, it was as good as I imagined. The crappy cell phone pic doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea. Under 200 calories because I'm not sure yet that I'll make it to the studio after work.
    i-2BhfNVS-S.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 2: I've wanted to try these little beauties forever. A sandwich shop I like makes "100-calorie packs" containing two small chocolate brownie cookies. Today I picked one up and made a cookie sammich with almond butter. Holy NOM, it was as good as I imagined. The crappy cell phone pic doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea. Under 200 calories because I'm not sure yet that I'll make it to the studio after work.
    i-2BhfNVS-S.jpg

That looks messy and delicious.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Day 1-226g of Belgian milk chocolate Talenti.
    Day 2- Pepperidge Farm cinnamon swirl bread toasted with Peanut Butter & co white chocolate peanut butter♡ is my pre training snack of choice
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Day 1- (2) Snickers Mini Ice Cream Bars
    Day 2 - see day 1 (I really like those things)
    Day 3 - Klondike - Caramel Pretzel Bar & Dolfin - Chocolat - Dark Chocolate With Ginger, 10 g
    Day 4 Chocolate Bundt Cake, 1 slice - this is my mom's recipe and my favorite desert of all time & Dreyers Slow Churned - Sugar Free Fudge Tracks Ice Cream, 1/2 cup
    Day 5 (which is today) - More chocolate bundt ckae :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Haagen Dazs Cappucino Gelato (101g) topped with ReddiWhip Original Whipped Cream (16g) and drizzled with Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (1tsp).
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of freshly made strawberry ice cream at the Charlotte Fair. Probably the best strawberry ice cream I've ever had; got to watch it being churned and scrapped out, which always makes things taste better. Super creamy, not too sweet, nice pieces of strawberry. nomnom
    Daty 2: Strawberry cheesecake, 3 oreo cookies, and a dark chocolate square filled with sea salt caramel.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream

We don't have that one. :grumble:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to avoid this challenge; it all looks good.
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    Day 1: 3 chocolate chip cookies and 3 squares of Trader Joes' Dark Chocolate Lovers' 85%.
    Day 2: 2 squares of Lindt Hello My Name is Nougat Crunch, 2 squares of Lindt Hello My Name is Caramel Brownie. Caramel Brownie is way better than Nougat Crunch...probably didn't have to eat both to figure that one out...am I even mad? no. Got this challenge in a chokehold.
  • beepaz
    beepaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    is this... for... real... ? :bigsmile: if i chose ice cream. i eat one pint a day but all the other meals are veggies/healthy food?????
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    is this... for... real... ? :bigsmile: if i chose ice cream. i eat one pint a day but all the other meals are veggies/healthy food?????

You eat real food throughout the day.

You have enough calories left over (after workouts and hitting your macros) that you can have a real treat that fits in your calorie allotment.

Some of us do pints (I'm assuming most of these people are bulking, but I might be wrong!) and some do less. All of us write it down.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    VpETHz2.jpg?1