Redheads ... Hot or Not?

Options

Replies

• sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not bias or anything but HOT! :) did you know that it's harder to find the veins of a redhead?? Pretty neat but horrible for me whenever I get bloodwork!

Interesting...every time I get my blood drawn they have to take from between the knuckles. I used to think it was because I'm overweight, but I'll blame it on my redheadedness. That makes me feel better.
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    Options
    Well I'm not bias or anything but HOT! :) did you know that it's harder to find the veins of a redhead?? Pretty neat but horrible for me whenever I get bloodwork!

Interesting...every time I get my blood drawn they have to take from between the knuckles. I used to think it was because I'm overweight, but I'll blame it on my redheadedness. That makes me feel better.
    yeah my nurse told me last time! She said its very rare but redheads are likely to have that problem
  • DOM4U
    DOM4U Posts: 239
    Options
    ^^^ you are hot AF....and so is the OP...so yeah HAWT!
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options

I hate having blood work done also. I also read that redheads have more trouble with anesthesia. I know that's true for me.
  • gym_bud101
    gym_bud101 Posts: 2
    Options
    One word: YES
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    The face, body and personality all count for something. I think you look great; never gave more consideration to one hair color over the other.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    VERY
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Hot! Always wanted to be one!
  • mygirlvj
    mygirlvj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    As a child I was teased alot because of my redhair so I didn't like it then but as I got older I really started loving it.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I love red hair...totally hot!!!
  • Lumberjackson5
    Options
    Red hair is like an amplifier. If the rest of you is good, you look amazing. If the rest of you is bad, you look awful.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Depends on the red head? Are they all ugly? No. Are they all hot? Nope.

Silly thread is silly!
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Since I'm one, HOT!!!!
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hot.

"tumblr_m8t9ogslS51rqgu49.gif"

"tumblr_m8tawhQKEV1rqgu49.gif"
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    There is this one redhead...mmmm hmmmm...
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    You rang? :)
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    RING..... RING!!!.... The word fiery comes to mind with redheads.... Great personalities I find...
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    another natural redhead here, like many, teased all through primary and secondary school but not since because everyone has grown up.

also have problems when having blood taken and anaesthetic needs to be super strong to do anything for me, never attributed those to the hair but it's very interesting to consider!

red haired women I generally find beautiful, red haired men...not so much. much prefer the dark haired or even blond men. just my preference.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    You rang? :)

:flowerforyou:
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    Options
    I think dark red hair is beautiful! I had a friend growing up that had this color and I thought she was gorgeous. Always wanted her tint but I'm starting to love mine now. Redheads rock! :)