YOUR WORST BINGE FOOD

Options
What food do you have to keep out of the house? For me it's birthday cake oreos. 1 chocolate or golden birthday cake oreo, and I can't stop. This sets me off on a binge!

Replies

• RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Well I dunno if it counts as a binge food cos I have never gone over my calorie limit on em. But I have great difficulty eating just one pack of beef jerky. What can i say i love the stuff. I would probably eat 4 packs in a sitting if I was just eating how much I liked.
  • kristenveganvixen
    kristenveganvixen Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Lotus biscuit spread... omg I could just eat it out the tub with a spoon!
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Snack foods is my own enemy. Chips and crackers, etc. Oh my. I love how they taste but I cannot normally do just one serving.
  • Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hot fudge, brownies, ice cream, and peanut butter. I'm drooling.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I do not really keep any binge food in my home, but I would say mexican food is always what makes me binge eat. When I want it and craving it, I will either cook it or go eat it!

If I did keep binge food in my house it would probably be cheesecake or cannolis!!
  • keobooks
    keobooks Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    For me it would be summer sausage, aka beef stick. Its kind of like hard salami but a little greasier. I sometimes buy it and then eat "Just one sliver" of it over and over until it's gone.
  • Stilllosing26
    Options
    Mexican food is a KILLER
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Gardettos (original) or salt and vinegar potato chips. I could eat either by the boatload.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I don't exactly "binge" but I'd say Oreos (regular ones), Chips Ahoy, or Halloween candy (mini size Snickers, Reeses, Twix, whatever).

Throughout my life, those have been the main 3 items that I have difficulty controlling myself around and try not to keep around the house.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I have the highest carrying capacity for pizza, followed by ice cream. Pizza and ice cream together will be my choice on that glorious day when someone in a white labcoat offers to pay me a lot of money to find out how fast a middle aged woman can gain weight if she's really trying.

But it really would have to be a lot of money, because I'd have to account for the time it would then take to lose it again.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I love the potato chips!! I am able to have them in the house SOME of the time without going crazy though!
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Well I dunno if it counts as a binge food cos I have never gone over my calorie limit on em. But I have great difficulty eating just one pack of beef jerky. What can i say i love the stuff. I would probably eat 4 packs in a sitting if I was just eating how much I liked.
    i would eat only beef jerky if it wasn't 8 bucks for a 80g bag

its actually pretty good for you too if not for the high sodium content
  • Stilllosing26
    Options
    Chocolate, chocolate, peanut butter, peanut butter and BIRTHDAY CAKE
  • Joycek801
    Joycek801 Posts: 7
    Options
    My worst binge food is Cheetos. I have to stay away from the grocery aisle where they are.Then there is Dove Chocolate Bliss.
  • Buyuone99
    Buyuone99 Posts: 1
    Options
    Krispy kreme Donuts...I have tried all sorts of remedies even going as far as cutting the donut into eight pieces and eating slowly.
    Unfortunately, it didn't work because I still managed to eat 2-3 the same day.0_0
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    chips (mainly those yummy doritos), chicken tenders, and that damn cheesy bread from dominos!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Cake. I love those frozen McCain cakes, and could easily finish one in less than a day if it's around.
  • bethanyka
    bethanyka Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    CHEESE. I just can eat and eat and eat it.
    Blocks, slices, anything.

And those cals add up fast.... BUT soooooo goood too..!
  • msbeeblebrox
    msbeeblebrox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My worst food is popcorn. With everything else, I am capable of practicing moderation.
  • Stilllosing26
    Options
    REESES