Anyone looking to loose 100+ want to buddy up?

Options

Replies

• stefabee
    stefabee Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love to buddy up! I just started using this site today ( was going to buy weight watchers, but this is basically the same thing, and free! ) and I don't really have any friends in the real world to help me out, so I need some motivation!
  • jlowrance0912
    Options
    I'm just starting to work on my goal of at least 100 lbs as well. I'd love to buddy up!
  • Love62
    Love62 Posts: 18
    Options
    I do need to lose 100lbs and taking it slowly. I've lost 23lbs so far and feel really good. I'll add you to my friends list.
  • lifeisgud30
    Options
    Yes i wanna buddy up with you. Lets encourage each other
  • aburrows705
    aburrows705 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose 75lbs but would love some buddies i was going ok but hit a mega slump last few week and ruined all my hard work, so feeling more than a little deflated at the moment, I really want to kick this but seems so hard to stay on track maybe some buddies will help me :)
  • percyon
    percyon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds great count me in! I'm also on my second day of recomiting to health. I'm trying to lose 100 pounds, but my 6 month goal right now is to lose 50 pounds.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    yep...I am looking to drop about 100 lbs more. Have lost a few, found some of them again. On round two and raring to go!

On day 8 and my goal is to lose 31.5 lbs over the next 123 days. Yes, I have a short term goal of 31.5 lbs...I know...weird, right? That is me! Let's do this!
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    looking to lose about 100+ add me anyone
  • Cuteymcpritty
    Cuteymcpritty Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have been on my weight loss journey for about 2 months. I am down 23.2 lbs. I started out at 438 & I'm working on losing 200 lbs. I'd love to add or be added by anyone losing 100+ lbs. Add me anyone.
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started with 122 to lose, 8 lbs down 115 to go. Joined 2 months ago, had a little setback and basically started back really logging in April. So far its been great. Soooo love this site. Lots of inspiration and motivation.
  • kevinwalk69
    kevinwalk69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Im brand new and really need help. I have to lose about 150 lbs.
    Please add me cause I have no idea what Im doing
  • Nerdybookworm1990
    Nerdybookworm1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I too have 100+ to lose, it can be a bit daunting to look ahead, but together we can do it! Anyone can feel free to add :)
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 130 myself and always looking for more buddies!!

I'm almost at my mini goal of 30 and I'm on here almost all the time!!
  • karengion
    karengion Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! Are we friending each other or waiting to be added?
  • BlazeNCamo
    BlazeNCamo Posts: 1
    Options
    Looks like there are a lot of people looking to lose 100+!! Anyone can feel free to add me as well! So far of my 2 friends, neither of them are sticking to it! I could use some encouragement and reasons to check in and log every day!! :)

This is my second time around, the first time I lost about 25 pounds and then thought I didn't need to log anymore, so I decided to start fresh and I'm actually sticking to it this time! I'm determined! :)
  • nickole101911
    Options
    I used to do mfp, but fell off the bandwagon. 100+ lbs to lose and would like support. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am back on track on MFP since yesterday and I have over 100 pounds to lose. Would love to be added on.
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've just recently restarted my healthy lifestyle change and I'd like like to lose 8 stone to begin with.(eventually) I'm always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me. :D
  • Jes6886
    Jes6886 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am also looking for buddies :)
  • ibrahimz95
    ibrahimz95 Posts: 67
    Options
    Definitely in. Add me up let's help each other out