"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Went to Giant today & picked up four pints of Talenti Mediterranean Mint & Sea Salt Caramel (my favorites) & two I haven't tried before which are Southern Butter Pecan & Belgian Milk Chocolate. I also picked up Two Ben & Jerry pints Phish Food (I have never tried this & with all of the glowing reviews here thought why not) & my favorite Cinnamon Buns.

Giant has their own version of Gelato now. I was tempted to get their version of Pineapple & Passion Fruit, but decided to save it for another day.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    vrrq6g.jpg

That looks really good. Did you buy it from a store or a local Gelato place?
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    day 1: Raspberry talenti gelato with lemon pudding cake, ice cream waffle taco
    day 2: soft chew caramels, chocolate eggo waffle with biscoff cookie spread.
    day 3: Bryers chocolate oreo ice cream with chunks of dark chocolate w/ sea salt spread on top.
  • moviestarsara
    Options
    Day 1: Private Selection Salted Caramel Cheesecake mini mason jar treat. Pretty yummy, but not a go to for me if I want cheesecake again.
    Day 2: Chocolate Vanilla Creme Pop Tarts. Best. Flavor. Ever.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel

57822a0e-5bc5-404c-95b0-50e9d2224075_zps7a681d12.jpg
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Day 1: Double fudge cookie dough Blizzard inside of a chocolate-dipped waffle cone
    Day 2: 4 lemon twist Oreos and a mini Reeses peanut butter egg
    Day 3: I attempted to make Nigella Lawson's chocolate Guinness cupcakes with Baileys Irish cream cheese frosting. It didn't go so well. But I ate a lot of the good parts - the batter, the frosting, and the leftover stout. So I'm pretending I ate an actual cupcake and that they were a success (but I burned them).

Hats off to those of you who bake... I can never get *anything* (that doesn't come in a box with directions) to turn out right.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 1: Double fudge cookie dough Blizzard inside of a chocolate-dipped waffle cone
    Day 2: 4 lemon twist Oreos and a mini Reeses peanut butter egg
    Day 3: I attempted to make Nigella Lawson's chocolate Guinness cupcakes with Baileys Irish cream cheese frosting. It didn't go so well. But I ate a lot of the good parts - the batter, the frosting, and the leftover stout. So I'm pretending I ate an actual cupcake and that they were a success (but I burned them).

Hats off to those of you who bake... I can never get *anything* (that doesn't come in a box with directions) to turn out right.

:laugh:

I'll be using this strategy for my next baking failure.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - Lactose free chocolate ice cream with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries mixed in. Get seriously jealous of all the variety of normal ice cream, but at least I have mix ins to add some variety!
  • smithed812
    Options
    Do lemon oreos taste anything like lemon creme quest bars? Because I do love me some oreos, but eating a lemon quest bar was an experience I'd like to forget, lol. I've had other lemon flavored things before that tasted gross... but I don't think they could make an oreo I don't like haha

They taste nothing like lemon quest bars, thank goodness. Worst quest bar ever.
    Wasting your calories because they don't like lemon, or because Oreos in general? Poo on them! :bigsmile: Maybe I'll get some "for the kids". We had mint Oreos in the house for a couple of weeks, and in that time I only had one. That was like a major deal for me, because I used to eat a whole row. :blushing:

Edited for punctuation.

Because they don't like lemon, hah! I love lemon flavored bakery type goodies. But put a slice of lemon in my water or tea and I will hurt you.
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Day 1- (2) Snickers Mini Ice Cream Bars
    Day 2 - see day 1 (I really like those things)
    Day 3 - Klondike - Caramel Pretzel Bar & Dolfin - Chocolat - Dark Chocolate With Ginger, 10 g
    Day 4 Chocolate Bundt Cake, 1 slice - this is my mom's recipe and my favorite desert of all time & Dreyers Slow Churned - Sugar Free Fudge Tracks Ice Cream, 1/2 cup
    Day 5 (which is today) - More chocolate bundt ckae :)

Day 6- more chocolate bundt cake and 2 dove promises dark chocolate with almonds
  • smithed812
    Options
    I had some extra batter from my cupcake fail... crossed my fingers and baked it in some mini loaf pans, and it actually turned out alright! Going to have to guesstimate the calories but I don't even care!

ETA: My mini loaves turned out. I used a local black mocha stout... Mmm.

pkLHpou.jpg
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I want in...hope it's not too late! I've consumed my daily sweets quota "unofficially", lol.

Day 1 -- 1 bag each (apprx. 3.5 servings) Haribo Smurfs and Haribo Dinosaurs + 6 Golden Oreo cookies
    Day 2 -- 6 Golden Oreo cookies
    Day 3 (5/6/14, Official start of challenge) -- Watch this space....

Day 3 -- Half of this glorious treat:

NbdVOW0l.jpg

DHDsshol.jpg

A Girl Scout Peanut Butter Cookie cupcake from Crumbs...vanilla cupcake filled AND topped peanut butter buttercream frosting and sprinkled with peanut butter chips. Heaven.
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I had some extra batter from my cupcake fail... crossed my fingers and baked it in some mini loaf pans, and it actually turned out alright! Going to have to guesstimate the calories but I don't even care!

ETA: My mini loaves turned out. I used a local black mocha stout... Mmm.

pkLHpou.jpg

That looks good!!!
  • smithed812
    Options
    Day 3 -- Half of this glorious treat:

NbdVOW0l.jpg

DHDsshol.jpg

A Girl Scout Peanut Butter Cookie cupcake from Crumbs...vanilla cupcake filled AND topped peanut butter buttercream frosting and sprinkled with peanut butter chips. Heaven.

Holy yum. I need to check out my local bakery.
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I ended up having pancakes again (with blueberries and sugar free syrup this time), in the addition of my kugel. Maybe I should join a 30 day pancake challenge :laugh:

An important thing I learned in the ice cream cleanse: A serving of ice cream has less calories than a serving of syrup.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.

Sticky toffee pudding looked exactly like this.

sticky-toffee-pudding.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Haagen Dazs Cappucino Gelato (101g) topped with ReddiWhip Original Whipped Cream (16g) and drizzled with Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup (1tsp); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.2oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

Day 2: Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel Cake (1); Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk (8.4oz); King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (2)

1366647592.png
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    1: Peanut Bismarck, Kroger Cherry Cordial Ice Cream
    Day 2: Three Twins Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 3: Chocolate Nutella Angel Food Cake, Talenti Sea Salt Caramel

Had a slice of this for morning snack, and I'll have some Talenti after dinner. And hey... it's gluten-free... so it MUST be "healthy"

10169314_664604830242399_1471246551432740210_n.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    1: Peanut Bismarck, Kroger Cherry Cordial Ice Cream
    Day 2: Three Twins Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 3: Chocolate Nutella Angel Food Cake, Talenti Sea Salt Caramel

Had a slice of this for morning snack, and I'll have some Talenti after dinner. And hey... it's gluten-free... so it MUST be "healthy"

10169314_664604830242399_1471246551432740210_n.jpg

3085076_7154c846e1b4fb730cba96f66e86f534_zpsa2aa2a1f.gif