Anyone looking to loose 100+ want to buddy up?

Options
Hello!
I'm on day 2 and looking to loose over 100lbs (albs at a time, of course). If you're early on in your journey and looking to do something similar or if you've done this in the past and want to be a part of this... let me know! The more the merrier. Just looking for a few virtual friends to share a boat with :)

Replies

• brandnewneek
    brandnewneek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will be more than happy too. Looking to lose 100lbs too =)
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sure! I lost 100+ on this site before, but I fell off the wagon, so to speak. I am back now ... so let's do this!
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me. I had about 150 or so to lose I am down 61 with 87 to go.
  • keobooks
    keobooks Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started up and am looking to lose 120
  • Tabbyschange
    Options
    I am back to following through again and looking to loose 100+ lbs. I am finding that I cannot do this on my own and would love to make some friends that are in the same boat for accountability and encouragement
  • cokekitty
    cokekitty Posts: 26
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Crystalagain22
    Crystalagain22 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started needing to lose 120+. 18 months later, I'm only down 40 lbs, so I could definitely use another friend :)
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ditto all the other comments. :)
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm "back" and also need to lose 100+ pounds. Please feel free to add me!

Blessings!
    Loree (LoreeBelle)
  • shanellev
    shanellev Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im looking to loose 100+ pounds and would love some friends who are doign the same to follow and motivate through this! add me up ladies!
  • shanellev
    shanellev Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    open your diary so we can all make sure you ate properly and make sure you put in your food :)
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose over 100lbs...way over sadly but well on the way one step at a time.
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I try and be a good friend and provide support when able. Good luck to us all :)
  • xprincesspunkyxx
    xprincesspunkyxx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    still have 91lbs to go but, I'd love to buddy up! Always looking to make new friends with someone. :)
  • lana1977
    lana1977 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

i'm right with you !! if we all can get to gether on this long journey -- because no one knows how it is unless you have that long road or been down it !!

will you use the same message board topic everyday so we all can follow you?
  • sdeec
    sdeec Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm with ya! And most all of you who have responded :) Feel free to add me
  • lana1977
    lana1977 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU DONE IT ON THIS SITE ?
  • Bjamino
    Bjamino Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Coming to the end of my 100+ weight loss but happy to help encourage anyone looking to do the same :)
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have roughly 100lbs to lose. Add me :)
  • l3eware0f4ire
    l3eware0f4ire Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like, I am 17 pounds in to my goal of 103 pounds lost :D I log daily.
  • hennaj22
    hennaj22 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will accept any friend requests! My goal is 100lbs as well. I am down 54 so far!