"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Day 20 - Talenti Caribbean coconut gelato. GAWD it's delicious.

That's one of my favorite flavors it's really good with some dark chocolate magic shell poured over it tastes like a mounds bar

Does it have shredded coconut?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Day 16-A huge serving of Talenti German Chocolate Cake, because it's my birthday.
    Day 17- Slice of Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese frosting; we were celebrating birthdays with the extended family. Forgot to take pics because it was late and the kids needed to go to bed.
    Day 18- Another slice of cake. Yum.
    Day 19 - Third and final slice of cake, plus the rest of the Talenti German Chocolate Cake to celebrate my husband's birthday. The week of cake has come to a close.

Doggone it, I missed your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday!!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :heart: I was behind on updating, so it's technically my fault.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

Still thinking about the bubble tea smoothie, though, so I might actually change my plans, even if it puts me over.

I would so go for the bubble tea. I wish i could find a place near me that sells it. there was a place called "boba cafe" about 2 miles from my house but they closed down :(

Nooooo! :sad: I just went back to look at what I logged Saturday from there. If I didn't have my lunch here, I'd get the rice pudding with taro (the one with black eyed peas was just meh) and the smoothie right meow. I need to plan that for next week.

ETA I just texted my bff to ask when she's going back. If she says today, it's on! :bigsmile:

yay! i hope it works out :)

i found a place in a nearby town that has bubble tea and had good ratings, so i ordered a bunch of food, some mango bubble tea, and an ice cream sampler (red bean, green tea, coconut, vanilla bean, and ginger flavors).

They had avocado smoothies too, i will have to try that next time. i would also get the milk tea next time (i went for mango bubble tea. it was pretty good but i like the milk better....was really hoping for green tea but they do not offer it)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

That's one of my favorite flavors it's really good with some dark chocolate magic shell poured over it tastes like a mounds bar

Yup. It does. I'm totally not a fan of coconut anything but I found the taste of that one to be good. Smooth.

Might have to try that. I like coconut flavor but I generally don't like the texture.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
    Day 3 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, what was left of my Jeni's Banana French Toast ice cream (.85 of a serving), 2 vanilla lavender marshmallows and a rootbeer float marshmallow.
    Day 4 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, a dark chocolate covered caramel, and four french macarons
    Day 5 - A serving of Talenti Coffee Chocolate Chip Gelato, a serving of Turkey Hill Lemoni Biskoti, two french macarons, and two rootbeer float marshmallows
    Day 6 - a serving of Jeni's Rainbow Frozen Yogurt and a couple marshmallows in rose vanilla and passion fruit. (passion fruit is ok. i prefer the rose vanilla. it is tastier than the lavender vanilla i have, but none are as good as the root beer float)
    Day 7 - three macarons for breakfast (raspberry, strawberry & plum. the other two were good, but the strawberry one was exceptional!), four homemade caramels after lunch (one lavender, one rosemary and two orange blossom-they are all FANTASTIC) and two cookies that my mom convinced me to try (one was a raspberry thumbprint and the other a chocolate orange cardamom flavor. they were both divine), and for a late night snack i had a rose vanilla marshmallow.
    Day 8 - two caramels and a rootbeer float marshmallow
    Day 9 - today i had my last 3 french macarons for breakfast, then i had Jeni's Ice Cream (1/2 serving of Sweet Corn and Black Raspberries and what was left of the rainbow frozen yogurt which was just shy of a full serving) and a rosemary salted caramel for dinner, and peanut butter cheerios as an after dinner snack.
    Day 10 - A Dark Chocolate covered vanilla butter cream and half of a mini mixed fruit tart.
    Day 11 - free samples at work today :D...i had a vanilla creme filled donut, a chocolate chip cookie & some vanilla cake with a Madagascar vanilla bean butter-cream icing---the cake was to die for!
    Day 12 - Two dark chocolate covered pretzels. I was craving a bit of salt with my sweets today so these really hit the spot.
    Day 13 - i bought a lot of new candy today and did a lot of small sampling: Marie Belle New York Dark Chocolate With Banana (2 little bars), Chuao Chocolatier Honeycomb Bar (1/4 of a serving), Sucre Artisan Chocolate Bar Candied Violet (1/3 a serving), 3 pieces of botan rice candy, a mini sesame crunch and a little taste of rock candy (about 5 grams)....i have to say, everything i tried so far was good but the MarieBelle Dark Chocolate Banana bar really stands out. It is fantastic!
    Day 14 - Two pieces of Dagoba Lavender Blueberry dark chocolate bar, a dark chocolate covered pretzel, two bites of bread pudding and two rosemary salted caramels.
    Day 15 - Steve's Southern Banana Pudding (1.5 servings), three pieces of botan rice candy, rock candy (one little piece, about 4 grams) and 1 piece of Dagoba lavender blueberry dark chocolate bar.
    Day 16 - A chocolate cupcake with peanut butter icing that had a marshmallow & nutter butter cookie on top. It was fabulous....also a rootbeer float marshmallow and a square of Vosges Dark Chocolate Bar With Hickory Smoked Bacon.
    Day 17 - a square of Vosges Dark Chocolate Bar With Hickory Smoked Bacon., some rock candy, three mini sesame crunch bars and a serving of Jeni's black coffee ice cream

i got a bit behind on my posts so i wanted to post now before i forget again...

Day 18 - Lucky charms for breakfast, Fresh berries & whipped cream over a dessert cup, three pieces of Botan Rice Candy, a chocolate glazed donut, a couple gummi frogs & a small piece of rock candy.
    Day 19 - Lucky charms for breakfast, Fresh berries & whipped cream over a dessert cup, Steve's Ice Cream Southern Banana Pudding Ice cream (3/4 cup), 1/2 serving of Chuao - Orange-A-Go-Go Bar, a couple gummi frogs & some rock candy.
    Day 20 - Lucky charms for breakfast, 1/2 a mango bubble tea, 1/2 of a scoop of green tea & red bean ice creams...if i have more later i will update in my next post.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Gooey butter cake
    Day 2: Gooey butter cake
    Day 3: Entenmann's glazed donut and 2 bites of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 4: Reese's Fun Size Cup and 1/4 cup of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 5: 1 square Ghiradelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree and a slice of angel food cake with vanilla cool whip frosting and blackberries
    Day 6: 1 square Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 7: Hostess Donettes for breakfast - 2 powdered, 2 chocolate. 1 Hershey's Dark Chocolate miniature
    Day 8: Homemade Double Chocolate Bundt Cake.
    Day 9: Ghiradelli Sea Salt Soiree and graham crackers with nutella and raspberries
    Day 10: half a chocolate chip cannoli from the Italian bakery in our neighborhood.
    Day 11: 3 Samoas from the hidden Girl Scout Cookie Stash
    Day 12: Chocolate Frozen Custard from Ted Drewes
    Day 13: More chocolate custard
    Day 14: chocolate frosted donuts and attack of the scalding hot peeps - roasted peeps and burned my fingers in the process!
    Day 15: handful of kit kat mini bites
    Day 16: Delta Airlines brownie.
    Day 17: Stracciatella Gelato
    Day 18: a lovely ricotta mini tart with chocolate chips (kind of like a cannoli but not fried - so obviously it was healthy) and tiramisu gelato after dinner....
    Day 19: a pastry this morning - not sure what it was called... like a croissant with big sugar crystals on the outside and a custardy filling, for apertivo some Italian cookies (one was shortbread half dipped in chocolate, the other was chocolate and nuts and caramel), a Hershey's dark miniature after dinner from our US snack stash...
    Day 20: another chocolate dipped shortbread cookie and gelato - half chocolate, half coffee.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Yup. It does. I'm totally not a fan of coconut anything but I found the taste of that one to be good. Smooth.

Might have to try that. I like coconut flavor but I generally don't like the texture.

The texture is what usually turns me off from most coconut things, but this is really good, I don't get it often because it's my husband's favorite flavor and well I'm not that nice to him, all the gelato is mine!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Still thinking about the bubble tea smoothie, though, so I might actually change my plans, even if it puts me over.

I would so go for the bubble tea. I wish i could find a place near me that sells it. there was a place called "boba cafe" about 2 miles from my house but they closed down :(

Nooooo! :sad: I just went back to look at what I logged Saturday from there. If I didn't have my lunch here, I'd get the rice pudding with taro (the one with black eyed peas was just meh) and the smoothie right meow. I need to plan that for next week.

ETA I just texted my bff to ask when she's going back. If she says today, it's on! :bigsmile:

yay! i hope it works out :)

i found a place in a nearby town that has bubble tea and had good ratings, so i ordered a bunch of food, some mango bubble tea, and an ice cream sampler (red bean, green tea, coconut, vanilla bean, and ginger flavors).

They had avocado smoothies too, i will have to try that next time. i would also get the milk tea next time (i went for mango bubble tea. it was pretty good but i like the milk better....was really hoping for green tea but they do not offer it)

Oh yay!!! I had never had bubble tea anything before, and had originally asked for banana, but the guy said that wasn't the best one. When he said avocado was the most popular, I thought I'd give it a shot, and I was so glad I did! My bff can't go til later, so she told me to go to the gym first. *claps hands* I'm excited! I can't wait to hear what you think after you try the avocado. :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Here's the recipe for the lemon zucchini bread:

http://nancycreative.com/2012/03/25/lemon-zucchini-loaf-with-lemon-glaze/

It turned out really nice. I made mine in muffin tins and it only took about 20 minutes to cook. And obviously I made the glaze thicker. :laugh: I did that because there was no pan to catch any run off.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture
    Day 9: Made puff pastry topped with lemon pudding, fresh fruit & Tiramisu which doesn't look pretty but it's taste good
    Day 10: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan, Tiramisu
    Day 11: Bourbon Bread Pudding topped with Talenti Sea Salt Caramel and Bourbon whipped cream YUM!
    Day 12: Finished the Bread Pudding, whipped cream and my Sea Salt Caramel off
    Day 13: Cannoli
    Day 14: Tres Leche & Chocolate Malt Cake with Boston Creme Filling
    Day 15: Decided to bake today and made Candied Bacon Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese frosting.. Came out better than I expected
    Day 16: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Coconut Gelato
    Day 17: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 18: I really need to finish up these cupcakes I want something new, but can't waste them, Candied Bacon Cupcake and the last quarter of Tres leche cake
    Day 19: 2 Peanut Butter Pop Tarts & 4 squares of Lindt Intense Orange Chocolate
    Day 20: 1 Peanut Butter Pop Tart, Talenti Coconut Gelato with Chocolate Fudge Magic Shell
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Here's the recipe for the lemon zucchini bread:

http://nancycreative.com/2012/03/25/lemon-zucchini-loaf-with-lemon-glaze/

It turned out really nice. I made mine in muffin tins and it only took about 20 minutes to cook. And obviously I made the glaze thicker. :laugh: I did that because there was no pan to catch any run off.

Thank you! :bigsmile:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate Chip cookie, Small brownie & a piece of randomly cut Chocolate Sheet Cake
    Day 2: FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar (Not sure if this counts, but omg, have you had these? so yummy!) & Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 3: Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie Ice cream
    Day 4: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 5: Edy's Slow Churned Caramel Swirl
    Day 6: Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream, Jello Chocolate Mousse, FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie bar and Strawberries.
    Day 7: Edy's Slow Churned Fudge Tracks
    Day 8: Homemade Lemon Squares with fresh berries
    Day 9: Peach Angel Food Cake
    Day 10: Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownies, Peach Angel Food Cake & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 11: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Raspberry Cheesecake gelato.
    Day 12: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie, Jello Chocolate Mousse & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 13: FO Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie & Breyer's Vanilla Caramel Gelato.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts Sugar Raised doughnut, small brownie and a bakery made mini doughnut
    Day 15: Spongebob Push-pop, FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, Klondike No Sugar Added Ice cream bar & 2 Keebler Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
    Day 16: FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup & Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused
    Day 17: Banana Pancakes & a Homemade Fudge Brownie
    Day 18: FO Chocolate Chip Brownie bar & Klondike No Sugar Added Ice cream bar
    Day 19: Homemade Fudge Brownie x2 & Jello Chocolate Mousse
    Day 20: Ben & Jerry's Hazed and Confused
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:
    Day 9: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and 150g Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato.
    Day 10: Edy's slow churned french silk and one piece of chocolate cheesecake:
    Day 11: bit of a mish mash today. 2 Nestle Caramel eggs (left over in my desk's candy jar), the last piece of chocolate cheesecake, 0.9 servings of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (empty now frown ) and half a serving of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 12: B&J Milk and Cookies, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (yes I went back and got more. Don't judge me), and one ricotta pound cake cupcake with whipped ricotta frosting
    Day 13: one ricotta pound cake cupcake, one glazed Krispy Kreme donut (which was a disappointment-- I'm not a huge Krispy Kreme lover), about 3/4 of a cone of cashews from the Nutty Bavarian-- I may have ice cream later.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts glazed donut to make up for yesterday-- it was fantastic-- and two chocolate glazed donut holes, one brownie and one campfire marshmallow
    Day 15: two brownies and one serving of Talenti Butter Pecan
    Day 16: one serving Talenti Butter Pecan and one double chocolate scone
    Day 17: one double chocolate scone, the last brownie, half a serving of Talenti double dark chocolate and half of a godiva raspberry truffle bar
    Day 18: one double chocolate scone, one serving Ritter Sport praline (It was really nice. The praline flavor was subtle though, would have liked it to be stronger.), and one serving Talenti Butter Pecan. No pics today-- scarfed down my squares of chocolate while I was working.
    Day 19: the last double chocolate scone, the other half of the raspberry godiva bar, Talenti chocolate peanut butter cup.
    Day 20: Today was one of those hungry days. I had a lemon zucchini muffin, rice krispies treat, something called "Sugar Cookie Pringles stix" which were much better than I expected for 80 calories, and Edy's slow churned fudge tracks ice cream. I am slightly over calories at the moment. :embarassed:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Also are we really on day 20? I've still got half a dozen recipes I want to try. I'd better get on the ball.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    Day 4 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Raisins & Pecans. OMGAHHHHH so good! Rich dark chocolate flavor with a crunch texture from the pecans. I also froze the bar per usual for extra added crunch! A number of gooey and sweet raisins all throughout the bar to top it off. YUM!
    Day 5 - Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips. This was essentially just a crunchy dark chocolate bar with a very mild occasional crunch/smokey BBQ flavor. Kinda reminded me of a nestle crunch bar, just not as textured. You do get a BBQ chip after taste though... pretty unique. I quite enjoyed it :)
    Day 6 - Trader Joe's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites. Figured I'd switch it up today and try something different. Had 3 of the mini bars. Creamy cheesecake bites with blueberry and graham cracker sprinkles. Very tasty, but too small and not worth the cals for the size IMO. Also Greek Yogurt bowl with 450g Fage, 350g Frozen Blueberries, 70 Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios & 30g TJ Crunchy Cookie Butter
    Day 7 - Chocolove Salted Peanut in Milk Chocolate. This one was great :).... nice mix of creamy, salty, and sweet (giggity). Frozen of course for extra added to texture to the peanut halves found throughout :P. Also, another Greek Yogurt Bowl for preworkout with Fage, Dark Chocolate Cheerios and All Bran.
    Day 8 - Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate - Yummy combination of the dark chocolate flavor with a tartness of freeze dried raspberry pieces all throughout which provide a nice crunchy texture. Enjoyed frozen as usual
    Day 9 - Breyer's Blasts! Strawberry Cheesecake w/ Lucky Charms. Hah! Nothing fancy going on here... was super lazy and kinda screwed up my macros so I needed to opt for something on the lower fat side. I remembered I still had some of the Breyer's left over from before starting the 30 day pint a day challenge. This combo was pretty good! 339g Breyer's w/ 57g Lucky Charms.
    Day 10 - A whole buncha stuff. Finished off the remaining 3 TJ Blueberry Cheesecake Icecream bites. Also had 4 Cups Cappuccino Kefir topped w/ All Bran & 110g Vanilla Chex, and 3 Honey Nut Rice Cakes topped w/ Cinnamon Bun Whey spread. Lazypostworkoutprebedmeal/10
    Day 11 - Lindt Dark Hazelnut. Made a quick grab for a candy bar while across the street at Walgreens. Hadn't had Lindt candy in a while do I decided to give it a whirl. Not too bad... standard Dark Chocolate taste, more on the sweet side though. Sectioned into 3 portions with a hazelnut and some sort of mousse like filling inside. Also had some Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios.
    Day 12 - Fannie May Pixies - Made another quick stop across the street from work at Walgreens today because I'm going to be busy later. Opted for the Pixies since it's been years since I've had anything by them. Not a fan of mint meltaway's so I opted for the Pixies. Figured I couldn't go wrong with a combo of pecans, caramel, and chocolate. I was correct.
    Day 13 - Chocolove Toffee & Almonds in Milk Chocolate. Pretty good, but a little too sweet for my liking... Personally, I'm a bigger fan of Dark Chocolate so the combo of toffee and milk chocolate was quite extensive. Nice crunch and salt from the almonds though. I would recommend this one if you're a fan of milk chocolate & toffee.
    Day 14 - Chocolate Truffle Kefir topped with Vanilla Chex & Triple Decker Toasted Salted Almond Butter/Sea Salted Caramel Truffle Sandwich. How's that one? Ok so.... The Kefir was a let down. The flavor sounded like it would kick *kitten* in theory, but it didn't even taste like chocolate.. thankfully the Vanilla Chex was there as a savior. I need to just sticky with the fruity flavors because the vanilla, chocolates, cappuccino etc all suck! On to the sandwich... marvelous! Used three slices of Martin's Potato bread and lathered two of the slices with TJ Salted almond butter. Placed two Sea Salted Caramel Truffles and then put it on my foreman grill for about 2 mins like a panini maker. Perfecto :D
    Day 15 - Peanut Butter Brownie - This is actual a store bought brownie from the Bakery section. They had a few different flavors to select from, Cookie n Cream, PB, 2x Chocolate, etc. So, being a PB predator I figured it would be a great buy. A+ :P..... Moist, chewy and peanut buttery. So good, especially for a store bought one.
    Day 16 - Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Truffle Bar - Very rich Dark Chocolate flavor. Quite yummy and filling, but nothing out of the ordinary... not much else to say about this one!
    Day 17 - 2 Sea Salted Caramels, w/ 120g Vanilla Chex. Nothing special today... was in a hurry last night so I planned poorly and had to scrap together dem macros.
    Day 18 - Peanut Butter Brownie - Repeat here, so no pics. Have 2 of em left and need to finish them off.
    Day 19 - Yasso Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt (whole box). Posted pic of whole dinner... 6 eggs of 683g yellow potato, 4 Yasso Greek Yogurt Vanilla Bean bars, 64g salted almond butter on 2 Martin's potato rolls, and 36g Vanilla Chex (not pictured)
    Day 20 - Chocolate Truffle Kefir, PB Brownie & PB Cheerios Bowl of Deliciousness.
    T1REOs9.jpg
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum. Also had a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
    Day 10: Some Talenti Sea Salt Caramel & Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate
    Day 11: Reese's Fast Break. I was going to eat some Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream when I got home, but my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself at work so I had the candy bar instead.
    Day 12: Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream, a Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & a Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie cup
    Day 13: Brookside Goji Dark Chocolate & A Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & five fun size Hershey bars.
    Day 14: Endangered Species Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar
    Day 15: Barkthins Peanut Milk Chocolate and Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream
    Day 16: Lindt Hello My Name Is Strawberry Cheesecake Nice To Sweet You bar
    Day 17: Blueberry Noosa with Dole Sweet Dark Cherries on top. Made a Shamrock like Smoothie for breakfast which wasn't bad.
    Day 18: Raspberry Noosa and around 30 grams of Lindt Hello My Name Is Cookies & Cream bar. I also made a smoothie for breakfast.
    Day 19: Protein shake, serving of Wow Lemon Burst Cookies (these are amazing), a half serving of Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry, Strawberry Rhubarb Noosa with lunch, & Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint bar
    Day 20: Lindt Hello It's Me Crunchy Nougat bar, 1.5 servings of Brookside, and Jello Boston Cream Pie
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Also are we really on day 20? I've still got half a dozen recipes I want to try. I'd better get on the ball.

How did that happen?! This 30 days is flying by...
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
    Day 4: Trader Joe's Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter sandwich (first time trying it and was amazed), Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 5: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 6: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1 oz.). Got a little intoxicated and had several hazenut meringue cookies, scoops of homemade vanilla and honey ice cream, and a scoop of TIllamook Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel ice cream.
    Day 7: Missed it due to being hungover and miserable (also like 6 hours of driving). Whoops.
    Day 8: Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 9: A couple little packs of Sixlets (thanks to my coworker donating his kid's Easter candy) and Ben & Jerry's Boston Cream Pie (1/2 cup)
    Day 10: Tillamook Peanut Butter Fudge (1.32 oz.), Tillamook Grandma's Cake Batter (1/2 cup), and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (1/2 cup). It's not the one, Acrylics. Sigh.
    Day 11: Last of my Salt & Straw Honey Lavender ice cream, Ben & Jerry's Boston Creme Pie (1 1/2 cups)
    Day 12: DQ Cherry Dilly Bar. It brought me back to my childhood. Also two pieces of Daim chocolates. And Umpqua Chocolate Peanut Butter (1 cup) and Umpqua Birthday Cake (1/2 cup)
    Day 13: Lindt Milk Chocolate bar, Ben & Jerry's Everything But The... (2 cups)
    Day 14: Three Twins Chocolate Malt (1 cup)
    Day 15: Haagen Daz Green Tea (1 3/4 cup)
    Day 16: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1/2 cup). So much delicious. It's a shame I don't have room in my day for more.
    Day 17: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1/2 cup) and two little brownie pieces from my friend's kid's preschool graduation.
    Day 18: Ben & Jerry's Mississippi Mud Pie (1 cup) and Three Twins Chocolate Malt (1 cup)
    Day 19: Safeway maple bar and a lemon-filled donut. They were free at my staff meeting, so no complaints here.
    Day 20: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (1/2 cup)
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Days 1-5 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa from Ghana) each night, sometimes with 30g brie cheese
    Day 6 Fruit and custard
    Day 7 Raw brownie bar (walnuts, dates and cocoa powder - so rich and so yummy)
    Day 8 Peanut butter brownie bar using greek yoghurt (1 serving), no-bake chocolate peanut butter oat slice (5 servings - can't stay away from no-bake things), 1 gingersnap cookie, some leftover melted peanut butter and honey from when I was making the brownie bar and granola for the week, probably 1 or 2 servings worth - went over the calories this day, but on a weekly average no problems
    Day 9 Gluten-free blueberry muffin - not bad as it was still half-frozen, which made up for the fact that it was on special about 2 weeks ago and was probably stale back then. And a small spoonful of chocolate chip cookie dough ...
    Day 10 2 chocolate chip cookies made with gluten free flour, 1 spoonful of cookie dough for a flourless chocolate chip cookie and 1 finished cookie
    Day 11 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa)
    Day 12 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa). Also had a few small tastes of the arroz con leche (rice pudding) I made for dessert tomorrow - for quality assurance purposes!

Day 13 Arroz con leche, using cranberries instead of raisins
    Arroz-con-leche.jpg