Anyone looking to loose 100+ want to buddy up?

Options

Replies

• lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I have 100+lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me. I'm looking forward to this! Take care all! :flowerforyou:
  • kdub731
    kdub731 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log in every day, diary open to friends. I've just started with a little over 100 pounds to go!

44916088.png
  • KatieM_81
    KatieM_81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I set a target to loose 100lb at the beginning of the year to get me in the correct bracket for my height, lost 17lb already and another 83 to go. would love buddies who are on the same path

good Luck everyone
  • kristinsnm
    kristinsnm Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I, too, am looking to lose over 100lbs ...(closer to 150+lbs to be more specific)... I think finding friends who are on the same journey is a great idea, funny enough, I never thought of it for myself lol Now that you have brought it to my attention, feel free to add me... and that goes for all people on here who are on the same journey... I would love to have support along the way :)
  • moonbeauty315
    moonbeauty315 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :) My name is Ashley. I'm 24 years old and have 100+ to lose. This is so hard to do alone and sometimes I get mega anxiety and have nobody to talk to that really understands.
  • PrincetteNerdlord
    Options
    I'm trying to get down to 170 or so, so I still have about 100+ To lose. Anyone can add me! Totally all for it!
  • Jest45
    Jest45 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I love active motivated friends. :flowerforyou:
  • xerothermic
    xerothermic Posts: 80
    Options
    I still have a ton of weight to go. I'm kinda restarting after a bad bike accident. I'm in the DC area and always looking for more friends (and more motivation!)
  • huddleston_J
    Options
    Count me in. :)
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • slimmingmba
    slimmingmba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Have been trying hard for a year now but no weight lost. Need all the encouragement. Starting slimfast tmw
  • Soccermomtmo
    Soccermomtmo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are obviously not alone and I am another who is on the front side of this long journey. Logged 25 days this far. Love the Ap and how it interfaces with my Up.
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have lost 32 and still have 68- 98 (ill see how I look and feel at -68 and adjust) but if you or anyone else on this thread wants to add me please do so.
  • TheMotivatedMomma
    Options
    Count me in! I want to lose 188lbs!! Please feel free to add me to your MFP friends list-- I'm new, but I will be here a while :)
  • beepaz
    beepaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hi! i've been on MFP for about a year now, i've lost 28 solid pounds but been up/down 5 for a while. also looking to lose 100+ pounds. anyone is welcome to add me! :) i recently started doing a mostly-keto-type of diet and its ok. feel free to add me! :)
  • funnybun1
    funnybun1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I believe I hit 325 at one point. Started keeping track of my weight loss at about 315. Weigh this past Friday was 265.5. Working hard and steady now to get it to where I can be comfortable. Only have a couple mfp buddies who have lost over 100 lbs. I intend on being one of those who lost over 100 lbs....one day :drinker:
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have ~175 lbs to go. Feel free to add me!
  • MadMaddy2014
    MadMaddy2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also new here and need to lose about 80 - 100 pounds. So count me in, anyone can add me. I am not sure how this works, have been going over the amounts I need in my food diary. So I guess that is the first thing to get control of. The exercise is not a problem,even though I need to walk more.
  • megsterella
    megsterella Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm aiming for a 150 lbs (+/-) weight loss. Feel free to add!
  • bobdown9699
    Options
    Sure, no idea how this works yet