"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    is this... for... real... ? :bigsmile: if i chose ice cream. i eat one pint a day but all the other meals are veggies/healthy food?????

You don't have to just choose one, and you don't have to eat a pint per day.

What I do is prelog my food to hit my macros and get in my veggie servings. Then with the leftover calories I plan in my dessert.

Sometimes I put the dessert in first. But then if my macros don't come out right I have to adjust.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    is this... for... real... ? :bigsmile: if i chose ice cream. i eat one pint a day but all the other meals are veggies/healthy food?????

You eat real food throughout the day.

You have enough calories left over (after workouts and hitting your macros) that you can have a real treat that fits in your calorie allotment.

Some of us do pints (I'm assuming most of these people are bulking, but I might be wrong!) and some do less. All of us write it down.

I'm definitely not bulking and I'm not at maintenance either. I'm eating at a deficit and losing weight.

It's all about moderation and balancing your calories and macros properly.

No need to avoid sweets or treats. Eat all the foods you love, be a happy person, lose weight, win.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 2 serving of galaktoboureko + 1 serving of icecream.
    ice-cream-and-galaktoboureko.jpg?w=300&h=291
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - butter yellow cake (home made from a box) with Bryer's Reese's pb cup ice cream.
    Day 2 - Hostess mini powdered donuts (one of my weird pregnancy cravings :wink:) and more ice cream^.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I am craving smoked brisket, but that's just me. Carry on.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Day one: I had half of a mini Black Forest buttercream cake I got from the farmers market. Amazing!
    Day two: the other half of the cake with half of a serving of chocolate peanut butter ice cream from the local ice cream shop!
    Day three: mini eggs and some sweetened condensed milk in tea (the perfect pick me up!)

I know it's not a sweet but to me it's a "treat", I've been eating this:

cahills-irish-porter-cheese-picture.gif

It's an Irish Porter cheese and it may look weird but it's so so good.
    I've also been eating some delicious brie with homemade hot pepper jelly (so I'm combining my sweets with savoury).

hot+pepper+jelly+spread.JPG
  • moviestarsara
    Options
    Day 1: Private Selection Salted Caramel Cheesecake mini mason jar treat. Pretty yummy, but not a go to for me if I want cheesecake again.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Day 1- Chocolove Chilies and Cherries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 2 - Talenti Raspberries and Cream and Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate. I wanted ice cream and chocolate and decided to go with a theme. The ice cream was ok, not one of my favorite flavors. I really like the Chocolove chocolate itself, it is very creamy. Didn't get a whole lot of raspberry flavor, which was sad. Would still eat both again.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1- Chocolove Chilies and Cherries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 2 - Talenti Raspberries and Cream and Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate. I wanted ice cream and chocolate and decided to go with a theme. The ice cream was ok, not one of my favorite flavors. I really like the Chocolove chocolate itself, it is very creamy. Didn't get a whole lot of raspberry flavor, which was sad. Would still eat both again.

Love it. Haven't been able to find that Talenti yet. It's like the only one I haven't had, other than hazelnut
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: I HAVE NO IDEA! I was gonna buy candy bars today and didn't get a chance. :/ Gonna rummage. ETA: Okay, I have nothing in this freaking apt and I am too tired to go out. I had some PB and chocolate chips though which was yummy.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - An amazing Apple Cinnamon Spice cupcake. Tomorrow might be some lactose free ice cream from Marble Slab, or chocolate. Haven't decided yet.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Gooey butter cake (original) leftover from a bbq
    Day 2: finished off the original gooey butter cake (so sad) and now have only chocolate flavor left which isn't nearly as good as it should be. Reminds me of brownies that didn't rise and have been sitting out? Maybe I can crumble it over ice cream tomorrow....
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 30 grams of Bottlecaps (pressed sugar candies that taste like soda flavors), 12 ounces of Orange Leaf froyo and toppings.
  • white_rushin
    Options
    Day 1: Cinnamon and Raisin English muffin with 1/2 tbs of Cookie Batter and 5 squares of 85% rich dark chocolate from Trader Joe's :)
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows

How was the Sunday Morning?!? I'm dying to know. Today I had 3 servings of Pet Banana Split ice cream. It was ok.
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Day1: 2 serving of galaktoboureko + 1 serving of icecream.
    ice-cream-and-galaktoboureko.jpg?w=300&h=291

Today while I was out hiking I was thinking of different things to make to get me through 30 days. Galaktoboureko was at the top of the list.
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Peanut Bismarck, Kroger Cherry Cordial ice cream

Can you describe a peanut bismarck for me? I had a "peanut roll" from our local bakery yesterday and was having a heck of a time finding anything remotely similar in the MFP database. Mine was basically a danish with white icing and chopped peanuts sprinkled in. Delicious...

A bismarck is basically a cream filled donut. According to wiki "bismarck" is the name used in the midwest and western Canada.

So the peanut bismarck... imagine a Boston Creme doughnut, but the cream is peanut butter and it is topped with chopped peanuts. I did not find one in the MFP database, so I used a chocolate bismarck... mainly because it happened to be in my "recent" list.