Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• Shannon_Mayhew
    Shannon_Mayhew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) My name is Shannon I'm 24 and living in Vancouver, I'm also looking to meet and chat with some people to keep motivated. I've recently become really interested in reading about nutrition and wanting to make exercising and nutrition a part of my lifestyle permanently. I would like to chat and get to know other people here and support others on their journey. For the moment I'm looking to lose a little bit of weight and then focus on strength training afterward. Talk to you soon!
  • ainarsraciks
    ainarsraciks Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Tom from Scotland/Holland add me if you want alot of posts about strength training on your timeline!! haha
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Add me :))
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 145 pounds in two years & currently I'm trying to incorporate more exercise. If anyone needs motivation you can add me.
  • MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Starting over and could use the support! :)
  • dunnodunno
    Options
    In maintenance now (147-155ish) & the only requirements I have for friends is eat at least 1,200 a day including exercise & don't be uppity about food choices.
  • msj378
    msj378 Posts: 17
    Options
    Looking to make some new fitness pals! I'm new here so I've been feeling my way around alllll day, offering a little motivational help when I thought I could. Weight loss is a hard beast to tame, but we can all achieve our goals.
    Good luck on your journey, we can do it!
    Add me add me add me ;)
  • maryamalx
    maryamalx Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    need friends to be motivated by and supported and vice versa! we can do thissss! :p
  • 2015Stronger
    Options
    Feel free to add me for daily support and log-in!
  • emilysauerbyrne
    Options
    Need motivational friends as well! add me :smile:
  • slacic
    slacic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using myfitnesspal.com on & off for about 2yrs but don't have any friends on it so could really use friends to help motivate me & hopefully I can help motivate & encourage too :)
  • jeffmed1
    jeffmed1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello ,

I'm new to this sight. Please add me to you're friends list.

Jeff

• dunnodunno
    Options
    Bump.
  • whatava
    whatava Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could use the support too - feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose about 15 lbs and get toned. (hopefully by summer). Having supportive buddies is always the way to go!!!!!
  • waxflower
    Options
    I could use some more friends on here for motivation, feel free to add me everyone!
  • JeanneEckman
    JeanneEckman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Jeanne. My ideal goal is to loose 108 pounds. I would be content with simply getting out of the plus size in stores! My problem is that I love to eat and hate to exercise so I know the road is going to be long and hard. My kids encourage me in this venture but not my husband who loves greasy fried foods. Would like to make some friends and loose a lot of weight together.
  • InesBnt
    Options
    Hey,
    feel free to add me if you need support ! I'm super motivated to lose 25 kilos :)
  • letsdothis511
    letsdothis511 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm losing 30 pounds. Let's be friends!