YOUR WORST BINGE FOOD

Replies

• meltedsno
    meltedsno Posts: 208 Member
    PEANUT BUTTER ON A SPOON....
  • nantnet
    nantnet Posts: 17 Member
    Chips of any kind. I can shovel them in so I just keep them out of the house. If we do have them in the house on the weekend I make my hubby take them to work and share them with his co-workers.
  • Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    PEANUT BUTTER ON A SPOON....

Peanut butter AND Nutella on a spoon (fixed)
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Trader Joe's Baked Onion Ring O's.

Don't let the word 'baked' fool you. There is nothing even remotely nutritious about these crunchy little devils! After you eat too many they 'tear up' the roof of your mouth, but for some reason I can never eat just one serving. Before I know it the whole bag is gone!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Any kind of cake, brownie, cupcakes, muffins...
  • Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Any kind of cake, brownie, cupcakes, muffins...

Yum!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    pizza. pizza for days.
  • TMLfan1982
    TMLfan1982 Posts: 10 Member
    pizza. pizza for days.

Yes....PIZZA!!!!
  • Technolero
    Technolero Posts: 90
    Buffalo wings and beer. I could have that every day for the rest of my life and still couldn't get enough!
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Pizza... don't even have to binge really and one extra slice can ruin my calories for the day.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Cereal! Crunchy stuff I love it so much
    Granola, cinnamon graham crackers
    You can keep eating and keep getting that satisfying texture and NEVER BE FULL

Cinnamon toast crunch right now is my big culprit
    I once ate an entire box in a night.... >__<
  • ruthejp13
    ruthejp13 Posts: 213 Member
    It was 1992. As if waking from a drunken blackout, I found myself curled-up on the pantry floor. I licked my lips and couldn’t tell if the salty taste was from my tears or a box of crackers I’d just devoured.

I wiped my face and felt a warm softness smudge my cheek. I looked at my hands, dots of brown. I glanced to the corner. Next to the dog food bin was an empty chocolate chips bag.

Wasn’t I just going to grab a box of cereal for breakfast? After becoming lactose intolerant, why bother with a bowl?

I surveyed my surroundings. An empty Lucky Charms box on its side, the bag ripped out. Next to it was the Frosted Flakes. I grabbed the already open box and poured the sugar dust down my throat like a giant pixie stick. I read the label of the cake mix box, “I don’t have milk or eggs.”

Every surface was a shambles of empty packaging. Scanning the entire over-sized closet, the only remaining food was the dog food and year-old rice cakes.

How dare they defame the word cake.

I turned to the kitchen, (sniff) microwave popcorn. “I’m still hungry!” I plopped myself into a chair, slammed my head on the table and returned to crying.

I don't know how much food I ate. I just know I couldn't eat enough and every ounce of will power was preventing me from driving somewhere for more food.

Excerpt from my book, Diary of a Fat Female.

Since then I went low carb and have gained complete control. I lost 54 pounds.

If Beef Jerky didn't have sugar and wasn't so expensive I'd it eat all the time without guilt. I do make my own on occasion.

Ruth J Princess
  • burnema
    burnema Posts: 15 Member
    Cupcakes, and there staring me in the face. lol
  • Pizza. I could EASILY eat half of a big pizza on my own in one sitting. *sigh*
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Buffalo wings and beer. I could have that every day for the rest of my life and still couldn't get enough!

Ohhhh i'm right there with you on that one! Love hot wings with ranch for dip and beer.
  • melissajane83
    melissajane83 Posts: 54 Member
    cheese dip and chips!
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    What food do you have to keep out of the house? For me it's birthday cake oreos. 1 chocolate or golden birthday cake oreo, and I can't stop. This sets me off on a binge!

I cannot even look at them when I go down the cookie and cracker aisle at the store!!!
  • erinc5
    erinc5 Posts: 329 Member
    Beer.

I cannot come home and just have one beer. I either have to have none or I have 3 or 4. They're just so tasty!
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Pringles. My kryptonite. And then I have to wash them down with Coke.

Close 2nd would be cashews or pistachios.
  • There are numbers of factor involved in order to gain or loss weight in your body,There are also number of things where from you may reduce your body weight.