"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• tralala99
    tralala99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You all inspired me so I picked up some Talenti chocolate (double chocolate maybe? I'm too lazy to get up and look...) and had two servings of that.I had never tried it before and it was good, but I really wanted to try some of the other flavors that the market I went to didn't have. I also made pudding to give to a friend with dental problems, but kept some out for myself. Smitten Kitchen's chocolate pudding recipe is the easiest thing ever and you probably have everything you need for it in the pantry, if any of you are ever in a bind and are trying not to break this important habit. After all, you wouldn't want to miss a day and have to start your Sweet 30 all over again...
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I'm so in on this one. :drinker:

Day 1: Watermelon jalapeno margarita
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    In - And this will be easy... Already have a daily pudding cup, now I'll add cookies, ice cream, cake, etc.

Day 1 - Chocolate & Vanilla Pudding Cup, and M & M cookie!
    Day 2 - Vanilla Pudding Cup, Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    the top ones are good !! ive had all those,
    yesterday i ate a caramel cadbury egg infront of my girls who had parked thier butts in front of the tv and were ignoring the statements to get chores done... they were very angry i wouldnt let them have any ... la ti da...
    oh they did get chores done ...

at my house we make "100 calorie packs" of sweets , usually whatever holiday has just passed so i can make them super cheap... right now we have black jelly beans , 3 different kinds of M&Ms , dove dark chocolate, chocolate covered jelly beans chocolate coins..
    we all have fair access to that, its important to not eliminate foods , just moderate..
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread. I'm in because this is how I've been eating for two years. Normally my go-to is chocolate. Every day I have a handful of chocolate covered almonds - YUM -. But yesterday it was cake and ice cream because it was my daughter's birthday.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows

How was the Sunday Morning?!? I'm dying to know. Today I had 3 servings of Pet Banana Split ice cream. It was ok.

it's good, no stale mix-ins in that one (at least not in my pint)

(I posted a more detailed review under the old Gelato & Ince-cream thread if you want to check it out---i gotta run to go take a final!)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's honey + bananas ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream for breakfast. I'll also have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream (see avatar), two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds (2 is just enough to satisfy), and a serving of TJ's Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Peanut Bismarck, Kroger Cherry Cordial Ice Cream
    Day 2: Three Twins Sea Salt Caramel
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Day 1- Chocolove Chilies and Cherries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 2 - Talenti Raspberries and Cream and Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate. I wanted ice cream and chocolate and decided to go with a theme. The ice cream was ok, not one of my favorite flavors. I really like the Chocolove chocolate itself, it is very creamy. Didn't get a whole lot of raspberry flavor, which was sad. Would still eat both again.

Love it. Haven't been able to find that Talenti yet. It's like the only one I haven't had, other than hazelnut

The Harris Teeter that is a 5 min walk from my house just added new flavors last week, although the hazelnut is still MIA. But they have the hard-to-find raspberry, caramel apple pie, and german chocolate cake flavors. I feel like I should get some dry ice and send to MFPers in need.
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Day 1 (Sat, May 3): serving of Mike & Ike jelly beans. No, it's not classy or fancy, but I am so in love with Mike & Ike's. what can I say?!
    Day 2 (Sun, May 4): Made a 9x13 pan of some PB Chocolate cookie bar things. AWESOMENESS! Stopped myself at two (about 200 cals each).
    Day 3 (May 5): will be having another homemade PB Chocolate bar after dinner...and I had more Mike & Ike jelly beans!
    Day 4 (May 6): probably a Skinny Cow Snickerdoodle ice cream sandwich. It's what's in the house :P
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 67g of Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel (150g). Man I love the stuff.

I've found Talenti, but I have my doubts when it comes to moderation with it, so at 240 calories a serving, I'm holding off for now, lol.
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Day 1: Double fudge cookie dough blizzard in a chocolate-dipped waffle cone
    Day 2: 4 lemon twist Oreos and a small Reeses peanut butter egg :) I almost ate an apple turnover until I bit into it and it was cherry :(

I'm off work tomorrow and I bought all the ingredients to make chocolate Guinness cupcakes :)

What time should I coincidentally show up at your house? Lemon twist Oreos??? Were they good?

I love the lemon oreos! But every time I complete my diary someone gets onto me about wasting my calories. Apparently not very popular, lol. But if you like lemon...
  • SusanBT1954
    SusanBT1954 Posts: 18
    Options
    Not sure I get the concept. Is this all you are eating??
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Not sure I get the concept. Is this all you are eating??

No, this is in conjunction with a balanced diet. It's more or less to show people you don't have to give up things you love ;)
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Day 1-226g of Belgian milk chocolate Talenti.
    Day 2- Pepperidge Farm cinnamon swirl bread toasted with Peanut Butter & co white chocolate peanut butter♡ is my pre training snack of choice
    Day 3- 9 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. Forgot I froze some of my cookies!!!
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    *gasp* Who are these Lemon Oreo haters? Lemon Oreos are awesome...and I'm not even a lemon lover!

I love the lemon oreos! But every time I complete my diary someone gets onto me about wasting my calories. Apparently not very popular, lol. But if you like lemon...
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I want in...hope it's not too late! I've consumed my daily sweets quota "unofficially", lol.

Day 1 -- 1 bag each (apprx. 3.5 servings) Haribo Smurfs and Haribo Dinosaurs + 6 Golden Oreo cookies
    Day 2 -- 6 Golden Oreo cookies
    Day 3 (5/6/14, Official start of challenge) -- Watch this space....