• DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    DEFINITELY have a thing for redheads!
  • trisha986
    trisha986 Posts: 139
    Options
    Hot Hot Hot

I have a major thing for redheads and even though I know if one would not be found attractive by the general population, I am still attracted.

But a woman that is good looking blonde or brunette, is of scorching hot as a red head.

And I do find them feistier and more passionate and I think that is part of the attraction for me.

And yes, I married a red head. Never a dull moment.

We are definitely a passionate bunch, without a shadow of a doubt!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I have always had a thing for redheads. There was this girl in college that i was totally smitten with because of her red hair green eyes. unfortunately there wasnt a personality to match the looks so it was a painful date lol.

So you keep me around for my personality, right??? :wink:
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My first girlfriend was a redhead. So was my last one. Now she's my wife. I think it's clear how I feel about this.

My first boyfriend was a redhead. So was my last one. Now he's my husband. I think it's clear how I feel about this.

Thanks Derp_Diggler.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Redhead here!

As a redhead, I've heard so many jokes as a kid growing up and got teased for my red hair. Carrot Top, Raggedy Ann, Strawberry Shortcake, Ginger, No Soul, lol. The list goes on. The only compliments I would get was from adults.

Now that I'm an adult, I get lots of compliments. I like to dye it different colors of red. I've always been a proud redhead! But you still get the little soul-less, ginger jokes. I personally find redhead women hot! Men, however, I tend to prefer dark hair.

What do you guys think? I'm just curious about the general consensus :)
    I wouldn't kick you out of bed.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Redheads are calculated, unadulterated evil.

It's wise to avoid them. Those bishes should come with warning labels.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Hot.
    But I'm a bit partial since I am one. :drinker:

I've never heard the part about stealing souls.
    Probably should warn my husband. :tongue:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    I don't think it hast to do much with hair color (since someone could dye their hair red) as much as skin tone for me. I like more "color" in the skin and every redhead I dated back in the day was very fair skinned. I grew up near a beach, so it could be likely that I didn't see a lot of redheads at the beach where I was and more exposure to tanned females led me to liking that skin tone more.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    HOT!

But I am biased, My wife is a redhead!
  • GC527
    GC527 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Try being a red head who is named Ginger. The jokes never stop :grumble:
    But I'm cool with it.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Red-headed guys can be pretty hot too...just depends on personality more for me. I usually go for brown or black hair on a guy...but have been known to date a blonde or red-head here and there...

My sis loves red-headed men! She will be out and about and sees one and is just all Ooooh! :laugh:

I have my hair dyed red right now...and yes...I've gotten a few compliments on it...my guy now said I should go darker red..and I would love too...but it fades so fast on my naturally lighter hair and I had it dyed golden blonde before I went red.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    OOOOOOOOH yes... Redheads are pretty damn hot. I've always had a thing for redheads. :)

By the way, OP You look fantastic! Well done. :flowerforyou:
    \

Thank you both! :blushing:

Of course, you're more than welcome! I have to give credit where credit is due. Wow, is it due in your case... :bigsmile:
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE redheaded men. I'd like to mate with them all and reproduce the world!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    But I'm cool with it.

My condolences. I can imagine they get pretty annoying and old sometimes. :/
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I have such a weak spot for redhead men...ridiculous really. After being with mostly dark haired guys in the past, I finally married my husband who is a redhead :-)

I'm not attracted to women but do find many redhead ladies very beautiful. I admit though I often kinda scoff at women calling themselves redheads because they dye their hair a reddish color. To me a redhead is someone with classic "ginger" look of freckly coloring and light eyes or the pale skin, brown eyes (which my husband has)...but that's just me.

I am clearly NOT a redhead but when I used to color my hair auburn in the 90's I got so many guys coming onto me due to my "red hair", to me that's sort of funny...it was very clearly fake. To me that is just not the same thing at all as being a redhead. JMHO.
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Redheads are most definitely HOT!!!
  • trisha986
    trisha986 Posts: 139
    Options
    But I'm cool with it.

haha oh man! I can only imagine what it must have been like for you when the Spice Girls were around too :laugh:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    ......love them redheads......

giphy.gif
    \m/
  • GC527
    GC527 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    But I'm cool with it.

haha oh man! I can only imagine what it must have been like for you when the Spice Girls were around too :laugh:

Oh yeh, it was fantastic.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Gross! Also they have no souls!