How many eggs can you eat a day?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    There are days I have had 4 or more eggs a day. Eggs are good for you! The incredible, edible egg!

My only caveat:
    I eat eggs from organic, happy, farm raised and roaming chickens. It's a personal choice, I pay more but worth it knowing I am doing my little bit to stop animal abuse.

Happy Egg Eating!
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    no man can eat 50 eggs

Paul-Newman-Cool-Hand-Luke-eggs-150x150.jpg&w=330&h=220&zc=1&q=100
  • bryant28408
    bryant28408 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    2 would be easy for me. I like them boiled, scrambled or fried with just a touch of olive oil. I'm also happy with just the whites. It drops the calories and lets me eat more!
  • Uba31
    Uba31 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I talked to my doctor about this one time because I was eating 1 egg almost daily and he told me that having 4-5 yolks a week is ok, as long as you don't have any health conditions that they would be bad for (ie high cholesterol). Just like anything, moderation. If you want to have multiple ones in a meal, maybe use a whole egg and just the whites from the others. I do that with egg salad. I use 2 whole eggs, and 4 whites and it tastes fine.
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I eat 12 whole eggs and 4 egg whites a day. I don't have high blood pressure or cholesterol. But that is just me though if you have a history of either you may want to consult with your doctor.
    Thats what I'm talking about!!!
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    no man can eat 50 eggs

Paul-Newman-Cool-Hand-Luke-eggs-150x150.jpg&w=330&h=220&zc=1&q=100

0_o