30 Pounds By Christmas? 10wks. Start 10/18 JOIN!

Options

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'm in too! I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and post it. That would be awesome because I'd probably be like 5 pounds away from my goal weight if I did lose 30 pounds by Christmas! Plus hubby is coming home on R&R right after that :) AWESOME!!!!

*Feel free to add me too*

That would ROCK!! Your hubby would be amazed!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Hi count me in as well please. Starting weight today is 87.4kgs or 192.3lbs. Goal by Christmas is 162.3lbs or 73kgs. Looking forward to getting to know you all as we help each other get to our goals.

Can't wait to get healthy with ya!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I'm going to Vegas in March and I'm trying to look as good as possible by then. Since Christmas is first, might as well get this goal in first.

CW: 170
    Mini goal by Christmas: 140
    GW: 120 or less!

Good luck everyone and add me if you would like!

Laura :bigsmile:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I am in too, will post weigh in tomorrow. Yey!

:wink:
  • balston2010
    balston2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i am very interested!!!
    i started yesterday at 195.
    goal is to lose 40
    at least 25 by christmas
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too, I'll commit to losing 20 pounds by Christmas, 30 would setting myself up for failure.
  • preciouspp
    Options
    You can count me in. I will post my weight in the morning. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I'm going to Vegas in March and I'm trying to look as good as possible by then. Since Christmas is first, might as well get this goal in first.

CW: 170
    Mini goal by Christmas: 140
    GW: 120 or less!

Good luck everyone and add me if you would like!

Laura :bigsmile:

Perfect! This can be your Mini-goal! Add me as a friend!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I am in too, will post weigh in tomorrow. Yey!

:wink:

Great! Glad you joined. Add me as a friend!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too! This is just what I need to keep going! I weigh every Monday morning so I post my weight tomorrow.
    Thanks for starting this PoshTaush!!!:happy:
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    i am very interested!!!
    i started yesterday at 195.
    goal is to lose 40
    at least 25 by christmas

Our team is growing and growing! Woo Hoo! Add me as a friend.
  • Rooney82
    Rooney82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a challenge. Halloween and holiday sweets tempt me, but hopefully this will give me the motivation to get rid of this baby weight. :)

SW: 210
    Pre-Pregnancy Weight: 190
    Challenge Goal Weight: 180
    GW: 135
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I would like to join too, I'll commit to losing 20 pounds by Christmas, 30 would setting myself up for failure.

That's great! Whatever works for you. Add me as a friend.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'd love to join too! This is just what I need to keep going! I weigh every Monday morning so I post my weight tomorrow.
    Thanks for starting this PoshTaush!!!:happy:

No problem! I'm really excited and hope that everyone will help keep me motivated. Make sure to add me so that we can keep in touch!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Great idea for a challenge. Halloween and holiday sweets tempt me, but hopefully this will give me the motivation to get rid of this baby weight. :)

SW: 210
    Pre-Pregnancy Weight: 190
    Challenge Goal Weight: 180
    GW: 135

I'm sooo feelin ya on the Baby weight comment. I was big enough before my baby boy came along! haha...
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    You can count me in. I will post my weight in the morning. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Sounds great! Make sure to add me!
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    I would love to join! Starting weight is 275 so goal weight is 245 by Christmas!!!
  • TRize
    TRize Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'de love to join in. I only want to lose 8.9kg (19.6lbs) Is this ok? I want to lose no more than 1kg (2.2lbs) per week which is the max my dietician says is a healthy amount to lose per week and the weight will stay off.

My starting weight today is 75.9kg (167.3lbs). My goal for Christmas is 67kg (147.7lbs)
    I have been needing a challenge to keep me going when the motivation runs out and I think this will be perfect opportunity to lose the weight by Christmas.
    Thankyou
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I would love to join! Starting weight is 275 so goal weight is 245 by Christmas!!!

Great! Can't wait to get to know ya!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Hi I'de love to join in. I only want to lose 8.9kg (19.6lbs) Is this ok? I want to lose no more than 1kg (2.2lbs) per week which is the max my dietician says is a healthy amount to lose per week and the weight will stay off.

My starting weight today is 75.9kg (167.3lbs). My goal for Christmas is 67kg (147.7lbs)
    I have been needing a challenge to keep me going when the motivation runs out and I think this will be perfect opportunity to lose the weight by Christmas.
    Thankyou

Sure! That's fine. I'm glad you are doing what's healthy for you! I know its such a HUGE goal, but I am at the point where some drastic measures need to be taken. I know that after this goal my losses will slow down and become around 1 to 2 pounds a week. I am almost pre-diabetic, so I need some major changes quickly so that I don't have to start taking meds. Thanks for joining us. I'm excited to meet our goals together and look forward to getting to know you. ;0)