"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You guys and you're ultra awesome selections and pictures made me go out and buy 2 new things to try and compete. If I become obese again, in the middle of the night tonight, I'm blaming every single one of you.

Ahem! What about your awesome pictures?! I made another trip to Balducci's because of you! :tongue:
  • fit2014yay
    fit2014yay Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day 16: Godiva dark chocolate truffle
    Day 17: Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll
    Day 18: soft serve chocolate ice cream cone
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 3: Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 4: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 5: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 6: Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream, Jello Chocolate Mousse, FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar and Strawberries.
    Day 7: Edy's Slow Churned Fudge Tracks
    Day 8: Homemade Lemon Squares with fresh berries
    Day 9: Peach Angel Food Cake
    Day 10: Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies, Peach Angel Food Cake & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 11: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 12: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie, Jello Chocolate Mousse & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 13: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts Sugar Raised doughnut, small brownie and a bakery made mini doughnut
    Day 15: Spongebob Push-pop, FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, Klondike No Sugar Added Ice cream bar & 2 Keebler Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
    Day 16: FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup & Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused
    Day 17: Banana Pancakes & a Homemade Fudge Brownie
    Day 18: FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar & Klondike No Sugar Added Ice cream bar
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Days 1-5 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa from Ghana) each night, sometimes with 30g brie cheese
    Day 6 Fruit and custard
    Day 7 Raw brownie bar (walnuts, dates and cocoa powder - so rich and so yummy)
    Day 8 Peanut butter brownie bar using greek yoghurt (1 serving), no-bake chocolate peanut butter oat slice (5 servings - can't stay away from no-bake things), 1 gingersnap cookie, some leftover melted peanut butter and honey from when I was making the brownie bar and granola for the week, probably 1 or 2 servings worth - went over the calories this day, but on a weekly average no problems
    Day 9 Gluten-free blueberry muffin - not bad as it was still half-frozen, which made up for the fact that it was on special about 2 weeks ago and was probably stale back then. And a small spoonful of chocolate chip cookie dough ...
    Day 10 2 chocolate chip cookies made with gluten free flour, 1 spoonful of cookie dough for a flourless chocolate chip cookie and 1 finished cookie

Day 11 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:
    Day 9: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and 150g Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato.
    Day 10: Edy's slow churned french silk and one piece of chocolate cheesecake:
    Day 11: bit of a mish mash today. 2 Nestle Caramel eggs (left over in my desk's candy jar), the last piece of chocolate cheesecake, 0.9 servings of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (empty now frown ) and half a serving of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 12: B&J Milk and Cookies, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (yes I went back and got more. Don't judge me), and one ricotta pound cake cupcake with whipped ricotta frosting
    Day 13: one ricotta pound cake cupcake, one glazed Krispy Kreme donut (which was a disappointment-- I'm not a huge Krispy Kreme lover), about 3/4 of a cone of cashews from the Nutty Bavarian-- I may have ice cream later.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts glazed donut to make up for yesterday-- it was fantastic-- and two chocolate glazed donut holes, one brownie and one campfire marshmallow
    Day 15: two brownies and one serving of Talenti Butter Pecan
    Day 16: one serving Talenti Butter Pecan and one double chocolate scone
    Day 17: one double chocolate scone, the last brownie, half a serving of Talenti double dark chocolate and half of a godiva raspberry truffle bar
    Day 18: one double chocolate scone, one serving Ritter Sport praline (It was really nice. The praline flavor was subtle though, would have liked it to be stronger.), and one serving Talenti Butter Pecan. No pics today-- scarfed down my squares of chocolate while I was working.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Mom's lemon cake with strawberries and whipped cream
    Day 2: Chocolate cookie sammich with almond butter
    Day 3: Chocolate and salted caramel pecan froyo
    Day 4: A Barney butter cup
    Day 5: Half a dozen Barney butter cups
    Day 6: Angel food cake with a strawberry
    Day 7: MY SON MADE ME RASPBERRY BROWNIES!!! :love:
    Day 8: Warm raspberry brownie with Talenti Vanilla Bean and a couple squares of Taza stone ground 80% dark chocolate
    Day 9: Talenti Vanilla Bean with a Barney butter cup chopped into the cup
    Day 10: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate gelato and Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream
    Day 11: Bissinger's chocolate squares that were just, ick
    Day 12: The last raspberry brownie, a 2-pack of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and Talenti Double Dark
    Day 13: Dark chocolate and peanut butter froyo
    Day 14: Salted caramel cake
    Day 15: Snickerdoodle croissant and Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream
    Day 16: Two small double chocolate cookies from the sammich shop
    Day 17: Peach pie

Day 18: A serving of Ghirardelli Minis, milk chocolate with almonds and sea salt. Nothing hugely exciting because I can't do much to work it off today, but I scarfed those puppies down so fast I had to lock the rest of the bag in my cubicle overhead to save me from myself.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum. Also had a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
    Day 10: Some Talenti Sea Salt Caramel & Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate
    Day 11: Reese's Fast Break. I was going to eat some Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream when I got home, but my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself at work so I had the candy bar instead.
    Day 12: Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream, a Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & a Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie cup
    Day 13: Brookside Goji Dark Chocolate & A Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & five fun size Hershey bars.
    Day 14: Endangered Species Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar
    Day 15: Barkthins Peanut Milk Chocolate and Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream
    Day 16: Lindt Hello My Name Is Strawberry Cheesecake Nice To Sweet You bar
    Day 17: Blueberry Noosa with Dole Sweet Dark Cherries on top. Made a Shamrock like Smoothie for breakfast which wasn't bad.
    Day 18: Raspberry Noosa and around 30 grams of Lindt Hello My Name Is Cookies & Cream bar. I also made a smoothie for breakfast.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day2: 2xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xIcecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    Day4: 2xShredding Wheat'n Bran + 1xFatFreeMilk + 2xPB and 1xChocolate Syrup.
    Day5: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xWhipped cream.
    Day6: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day7: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream
    Day8: 2xRum Raisin Ice Cream + 1xGalaktoboureko + 1xPB - Mouthgasm.
    Day9: 1xCookies N'cream Yogurt With Oreo Cookie Pieces + 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar(Snicker)
    Day10: Candy - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut Chocolate, 3 pieces (38g)
    Day11: 2xMelted Chocolate Icecream + 2xOatmeal + 1 Banana and cinnamon. - So Good!
    Day12: 1xHomemade Galaktoboureko + 1xWhipped cream - My favorite dessert. I even make it myself. lol
    Day13:1xTurkey Hill - Original Vanilla + 1xTurkey Hill - Tin Roof Sundae + 1xNabisco Wheat Thins - You can never wrong with this one. Omagah!
    Day14: 1xRegular Size Chocolate Bar
    Day15: UNO DEEP DISH SUNDAE. - Went out with family today and tried. Mouthgasm that's all I can say. This is my second favorite dessert now.
    Day16: Candy - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut Chocolate, 3 pieces - Had to try this again but plain :(. lol
    Day17: 1xFatfree Yogurt + 1xTablespoon of Suga + 0.5xDried Cranberries + 0.5xGranola + 1xChocolate Rice Cake. (340 Calories woohoh!!)
    Day18: 2xFat free milk + 1xMilk Chocolate Almond Toffee. - Keeping it very simple. lol
    NCVtBct.jpg?2
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today) - In actuality, that should be 1/5 of a chocolate bunny (To be specific it's a Mr. Rockstar with star shaped sprinkles in it), when I was dividing up into portion sizes, I got 5 portions for the total grams it said on serving was.
    Day 6 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - I have his head to enjoy today (that sounds really morbid)
    Day 7 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his ears and a bit of one foot
    Day 8 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his feet and part of his body. I also had a Dare fruit snack. Not all the kids were in Junior church today, so I had to eat the rest on my own.
    Day 9 - FIVE Risen caramel candies. I can NOT resist them today! grumble However, considering I have had breakfast and lunch and still have over 600 calories left (not counting my exercise calories), I think it won't matter if I have more, or if something else gets added in.
    Day 10 - Three Lindt milk chocolate squares. Yummy.
    Day 11- Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.
    Day 12 - One Lindt chocolate square
    Day 13 - Two oreos.
    Day 14 - A piece of white cake with lemon filling, a king size box of Smarties (I'm Canadian, this is the chocolate type of Smarties) and two Chapman's frozen yogurt Strawberry bars (I was feeling icky last night from eating to much sweets yesterday)
    Day 15 - Two homemade M&M cookies. Yummy!
    Day 16 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars and 3 Lindt chocolates
    Day 17 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars (I need to stop eating 2 a day. The will last me longer if I only eat one a day!)
    Day 18 - Bottle of Mountan Dew, Kit Kat Bar, and Chapman's frozen yogurt bar. I went over my calories for today, but I don't care. It was a stressful day and I needed that!
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
    Day 7: My birthday is on Tuesday, so celebrated a bit last night with a birthday cake shot, 5 oz of Makers, some Angry Orchard, and a brownie sundae from Denny's.
    Day 8: Two scoops of gelato from a nearby ice cream parlor. White chocolate Nutella, and Almond Joy. SO. DAMN. TASTY. Oh, and one serving of a Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut chocolate bar from Safeway. Was actually very yummy.
    Day 9: Half a serving of the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut bar and cake!
    Day 10: One square of chocolate and some Nutella cookie dough.
    Day 11: Birthday ice cream sandwich with Nutella cookies!
    Day 12: Peanut butter cookie ice cream sandwich. :)
    Day 13: One serving of strawberry ice cream and a peanut butter cookie.
    Day 14: Was lame, I had Famous Amos cookies and regretted those. Later I went to a concert and grabbed a mini banana nut muffin from Coffee Bean, it was okay. Disappointing sugar day. Wah
    Day 15: 1.5 servings of strawberry ice cream with .5 serving of Cadbury milk chocolate. Then to make up for yesterday I went to Starbucks and got an iced chai tea latte.
    Day 16: Gonna have a serving of the Cadbury milk chocolate. It was so yummmyyy.
    Day 17: Rest of the Cadbury bar.
    Day 18: Under calories yesterday, went over calories today with a Cinnabun. At the LA Galaxy game and it was calling me.
    BoNFn_WCIAAgvy5.jpg
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Day 18: Under calories yesterday, went over calories today with a Cinnabun. At the LA Galaxy game and it was calling me.
    BoNFn_WCIAAgvy5.jpg

As a big soccer fan, and someone who keeps waiting for the predictions I've heard all my life to come true ("Soccer is really about to take off here in the States - we finally have enough youngsters who played becoming adults who love the game and will watch live and on TV") -- I am happy to see you at a game and at the same tie depressed to see how empty the stands are across from you, even on a weekday!
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Still really slacking on this cleanse but life has gotten in the way, and has done so in a way that puts my need for sweets well down my priority list. Nonetheless, I did manage to breakout some biscotti from the local bakery that made my sfogliatelle this past weekend (and I have a pound and a half more of various biscotti for the family to scarf on). Here is about an ounce and a half of Dark Chocolate dipped Anise + Hazelnut biscotti, accompanied by a Manhattan out on the patio, because it is hump day and it has been that type of week thus far.

ManhattanBiscotti_zps4e9ebc35.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    Day 6 - Trader Joe's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites. Figured I'd switch it up today and try something different. Had 3 of the mini bars. Creamy cheesecake bites with blueberry and graham cracker sprinkles. Very tasty, but too small and not worth the cals for the size IMO. Also Greek Yogurt bowl with 450g Fage, 350g Frozen Blueberries, 70 Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios & 30g TJ Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Day 7 - Chocolove Salted Peanut in Milk Chocolate. This one was great :).... nice mix of creamy, salty, and sweet (giggity). Frozen of course for extra added to texture to the peanut halves found throughout :P. Also, another Greek Yogurt Bowl for preworkout with Fage, Dark Chocolate Cheerios and All Bran.
    Day 8 - Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate - Yummy combination of the dark chocolate flavor with a tartness of freeze dried raspberry pieces all throughout which provide a nice crunchy texture. Enjoyed frozen as usual
    Day 9 - Breyer's Blasts! Strawberry Cheesecake w/ Lucky Charms. Hah! Nothing fancy going on here... was super lazy and kinda screwed up my macros so I needed to opt for something on the lower fat side. I remembered I still had some of the Breyer's left over from before starting the 30 day pint a day challenge. This combo was pretty good! 339g Breyer's w/ 57g Lucky Charms.
    Day 10 - A whole buncha stuff. Finished off the remaining 3 TJ Blueberry Cheesecake Icecream bites. Also had 4 Cups Cappuccino Kefir topped w/ All Bran & 110g Vanilla Chex, and 3 Honey Nut Rice Cakes topped w/ Cinnamon Bun Whey spread. Lazypostworkoutprebedmeal/10
    Day 11 - Lindt Dark Hazelnut. Made a quick grab for a candy bar while across the street at Walgreens. Hadn't had Lindt candy in a while do I decided to give it a whirl. Not too bad... standard Dark Chocolate taste, more on the sweet side though. Sectioned into 3 portions with a hazelnut and some sort of mousse like filling inside. Also had some Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios.
    Day 12 - Fannie May Pixies - Made another quick stop across the street from work at Walgreens today because I'm going to be busy later. Opted for the Pixies since it's been years since I've had anything by them. Not a fan of mint meltaway's so I opted for the Pixies. Figured I couldn't go wrong with a combo of pecans, caramel, and chocolate. I was correct.
    Day 13 - Chocolove Toffee & Almonds in Milk Chocolate. Pretty good, but a little too sweet for my liking... Personally, I'm a bigger fan of Dark Chocolate so the combo of toffee and milk chocolate was quite extensive. Nice crunch and salt from the almonds though. I would recommend this one if you're a fan of milk chocolate & toffee.
    Day 14 - Chocolate Truffle Kefir topped with Vanilla Chex & Triple Decker Toasted Salted Almond Butter/Sea Salted Caramel Truffle Sandwich. How's that one? Ok so.... The Kefir was a let down. The flavor sounded like it would kick *kitten* in theory, but it didn't even taste like chocolate.. thankfully the Vanilla Chex was there as a savior. I need to just sticky with the fruity flavors because the vanilla, chocolates, cappuccino etc all suck! On to the sandwich... marvelous! Used three slices of Martin's Potato bread and lathered two of the slices with TJ Salted almond butter. Placed two Sea Salted Caramel Truffles and then put it on my foreman grill for about 2 mins like a panini maker. Perfecto :D
    Day 15 - Peanut Butter Brownie - This is actual a store bought brownie from the Bakery section. They had a few different flavors to select from, Cookie n Cream, PB, 2x Chocolate, etc. So, being a PB predator I figured it would be a great buy. A+ :P..... Moist, chewy and peanut buttery. So good, especially for a store bought one.
    Day 16 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Truffle Bar - Very rich Dark Chocolate flavor. Quite yummy and filling, but nothing out of the ordinary... not much else to say about this one!
    Day 17 - 2 Sea Salted Caramels, w/ 120g Vanilla Chex. Nothing special today... was in a hurry last night so I planned poorly and had to scrap together dem macros.
    Day 18 - Peanut Butter Brownie - Repeat here, so no pics. Have 2 of em left and need to finish them off.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).
    Day 6 - Pizza Express Chocolate Fudge Cake with Mascarpone cheese.
    Day 7 - Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn, Pulsin raw chocolate protein brownie.
    Day 8 - Costa Blondie, Costa Lemon Drizzle Square and went to a hotel and had this Greek yoghurt cheesecake.
    Day 9 - Bella Italia mini chocolate torte, Asda Individual Banoffee tart.
    Day 10 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt Popcorn, 2 squares Swiss 72% chocolate.
    Day 11 - Marks & Spencer Blackcurrant And Madagascan Vanilla Desserts.(so good I ate both and could not be bothered to put them sideways to photograph them)
    Day 12 - Slice of Chocolate Cake and a Fruit Scone with Clotted Cream and Jam.
    Day 13 - Propercorn Sweet n Salt, Asda Extra Special 70% chocolate with cocoa nibs.
    Day 14 - 2 Fairtrade double chocolate chunk cookies, half slice of coffee/walnut cake (looked better than it tasted), Marks Spencer Fresh Mixed Fruit Tart.
    Day 15 - Cacao wafers, Nature Valley Oats n Honey bars.
    Day 16 - Starbucks Tall Choco Coconut Frappuccino, smaller sized Cinnabon and an almond crossant.
    Day 17 - Mini Tiramisu Cake, Marks & Spencers Milk Chocolate & Salted Caramel Dulce De Leche dessert.
    Day 18 - 2 individual Tesco Brambley Apple Pies.

Basically smaller version of this.

086335.jpg?v=2
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You guys and you're ultra awesome selections and pictures made me go out and buy 2 new things to try and compete. If I become obese again, in the middle of the night tonight, I'm blaming every single one of you.

Ahem! What about your awesome pictures?! I made another trip to Balducci's because of you! :tongue:
    Lol. Well played. Stupid typo on my part.

Now that you mention Balducci's, I'm driving upstate this weekend, maybe I will divert a few minutes and check it out.

I hope you do!
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 5: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 6: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1 oz.). Got a little intoxicated and had several hazenut meringue cookies, scoops of homemade vanilla and honey ice cream, and a scoop of TIllamook Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel ice cream.
    Day 7: Missed it due to being hungover and miserable (also like 6 hours of driving). Whoops.
    Day 8: Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 9: A couple little packs of Sixlets (thanks to my coworker donating his kid's Easter candy) and Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie (1/2 cup)
    Day 10: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1.32 oz.), Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter (1/2 cup), and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (1/2 cup). It's not the one, Acrylics. Sigh.
    Day 11: Last of my Salt & Straw Honey Lavender ice cream, Ben & Jerry's Boston Creme Pie (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 12: DQ Cherry Dilly Bar. It brought me back to my childhood. Also two pieces of Daim chocolates. And Umpqua Chocolate Peanut Butter (1 cup) and Umpqua Birthday Cake (1/2 cup)
    Day 13: Lindt Milk Chocolate bar, Ben & Jerry's Everything But The... (2 cups)
    Day 14: Three Twins Chocolate Malt (1 cup)
    Day 15: Haagen Daz Green Tea (1 3/4 cup)
    Day 16: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1/2 cup). So much delicious. It's a shame I don't have room in my day for more.
    Day 17: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1/2 cup) and two little brownie pieces from my friend's kid's preschool graduation.
    Day 18: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1 cup) and Three Twins Chocolate Malt (1 cup)
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    As a big soccer fan, and someone who keeps waiting for the predictions I've heard all my life to come true ("Soccer is really about to take off here in the States - we finally have enough youngsters who played becoming adults who love the game and will watch live and on TV") -- I am happy to see you at a game and at the same tie depressed to see how empty the stands are across from you, even on a weekday!

In our defense, that was like an hour before the game. ;) But LA on a weekday usually looks pretty sparse. Traffic prevents a lot of fans from getting out to the stadium on a weeknight. Check out attendance for Portland Timbers and Seattle Sounders however. Even midweek they rock their stadium. Weekend games in LA are usually 26k+. MLS attendance is becoming comparable to NHL attendance.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture
    Day 9: Made puff pastry topped with lemon pudding, fresh fruit & Tiramisu which doesn't look pretty but it's taste good
    Day 10: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan, Tiramisu
    Day 11: Bourbon Bread Pudding topped with Talenti Sea Salt Caramel and Bourbon whipped cream YUM!
    Day 12: Finished the Bread Pudding, whipped cream and my Sea Salt Caramel off
    Day 13: Cannoli
    Day 14: Tres Leche & Chocolate Malt Cake with Boston Creme Filling
    Day 15: Decided to bake today and made Candied Bacon Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese frosting.. Came out better than I expected
    Day 16: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Coconut Gelato
    Day 17: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 18: I really need to finish up these cupcakes I want something new, but can't waste them, Candied Bacon Cupcake and the last quarter of Tres leche cake
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    http://www.dessertfortwo.com/2010/10/cream-cheese-pound-cake-with-strawberries/

I just reduced the sugar from 1/2 cup to 1/3 cup (70g) and I use light cream cheese. It uses a mini loaf pan but I think if you triple the recipe it's for a normal pan size (would have to double check that). It was quite delicious... the whole thing was 933 calories. I had half.

Thanks for sharing this, it looks really good, will definitely be trying it :flowerforyou: