Replies

• ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    every type of junk food almost hahaha I love it all! can.not.stop
  • 43mmmgoody21
    43mmmgoody21 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Until i began intermittent fasting ice-cream was my downfall. One scoop often led to the entire carton.
  • kitkatkarr
    kitkatkarr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My Binge: Oreos, bread, peanut butter, hot cheetos, candy x_x I usually finish each item in one sitting before I started to watch out on my calorie intake.
  • Glittergal917
    Glittergal917 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Coffee ice cream, sour cream and onion pringles, and french onion sunchips all do it for me. However, my worst binge food that I simply cannot resist is smartfood white cheddar popcorn!! It's incredibly addicting and I cannot just have a serving size. I know if I have it in the house I'll devour the entire bag in one sitting!
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    It was 1992. As if waking from a drunken blackout, I found myself curled-up on the pantry floor. I licked my lips and couldn’t tell if the salty taste was from my tears or a box of crackers I’d just devoured.

I wiped my face and felt a warm softness smudge my cheek. I looked at my hands, dots of brown. I glanced to the corner. Next to the dog food bin was an empty chocolate chips bag.

Wasn’t I just going to grab a box of cereal for breakfast? After becoming lactose intolerant, why bother with a bowl?

I surveyed my surroundings. An empty Lucky Charms box on its side, the bag ripped out. Next to it was the Frosted Flakes. I grabbed the already open box and poured the sugar dust down my throat like a giant pixie stick. I read the label of the cake mix box, “I don’t have milk or eggs.”

Every surface was a shambles of empty packaging. Scanning the entire over-sized closet, the only remaining food was the dog food and year-old rice cakes.

How dare they defame the word cake.

I turned to the kitchen, (sniff) microwave popcorn. “I’m still hungry!” I plopped myself into a chair, slammed my head on the table and returned to crying.

I don't know how much food I ate. I just know I couldn't eat enough and every ounce of will power was preventing me from driving somewhere for more food.

Excerpt from my book, Diary of a Fat Female.

Since then I went low carb and have gained complete control. I lost 54 pounds.

If Beef Jerky didn't have sugar and wasn't so expensive I'd it eat all the time without guilt. I do make my own on occasion.

Ruth J Princess

:laugh: :drinker: Been there!
  • cinderoosky
    cinderoosky Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Holy shiznit. I could eat a whole bag of cheetos right now.

Complete weakness :(
  • sabianhunter
    sabianhunter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    chips --- bbq potato chips or any kind of chips and salsa. I was eating at Chuy's restaurant with my family the other night and was eating chips and salsa like my life depended on it... :D
  • SecretDuck
    SecretDuck Posts: 26
    Options
    Haribo sweets. As long as I don't have them in the house, I'm golden :D
  • nurit1979
    nurit1979 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ice cream
  • Tina1737
    Tina1737 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Any kind of candy that comes in little paper cups nestled in a box. (Cuz I'm fancy like that!)
  • zman1313
    zman1313 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wings, beer, kettle corn. If I buy a bag of kettle corn it is gone by the end of the night.
  • englandismine_
    Options
    any sort of carby or sugary snack food is totally dangerous for me to have around, i'd eat cupcakes for dinner if i could
  • rainbowunicorns720
    rainbowunicorns720 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bavarian cream filled donuts iced with chocolate or caramel icing. Man I miss those...it's been MONTHS lol.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Peanut Brittle
  • FrancescaWebb
    FrancescaWebb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Cheetos, no question. Even worse if they are the jalapeno cheddar ones.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    chips or anything salty

popcorn can be a great snack but you have to have butter and salt or why bother?
  • Sirinya55
    Sirinya55 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    chocolate chips ice cream :(
  • Spitgray
    Spitgray Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    One word... "Spaghetti"
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Potato Chips.

Could down those family size chips from Sams Club in a matter of an hour. Better were where you mix match the choices and both bags would be gulped down by the end of the day.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Cheetos, no question. Even worse if they are the jalapeno cheddar ones.

So this - word for word - including the jalapeno addendum.