PYB: Post your breakfast!

Options
124»

Replies

• SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I had a cup and a half of organic quinoa/buckwheat groats (buckwheat is always organic because they don't need any pesticide) with 1 TBS of organic butter and 1TBS of maple syrup and a bit of sea salt. They taste just like buckwheat pancakes! 20 grams of protein.

ETA: Er--I cooked them in water for a cooked cereal. :happy:
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Steamed Egg (It is the same as boiled really, but you steam instead of boil in water)
    Pancakes with syrup and strawberries.
    Oolong tea
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    2w4f98i.jpg

Cookies and cream protein pancakes with mixed berries and dark chocolate peanut butter topping. Wasn't today's breakfast (too lazy to cook lol) but it's my favorite, thus far
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    No pic. Already ate it. I had a breakfast pizza. I made it on a bagel thin, with shredded mozzarella cheese, and diced ham for for toppings. Open the bagel, spread your toppings, and microwave for 45 seconds. Quick and delicious.

I also had a Mullers frutup yogurt this morning as well. More as an after breakfast snack.
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I was running late (I usually am), so I had a cup of dry cereal that's high in protein and fiber I ate on the way to work. I had a cup of tea at work.
  • Sunflwer3
    Sunflwer3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bumping for great ideas!
  • roxielu0422
    roxielu0422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    egg whites with 93/7 ground beef and a slice of LF provolone cheese.
  • 70chevellegsp
    70chevellegsp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My normal breakfast is 3 egg whites with a Tbs of Rosies Hot Pepper Spread http://www.stellofoods.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=7 along with 2 toasted corn tortillas. I also pull 2 double espresso's in the morning.
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    These all sound really awesome! I'm def going to try some of these!!!
  • joandue
    joandue Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I had 6 ounces of plain nonfat Greek yogurt (Fage) mixed with 1 tbs. ground flax, 1 tbs. honey, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 cup pumpkin seed granola, 1/4 cup defrosted frozen blueberries, and 1/2 cup defrosted frozen raspberries.

I typically have this breakfast a couple times a week.

Calories - 351, Total Fat - 6g, Sodium - 78 mg, Protein - 22 g, Sugars - 32 g (I know, too much!),
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    budabump
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am having dunkin donuts jelly flavored coffee with 3 tsp creamer and 2 sweet n lows, a dannon light n fit greek cherry yogurt.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I had 3/4 cup of refried beans, 2 fried eggs, and a chicken sausage. 444 calories, 33g of protein. Hopefully it will keep me full a while.
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I eat a breakfast burritos almost every week days:

- 1 high fiber tortilla from La Tortilla Factory
    - 2 or 3 egg whites
    - 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
    - 1 green onion, thinly sliced
    - 20g of cheddar, grated
    - Hot sauce

If we have some leftover meat (chicken, turkey, beef or lean deli meat), i'll had a bit of those too, so it cranks up the protein content. This morning, we had some leftover grilled corn, so I add about a tablespoon of those with the veggies, with a slice of deli turkey breast roast.

296 cals, 24g of carbs, 11g of fat and 24g of protein. And add about 12 calories for the nice espresso my fiancé makes every mornings.

I find this breakfast quite balanced.

The monster:

954667IMG20140506090238.jpg
  • AHASRADA
    AHASRADA Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the usual:

1 fried egg
    2 slices of turkey bacon
    oatmeal with soy milk
    1 piece of fruit (banana, apple, orange, peach, pear)