30 Pounds By Christmas? 10wks. Start 10/18 JOIN!

Options

Replies

• JenniferEdwardz
    JenniferEdwardz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in 151

I only wanted to drop another 20 but its hard at the end
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    count me in also. just what i might need. i'll check back tomorrow with the weight.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Im in 151

I only wanted to drop another 20 but its hard at the end

I am so excited you want to meet your goal with us! :0)
  • Natalie7227
    Options
    Definately in for this one. Just started a week ago on Medifast and loving it so far! What do we need to do just check in with you every Monday?
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Ohh I would like to join in as well. Not sure if I can do 30 pounds - I am getting Married in 4 weeks time so I am sure to have a bad week that week :laugh: but it will give me incentive to get back on track after the Wedding.

Current weight: 189
    Goal by Christmas: 159
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    count me in also. just what i might need. i'll check back tomorrow with the weight.

Sounds great! I'm excited you are joining us!
  • JennKottler
    Options
    I def. want to join in this.

starting weight 232.
    x-mas weight 200.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Ohh I would like to join in as well. Not sure if I can do 30 pounds - I am getting Married in 4 weeks time so I am sure to have a bad week that week :laugh: but it will give me incentive to get back on track after the Wedding.

Current weight: 189
    Goal by Christmas: 159

You may have to have your dress taken in! :0) I'm excited to have you join us! Add me as a friend!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I def. want to join in this.

starting weight 232.

Welcome to the team! Add me as a friend!
  • marshadonathan
    marshadonathan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOO in!!!

SW: 280
    GW: 180

Weight by Christmas: 250!!!

i'll add everyone as a friend so we can encourage each other, cause i'm gonna NEED it!!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'm SOOO in!!!

SW: 280
    GW: 180

Weight by Christmas: 250!!!

i'll add everyone as a friend so we can encourage each other, cause i'm gonna NEED it!!

Yay!!! Girl we are gonna ROCK it!
  • jmccall72
    jmccall72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    count me in I could use a little encouragement, I can’t believe that two months ago I was 318 pounds and now I’m down to 295 I did not find myfitnesspal until about a month into my eating diet. My current weight is 295 and dropping
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    Anyone that would like to can add me as a friend so we can encourage each other along the way. I have good days, and bad days, thats for sure.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    count me in I could use a little encouragement, I can’t believe that two months ago I was 318 pounds and now I’m down to 295 I did not find myfitnesspal until about a month into my eating diet. My current weight is 295 and dropping

Yay! I'm really excited that some men are joining as well! I'm looking forward to gaining a healthy life with everyone! Add me as a friend. I will send reminders, etc....
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am in. I really need this challenge. I have been having a hard time getting back on. This is a great challenge for me.
  • robinlewy
    Options
    I'm with ya. I'm starting it tomorrow also. I think I'm 210, I'm a tad afraid to find out. My goal is 130. I hope with the help of so many I will actually do this. I can't wait to get to know all of you on our journey. See ya tomorrow!!
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    I'm in too! I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and post it. That would be awesome because I'd probably be like 5 pounds away from my goal weight if I did lose 30 pounds by Christmas! Plus hubby is coming home on R&R right after that :) AWESOME!!!!

*Feel free to add me too*
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I am in. I really need this challenge. I have been having a hard time getting back on. This is a great challenge for me.

Glad I could re-motivate you!! NOW.....you have to motivate me too! ;0) Add me as a friend!
  • Teeyore
    Teeyore Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi count me in as well please. Starting weight today is 87.4kgs or 192.3lbs. Goal by Christmas is 162.3lbs or 73kgs. Looking forward to getting to know you all as we help each other get to our goals.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'm with ya. I'm starting it tomorrow also. I think I'm 210, I'm a tad afraid to find out. My goal is 130. I hope with the help of so many I will actually do this. I can't wait to get to know all of you on our journey. See ya tomorrow!!

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to getting to know ya! Add me as a buddy.