30 Pounds By Christmas? 10wks. Start 10/18 JOIN!

Options

Replies

• Darka
    Darka Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just got home from my belly sculpt class --58 mins done. Am eating dinner alone :( since my family ate while I was out at the gym. Water all accounted for. I'm excited for Monday to come around so I can weigh in. :)
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I did awsome getting in the water. But the exercise is hard to get in with 3 kids under 2 . Anybody have any suggestions. I also been good with my calories but I have ate after seven which sucks.

When my kids were younger I would put in a Wiggles dvd. Entertainment for the kids and movement for mom. The one we have is 'The Wiggles Toot Toot!'. I never could keep up with all the dancing, but it was a lot of action and the kids loved 'wiggling' with me.
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Had a pretty good day. Drank all my water, stayed under my calories and am about to ride the stationary bike for 45 minutes while I watch grey's anatony. My husband worked this evening, so I had dinner with my kiddos. I did discuss my challenge and eating healthy with the girls at work today though. They are all very supportive and some have actually signed up on MFP after seeing the progress I have made these last 6 weeks, so that is pretty cool. Well, off to ride the bike!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I've drank 11 glasses of water almost and not done yet! I worked out doing 20 minutes of yoga this morning and then 33 minutes after work running and walking on an incline on the treadmill! I'm pretty happy with what I've done today! Good work to everyone today!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Checking in!

50 min activity- waay check! did 100 minutes of walking, and 80 minutes on the Wii.
    10 cups of water- check.
    Under cals- Check :smile:
    Dinner with family/friends- Family live out of state. My mom was the one that inspired me with her weight loss and had me committed so its the other way around. I have friends that are also inspired and from what I can see, they are trying as well.
  • nolagrl41
    Options
    I would like to join. My weigh in is 160 and looking forward to being 30 pounds lighter by Christmas. Whoo hooo!
  • simplykim419
    simplykim419 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I did not work out today between the soreness of my muscles and the cramps, I just couldn't make it. I did get all of my water in today and did go out to dinner with my husband and discussed my weight loss efforts with him.

I do not go into work tomorrow until 8 pm so I plan to do some cooking for meals next week, working out just a little more, and then planning my menus for my next TS shows. Oh and I plan to go look for HRM's to see if I can find one I like that is in my price range.
  • vi_msbehavin
    vi_msbehavin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Im IN!!!! I hope it's not too late to join!

My starting weight as of 10/18 was 270. My weigh-in day is on a thursday so I will just log those numbers in this thread on monday!

And please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • eshollis87
    Options
    I just joined Wednesday hope its not too late to join. If not then I am all in. I need the motivation! My starting weight is 220.
  • motoxchick18
    Options
    I would love to Join! I love the motivation and enthusaism you all have!

SW:230

Christmas Goal - 200 or less!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'm proud to say that we are still building a strong team! People continue to join daily! (I now have over 245 friends! YIKES!! I think I only had like 15 before this challenge!) Yay! The more, the merrier. I want everyone to know how proud I am of each of you. Even committing to a huge goal like this is amazing!

Ok, for FRIDAY 10/22

50 Minutes activity
    11 glasses water! (One or two more gulps is all! )
    Under calories!

AND PLAY OUTSIDE TODAY!!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'm proud to say that we are still building a strong team! People continue to join daily! (I now have over 245 friends! YIKES!! I think I only had like 15 before this challenge!) Yay! The more, the merrier. I want everyone to know how proud I am of each of you. Even committing to a huge goal like this is amazing!

Ok, for FRIDAY 10/22

50 Minutes activity
    11 glasses water! (One or two more gulps is all! )
    Under calories!

AND PLAY OUTSIDE TODAY!!!

I meant 235 friends...jeez!
  • Estavegas
    Options
    Love to join. I started out where you are now at 238lbs...... today I weighed in 12 lbs lighter. Ahh..... 30 by Xmas,
    means some real *kitten* kicking. Lets do it!
  • xlizzislegend
    Options
    I'm in.

SW (10/21): 177.8
    GW (Christmas!!): 147.8

Maybe!? It's a lofty goal, but I like being crazy...I think!
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    too late to join?
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I did great 3 days in a row, but today I blew it! I got all my water in, but I went way over my calories, and didn't exercise much. I went to a ladies gathering and there were lots of snacks, and I didn't stop myself! I went straight there after work and just got home, so no time for exercise. I am sleepy and I have to be up in 6 hours! Tomorrow will be better!
  • salade122
    Options
    I just joined the site today. I know I'm a little late but I'd love to join :happy:

Initial weight: 214 lbs
  • mstrickland62
    Options
    I'm ready! I'm weighing in at 161
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    IM totally in! just a little late, but will post again monday!...starting weight 245.2...by christmas 214.2!!! WOOT WOOT!
  • 2kmom
    2kmom Posts: 12
    Options
    Have been doing great with the calories and better with the water - 8 glasses today. Now it's time to bump up the exercise. How do you all find the time? Any ideas would be great.