"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Day 17: I'm in Florence! Started things off with Stracciatella Gelato!

Glad you survived the plane ride!! Have a wonderful trip!

+1!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've missed a few days (not eating sweets, just checking this thread). I am loving the pictures!

Catching up:

Day 1: Yellow cake and Bryer's Reese's PB cups ice cream
    Day 2: Hostess Powdered mini-donuts and more ice cream
    Day 3: powdered mini-donuts again
    Day 4: Whitman's Sampler chocolates, 3 pieces.
    Day 5: Keebler Chips Delux triple chocolate cookies (2 cookies).
    Day 6: Pepperidge Farm Milano - Boston Cream Pie.
    Day 7: The rest of the Milanos (kids did help eat some, so I didn't have the whole package tongue
    Day 8: Utah Truffles Mint milk chocolate truffle - half a truffle (they're pretty big). Also 1 slice of Jell-o no-bake strawberry cheesecake.
    Day 9: Pepperidge Farms Chocolate Cheesecake soft bake cookies. They're pretty good, a lot better than the Boston Cream Pie Milanos. I really like the soft cookie texture and they taste good. I also had the last piece of no-bake cheesecake.
    Day 10: More of the cookies from above
    Day 11: The other half of the mint truffle from Day 8, and 3/4 of a cookie as above.
    Day 12: Lemon Bismark from Wal-Mart Bakery.
    Day 13: Strawberry Shortcake from a local buffet restaurant ... I used the shortcake and whipped cream, but went over to the salad bar for fresh strawberries to add to the glazed stuff they had. It was so much better with the fresh strawberries! Also had half a donut bar from Walmart later in the day.
    Day 14: "jello pie" a friend made for our bbq. Basically cool-whip, sweetened condensed milk, and a package of jello, in a graham cracker crust.
    Day 15: Generic Jelly Belly jelly beans. I am such a sucker for jelly beans, so I rarely every buy them.
    Day 16: Snickers Almond candy bar and 1/2 of a double serving pack of peanut M&Ms.
    Day 17: (today) I had the last of the chocolate cheesecake cookies. I want something more later, thinking about making up a cake mix I have.

Sweets never last very long in my house - 4 kids make sure they're eating pretty quickly! :laugh:
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I'll try and remember to take a picture of my sushi tonight! It's a fusion restaurant, so there are lots of strange flavors to try, and I'm not going to be safe!

I'm intrigued to see what kind of sushi qualifies as sweets. Interesting concept.

There is a place near here that makes sushi rolls including fresh mango and a sweet mango sauce. I always have that one last, as it is quite sweet :bigsmile:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'll try and remember to take a picture of my sushi tonight! It's a fusion restaurant, so there are lots of strange flavors to try, and I'm not going to be safe!

I'm intrigued to see what kind of sushi qualifies as sweets. Interesting concept.

There is a place near here that makes sushi rolls including fresh mango and a sweet mango sauce. I always have that one last, as it is quite sweet :bigsmile:

Cool. I don't think there's anything like that around here. I've heard of dessert sushi too but never actually seen a place that offers it.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:
    Day 9: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and 150g Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato.
    Day 10: Edy's slow churned french silk and one piece of chocolate cheesecake:
    Day 11: bit of a mish mash today. 2 Nestle Caramel eggs (left over in my desk's candy jar), the last piece of chocolate cheesecake, 0.9 servings of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (empty now frown ) and half a serving of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 12: B&J Milk and Cookies, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (yes I went back and got more. Don't judge me), and one ricotta pound cake cupcake with whipped ricotta frosting
    Day 13: one ricotta pound cake cupcake, one glazed Krispy Kreme donut (which was a disappointment-- I'm not a huge Krispy Kreme lover), about 3/4 of a cone of cashews from the Nutty Bavarian-- I may have ice cream later.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts glazed donut to make up for yesterday-- it was fantastic-- and two chocolate glazed donut holes, one brownie and one campfire marshmallow
    Day 15: two brownies and one serving of Talenti Butter Pecan
    Day 16: one serving Talenti Butter Pecan and one double chocolate scone
    Day 17: one double chocolate scone, the last brownie, half a serving of Talenti double dark chocolate and half of a godiva raspberry truffle bar

27988ba1-76f6-4348-95ed-4b4f18fd1170_zps11bb2ac9.jpg
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 3: Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 4: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 5: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 6: Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream, Jello Chocolate Mousse, FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar and Strawberries.
    Day 7: Edy's Slow Churned Fudge Tracks
    Day 8: Homemade Lemon Squares with fresh berries
    Day 9: Peach Angel Food Cake
    Day 10: Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies, Peach Angel Food Cake & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 11: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 12: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie, Jello Chocolate Mousse & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 13: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts Sugar Raised doughnut, small brownie and a bakery made mini doughnut
    Day 15: Spongebob Push-pop, FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, Klondike No Sugar Added Ice cream bar & 2 Keebler Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
    Day 16: FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup & Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused
    Day 17: Banana Pancakes & a Homemade Fudge Brownie
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Days 1-5 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa from Ghana) each night, sometimes with 30g brie cheese
    Day 6 Fruit and custard
    Day 7 Raw brownie bar (walnuts, dates and cocoa powder - so rich and so yummy)
    Day 8 Peanut butter brownie bar using greek yoghurt (1 serving), no-bake chocolate peanut butter oat slice (5 servings - can't stay away from no-bake things), 1 gingersnap cookie, some leftover melted peanut butter and honey from when I was making the brownie bar and granola for the week, probably 1 or 2 servings worth - went over the calories this day, but on a weekly average no problems
    Day 9 Gluten-free blueberry muffin - not bad as it was still half-frozen, which made up for the fact that it was on special about 2 weeks ago and was probably stale back then. And a small spoonful of chocolate chip cookie dough ...

Day 10 The comparison between chocolate chip cookies made with and without flour.
    The floured (gluten-free) cookies were from http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2014/05/15/the-best-chocolate-chip-cookies/ and oh my goodness, they were SO yummy - they really are the softest, chewiest choc chip cookies out there! The flourless ones used almonds and pecans, honey and an egg - not really comparable but yummy still. Probably better to be made as a slice next time.

Flourless chocolate chip cookies
    Flourless-chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg
    Floured chocolate chip cookies
    Sallys-chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg
  • funkygas
    Options
    Oh, and I only had a spoonful of the dough of each of the cookies and 2 of the finished floured cookies, 1 of the finished flourless cookies. BIG NSV for me as I could have easily eaten the whole bowl of dough of each of them!

And I stayed in my calorie limit for the day.

And today I was at the very top of my maintenance weight range, after hovering about 1-3kg over for the past month or so! YAY!!
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today) - In actuality, that should be 1/5 of a chocolate bunny (To be specific it's a Mr. Rockstar with star shaped sprinkles in it), when I was dividing up into portion sizes, I got 5 portions for the total grams it said on serving was.
    Day 6 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - I have his head to enjoy today (that sounds really morbid)
    Day 7 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his ears and a bit of one foot
    Day 8 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his feet and part of his body. I also had a Dare fruit snack. Not all the kids were in Junior church today, so I had to eat the rest on my own.
    Day 9 - FIVE Risen caramel candies. I can NOT resist them today! grumble However, considering I have had breakfast and lunch and still have over 600 calories left (not counting my exercise calories), I think it won't matter if I have more, or if something else gets added in.
    Day 10 - Three Lindt milk chocolate squares. Yummy.
    Day 11- Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.
    Day 12 - One Lindt chocolate square
    Day 13 - Two oreos.
    Day 14 - A piece of white cake with lemon filling, a king size box of Smarties (I'm Canadian, this is the chocolate type of Smarties) and two Chapman's frozen yogurt Strawberry bars (I was feeling icky last night from eating to much sweets yesterday)
    Day 15 - Two homemade M&M cookies. Yummy!
    Day 16 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars and 3 Lindt chocolates
    Day 17 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars (I need to stop eating 2 a day. The will last me longer if I only eat one a day!)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Oh, and I only had a spoonful of the dough of each of the cookies and 2 of the finished floured cookies, 1 of the finished flourless cookies. BIG NSV for me as I could have easily eaten the whole bowl of dough of each of them!

And today I was at the very top of my maintenance weight range, after hovering about 1-3kg over for the past month or so! YAY!!

Well done!
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day2: 2xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xIcecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    Day4: 2xShredding Wheat'n Bran + 1xFatFreeMilk + 2xPB and 1xChocolate Syrup.
    Day5: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xWhipped cream.
    Day6: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day7: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream
    Day8: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream + 1xGalaktoboureko + 1xPB - Mouthgasm.
    Day9: 1xCookies N'cream Yogurt With Oreo Cookie Pieces + 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar(Snicker)
    Day10: Candy - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut Chocolate, 3 pieces (38g)
    Day11: 2xMelted Chocolate Icecream + 2xOatmeal + 1 Banana and cinnamon. - So Good!
    Day12: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xWhipped cream - My favorite dessert. I even make it myself. lol
    Day13:1xTurkey Hill - Original Vanilla + 1xTurkey Hill - Tin Roof Sundae + 1xNabisco Wheat Thins - You can never wrong with this one. Omagah!
    Day14: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day15: UNO DEEP DISH SUNDAE. - Went out with family today and tried. Mouthgasm that's all I can say. This is my second favorite dessert now.
    Day16: Candy - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut Chocolate, 3 pieces - Had to try this again but plain :(. lol
    Day 17: 1xFatfree Yogurt + 1xTablespoon of Suga + 0.5xDried Cranberries + 0.5xGranola + 1xChocolate Rice Cake. (340 Calories woohoh!!)
    P2jLKIC.jpg?1
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - chocolate cupcake at the soccer tailgate, lemon chill frozen thing
    Day 2 - 1 square Good & Delish Lemon and Black Pepper dark chocolate
    Day 3 - Wendy's Frosty waffle cone, a couple of mini Hostess powdered sugar donuts
    Day 4 - m&ms
    Day 5 - Starbucks vanilla macchiato, graham cracker, and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Toffee Interlude square
    Day 6 - Godiva dark chocolate almonds, a cupcake, and a rice krispy treat
    Day 7 - vanilla cappuccino, chocolate chip cookies
    Day 8 - hot tamales and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Heaven square
    Day 9 - 1 square Good & Delish Good Knight dark chocolate
    Day 10 - graham crackers, 1 square Good & Delish Good Knight dark chocolate, and half of an iced baseball cookie from Panera
    Day 11 - the other half of the baseball cookie, gummy bears, and a hazelnut macchiato
    Day 12 - 4 squares of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel, regular root beer
    Day 13 - Hunt's vanilla pudding cup, too many taste tests of homemade buttercream frosting for the cake for my son's birthday party, lemon cream povitica
    Day 14 - birthday party day! English walnut povitica, cake, rice krispy treats, Swedish fish, and licorice. Yeah, an overage day for sure.
    Day 15 - lemon cream povitica

Day 16 - 3 Keebler Deluxe Graham cookies, a hazelnut macchiato, and a serving of Talenti Hazelnut
    Day 17 - twizzlers, a few bites of a brownie sundae at my kiddo's birthday dinner, and chocolate pb2 on graham crackers
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.
    Day 8 - Costa Blondie, Costa Lemon Drizzle Square and went to a hotel and had this Greek yoghurt cheesecake.
    Day 9 - Bella Italia mini chocolate torte, Asda Individual Banoffee tart.
    Day 10 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt Popcorn, 2 squares Swiss 72% chocolate.
    Day 11 - Marks & Spencer Blackcurrant And Madagascan Vanilla Desserts.(so good I ate both and could not be bothered to put them sideways to photograph them)
    Day 12 - Slice of Chocolate Cake and a Fruit Scone with Clotted Cream and Jam.
    Day 13 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt, Asda Extra Special 70% chocolate with cocoa nibs.
    Day 14 - 2 Fairtrade double chocolate chunk cookies, half slice of coffee/walnut cake (looked better than it tasted), Marks Spencer Fresh Mixed Fruit Tart.
    Day 15 - Cacao wafers, Nature Valley Oats n Honey bars.
    Day 16 - Starbucks Tall Choco Coconut Frappuccino, smaller sized Cinnabon and an almond crossant.
    Day 17 - Mini Tiramisu Cake, Marks & Spencers Milk Chocolate & Salted Caramel Dulce De Leche dessert.

Milk Chocolate & Salted Caramel Dulce De Leche dessert

20140521_0219460_zpsc2b346b3.jpg
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options

drooling-man.png
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
    Day 7: My birthday is on Tuesday, so celebrated a bit last night with a birthday cake shot, 5 oz of Makers, some Angry Orchard, and a brownie sundae from Denny's.
    Day 8: Two scoops of gelato from a nearby ice cream parlor. White chocolate Nutella, and Almond Joy. SO. DAMN. TASTY. Oh, and one serving of a Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut chocolate bar from Safeway. Was actually very yummy.
    Day 9: Half a serving of the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut bar and cake!
    Day 10: One square of chocolate and some Nutella cookie dough.
    Day 11: Birthday ice cream sandwich with Nutella cookies!
    Day 12: Peanut butter cookie ice cream sandwich. :)
    Day 13: One serving of strawberry ice cream and a peanut butter cookie.
    Day 14: Was lame, I had Famous Amos cookies and regretted those. Later I went to a concert and grabbed a mini banana nut muffin from Coffee Bean, it was okay. Disappointing sugar day. Wah
    Day 15: 1.5 servings of strawberry ice cream with .5 serving of Cadbury milk chocolate. Then to make up for yesterday I went to Starbucks and got an iced chai tea latte.
    Day 16: Gonna have a serving of the Cadbury milk chocolate. It was so yummmyyy.

Day 17: Rest of the Cadbury bar. I still have some extra calories, but not sure what I want yet. I think I'm gonna have strawberry Nesquik in almond milk with plain whey protein.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum. Also had a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
    Day 10: Some Talenti Sea Salt Caramel & Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate
    Day 11: Reese's Fast Break. I was going to eat some Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream when I got home, but my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself at work so I had the candy bar instead.
    Day 12: Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream, a Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & a Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie cup
    Day 13: Brookside Goji Dark Chocolate & A Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & five fun size Hershey bars.
    Day 14: Endangered Species Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar
    Day 15: Barkthins Peanut Milk Chocolate and Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream
    Day 16: Lindt Hello My Name Is Strawberry Cheesecake Nice To Sweet You bar
    Day 17: Blueberry Noosa with Dole Sweet Dark Cherries on top. Made a Shamrock like Smoothie for breakfast which wasn't bad.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Awesome :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

drooling-man.png

You need a tissue for that drool? :bigsmile:
    And yes, it tasted really nice.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
    Day 3 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, what was left of my Jeni's Banana French Toast ice cream (.85 of a serving), 2 vanilla lavender marshmallows and a rootbeer float marshmallow.
    Day 4 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, a dark chocolate covered caramel, and four french macarons
    Day 5 - A serving of Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato, a serving of Turkey Hill Lemoni Biskoti, two french macarons, and two rootbeer float marshmallows
    Day 6 - a serving of Jeni's Rainbow Frozen Yogurt and a couple marshmallows in rose vanilla and passion fruit. (passion fruit is ok. i prefer the rose vanilla. it is tastier than the lavender vanilla i have, but none are as good as the root beer float)
    Day 7 - three macarons for breakfast (raspberry, strawberry & plum. the other two were good, but the strawberry one was exceptional!), four homemade caramels after lunch (one lavender, one rosemary and two orange blossom-they are all FANTASTIC) and two cookies that my mom convinced me to try (one was a raspberry thumbprint and the other a chocolate orange cardamom flavor. they were both divine), and for a late night snack i had a rose vanilla marshmallow.
    Day 8 - two caramels and a rootbeer float marshmallow
    Day 9 - today i had my last 3 french macarons for breakfast, then i had Jeni's Ice Cream (1/2 serving of Sweet Corn and Black Raspberries and what was left of the rainbow frozen yogurt which was just shy of a full serving) and a rosemary salted caramel for dinner, and peanut butter cheerios as an after dinner snack.
    Day 10 - A Dark Chocolate covered vanilla butter cream and half of a mini mixed fruit tart.
    Day 11 - free samples at work today :D...i had a vanilla creme filled donut, a chocolate chip cookie & some vanilla cake with a Madagascar vanilla bean butter-cream icing---the cake was to die for!
    Day 12 - Two dark chocolate covered pretzels. I was craving a bit of salt with my sweets today so these really hit the spot.
    Day 13 - i bought a lot of new candy today and did a lot of small sampling: Marie Belle New York Dark Chocolate With Banana (2 little bars), Chuao Chocolatier Honeycomb Bar (1/4 of a serving), Sucre Artisan Chocolate Bar Candied Violet (1/3 a serving), 3 pieces of botan rice candy, a mini sesame crunch and a little taste of rock candy (about 5 grams)....i have to say, everything i tried so far was good but the MarieBelle Dark Chocolate Banana bar really stands out. It is fantastic!
    Day 14 - Two pieces of Dagoba Lavender Blueberry dark chocolate bar, a dark chocolate covered pretzel, two bites of bread pudding and two rosemary salted caramels.
    Day 15 - Steve's Southern Banana Pudding (1.5 servings), three pieces of botan rice candy, rock candy (one little piece, about 4 grams) and 1 piece of Dagoba lavender blueberry dark chocolate bar.
    Day 16 - A chocolate cupcake with peanut butter icing that had a marshmallow & nutter butter cookie on top. It was fabulous....also a rootbeer float marshmallow and a square of Vosges Dark Chocolate Bar With Hickory Smoked Bacon.
    Day 17 - a square of Vosges Dark Chocolate Bar With Hickory Smoked Bacon, some rock candy, three mini sesame crunch bars, and a serving of Jeni's black coffee ice cream.

edit: oops! almost forgot about me lucky charms! (1.5 servings)
  • funkygas
    Options

Well done!

Thanks heaps Acrylics and LolBro - This is an amazing achievement for me as I am trying (desperately) to be consistent with my calorie intake, without extreme zig-zagging and eating whole bowlfuls of cookie dough like I have so often in the recent past ... and getting praise from you guys who have given heaps of advice means a lot to me.

A very humble funkygas signing off, until I figure out what I'm going to incorporate in my allowance for today!