Redheads ... Hot or Not?

Options
trisha986
trisha986 Posts: 139
Redhead here!

As a redhead, I've heard so many jokes as a kid growing up and got teased for my red hair. Carrot Top, Raggedy Ann, Strawberry Shortcake, Ginger, No Soul, lol. The list goes on. The only compliments I would get was from adults.

Now that I'm an adult, I get lots of compliments. I like to dye it different colors of red. I've always been a proud redhead! But you still get the little soul-less, ginger jokes. I personally find redhead women hot! Men, however, I tend to prefer dark hair.

What do you guys think? I'm just curious about the general consensus :)

43127641_5193.jpg
Edit to add my baby pics. Yes I was a carrot top as a baby!!! Hahaha, my hair is only Colored a dark red now:

Replies

• surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    It depends on the face/overall package etc. I guess that applies to all colours of hair though.

You look fab though! :flowerforyou:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    All things being equal, I'll take the redhead.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I have dated redheads and it has been an excellent experience in each case. Better or worse than the blondes and brunettes? Hmmmm....tough to say.
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    THEY ARE WICKED HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X10
  • trisha986
    Options
    It depends on the face/overall package etc. I guess that applies to all colours of hair though.

You look fab though! :flowerforyou:

Thanks babe!! :blushing:
  • trisha986
    Options
    I have dated redheads and it has been an excellent experience in each case. Better or worse than the blondes and brunettes? Hmmmm....tough to say.

Do we really have hot tempers like they generalize in comparison to other hair colors? I like to think we are just passionate people. Lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    it depends on face situation

same as any other hair colour
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    We are not all hot heads! And I haven't stolen a soul in years!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    As a redhead myself, I have found that some men are super into redheads (they are usually kind of weird men, including my husband).

Redheaded women=hot.

Redhead men=not (they ALL look like they could be my brother...gross).
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Redheads can be hot just like brunettes and blondes can be hot. They aren't hot as a group based solely on hair color, though, nor is any group of people.

I've never found a readhead guy hot, but that's not to say that they don't exist. It's rare that I find a blonde guy hot, either, but there are a few.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's daughter has the most beautiful long flowing red hair that I've ever seen...it's beautiful!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Fire HOT!!
  • theoncomingstorm6464
    theoncomingstorm6464 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hawt!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Do we really have hot tempers like they generalize in comparison to other hair colors? I like to think we are just passionate people. Lol

Well, yes...ish. Redheads do tend to be a bit...feistier.
  • trisha986
    Options

Lmao Love this. Yeah it's been a while for me too :tongue:
    As a redhead myself, I have found that some men are super into redheads (they are usually kind of weird men, including my husband).

Redheaded women=hot.

Redhead men=not (they ALL look like they could be my brother...gross).

Hahaha maybe that's why I'm not into redheaded guys. I don't want to look like I'm dating a family member. :sick:
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

are you lying??? i think you steel souls daily
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead. Naturally reddish brown. Am I hot, eh? But I think the color of ones hair doesn't determine whether they are sexy your not. Confidence radiates sexiness.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    OOOOOOOOH yes... Redheads are pretty damn hot. I've always had a thing for redheads. :)

By the way, OP You look fantastic! Well done. :flowerforyou:
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    HOT!! :)