30 Pounds By Christmas? 10wks. Start 10/18 JOIN!

Options

Replies

• verod70
    Options
    Hi,

I think I'll attempt this challenge. Not sure if I can do 30 but hopefully I'll lose at least 15 :)!

Goal by Christmas: 15 lbs
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ive lost another 3 pounds in a week :) I was going to update Monday, but I didnt log on that night. Im hoping for 3 to 5 pound loss this week!!

Today I also go for my 2nd lapband adjustment... woohoo!

Oh, and everyone should try Pineapple tuna salad..... Eatbetteramerica.com is where I got it.
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Any one add me as a friend so I can be held accountable, and get all your enthusium!
  • vyseexe
    Options
    Im in

CW 185
    GW 165
    By XMASW 155

Lets Do it!
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm excited about challenge today:

Once again,

10 glasses of H2O
    At or under calorie goal....(I understand that you can't eat 3000 exercise calories! Wow you all are amazing!)
    And here's the best part!!!

Of course 45 minutes of movement PLUS an extra 10 minutes of shaking your groove thang' DANCE!!! haha.... Be silly and have fun with it. Even if you know you can't keep a beat, at least you will burn some calories laughing at yourself and with your family!

Alright so I am happy to report that it is now 12 noon and I have

-Drank all 10 glasses of water (don't worry I'll be drinking more throughout the day)
    -Planed out and packed dinner/snacks and will be well below my calorie goal
    -Completed 45 minutes of Turbo Jam and 30 minutes at the gym.
    -and I danced (or tried to since I can't really dance) for 10 minutes (maybe a little more) before going to the gym!

I'm off to work now good luck everyone!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Ok getting the day off rolling, ate a good breakfast 3 egg whites, squash,spinach,onions,tomatoes, a slice of rye toast and coffee. doing some laundry/dishes then off to move my body:)
  • Annteach
    Options
    I will try it!!! I hope it works : )
  • TheDash12
    Options
    I woke up late but I'm off to get up and make a breakfast shake

Then I'm going a SPIN CLASS(yikes)
    Then right after going to Zumba!! Love that dancing ;)

Oh! And I need my water!

Does anyone else add a slice of lemon to all of their glasses of water? I've been doing this for weeks now and kind of obsessed with it ;)

Havin a good day!
  • msstonediva
    msstonediva Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i'm in and its a good thing i weighed myself this morning... :bigsmile:

sw= 234.5
    10 week gw= 204.5
    gw= 155
  • tawanna2
    Options
    I'm in, I have nothing to lose but weight.
  • simplykim419
    simplykim419 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all, getting ready to head to work but I thought I would let everyone know that I have got my exercise in for the day. I got up late and tried to talk myself out of going but made myself. And I feel wonderful right now. I did do a little dancing earlier trying out of different exercise dvds on exercise on demand. Will try to find one tonight that I like.

Have a great time.
  • Janelle77
    Janelle77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started out great today! Got up early at a egg white sandwhich (with bagel thins) and then hit the gym for 2 hrs. Already have had over 10 glasses of water....with still more day to go. The challenge will come this evening since we have my stepdaughter over and she is quite the fussy eater.
  • Tissybug
    Options
    Hello,

I hope it isn't too late to join this group. I am working quite hard to get healthy and fit. I keep running into a wall at 190 and toggle between that weight and 200. I am sure hoping this group and myfitnesspal is the added motivation I need to overcome this current barrier. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

SW: 232
    CW: 191
    Christmas: 161
    GW: 138
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    Im in! :)
    now-183
    christmas-153
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Blah.... Going to be honest. I haven't exercised yet today!! BOOOOOO!!! So, my hubby and I are actually going to visit the YMCA today and see if we want to join there. I am a little paranoid when it comes to child care. We are gonna tour the child care facilities. Other than that, I'm pretty stoked about it!

I'm hoping to find a class to take in the mornings to get my days started off the right way.

I'm good on water so far.. only 2 glasses to go. Eating....I need to burn some calories...but never fear, I'm going to do it!!! And...I'm gonna make my hubby dance with me tonight! hehehe... He just doesn't know it yet.

He thinks I'm crazy! I was practicing all my silly moves last night and he was just laughing. I'm truly a dork!

OH GUESS WHAT!!??? My hubby and I have decided that next September we are officially taking our first REAL vacation together! We have chosen Hawaii!! Wooo hoo!! Aloha oi!

Just one more reason for me to crack down and slim down! I wanna be a hot momma on the beaches of Hawaii!

That's what we've been saying, "....on the beaches of Hawaii...." Haha.. I know loony bin here I come. Ok...back to you Bob!
  • fsuxo2003
    Options
    To quote the great Elle Woods from Legally Blonde, "I just don't think that Brooke could've done this. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't."

Here's hoping to me not shooting anyone......

SW = 172
    CW = 160
    Goal = 130

woot woot! 'but dat's only in da morning.....' anyone know THAT quote?
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Would love to join... my starting weight on Monday (10/18) was 166.6 lbs. I want to be at my goal weight of 145 or below by Christmas. :) Here's to losing!
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Checking in today, I haven't done any exercise today. Overslept. So I plan to go home and walk my treadmill while watching Edge of Darkness. I will be doing this on an incline and if I'm not dead at the end of it, I will do P90X Ab Ripper X. Gahhh I must be insane. LOL
  • needn_help
    Options
    is it too late to join? my starting weight in 198 :flowerforyou:
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Joining! CW: 200 - Christmas weight: 170 !!! :wink: