Replies

• sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I need more friends on here
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to make new friends who are active on MFP, motivating, positive and have a sense of humor. hit me up!
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm Amanda, I'm in my 20s with over 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • luzinches
    luzinches Posts: 4
    Options
    How ru doing on mypal? Ru losing the weight you want. Me, not so good, just quit smoking and putting weight back on. Just thought I would say hey, trying to connect and have some buddies.
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Any one who wants can add me. I have been on MFP for about 200 days, have lost about 45 lbs and have 30 or so to go. I log daily, try to support my friends, and think I am generally have a positive outlook.

Anyone in the Athens, GA – I could use a gym partner. My old one stopped going to the gym :grumble:
  • mmrey11
    mmrey11 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I don't have any friends so feel free to drop in! Need some good motivation!
  • spatt786
    spatt786 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Friends? How do you even add friends? I don't have any friends. ;)
  • hurleyml9
    hurleyml9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Howdy my friends!
    Well this is my second go at this. Joined Fitness Pal last spring and lost 33 pounds but had a setback and gained 20 of it back over the last year. I don't have a Facebook account so I am looking for some buddies to help me with my journey. Hopefully, I can be a support to someone as well. I like to laugh! I have a lot of empathy and cast no judgments! :) I am a type 2 insulin dependent diabetic- 40 year old female with over 150 pounds to lose. Have no online friends yet and still trying to master this technology thing! If you send me a friend request, I will accept :)
    Warmly,
    Shell
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Down 30lbs, 20 more to go!
  • SuperPenguin6
    Options
    I just reactivated MFP, and since hubs eats whatever he wants, I need a little motivation from other people :)

I'm 31, 5.4"ish and trying to lose 20-30 pounds. Not hung up so much on how much weight I lose as long as I get my skinny ab lines back and fit back into my bikinis. Currently in upstate NY but moving in October to...I don't know where.
  • ImAJH
    ImAJH Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I''m currently 185lbs wanting to cut down my BF% and build muscle to get leaner! I'm a new member to MyFitnessPal and I'm wanting some friends on here to keep me motivated! I will log on daily and will be updating quite frequently.

Thanks,

Alex!
  • ritabrienfit
    ritabrienfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Who couldn't use more friends? :) feel free to add. I log daily. I'm down just shy of 50lbs and have a little less than 80lbs to my goal.
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Options
    Add me!
  • jasondcooper
    jasondcooper Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi there, I've added about five new friends thanks to this thread and am looking for more! If you've got a good attitude about health and fitness we will get along just fine. Check my profile page for more information about my fitness pursuits. It's mainly about running these days. Look forward to making some new fitness pals! :D
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I've been on MFP in the past but dropped off. I just started again in May and all of my old friends are no longer logging in. I really need someone to hold me accountable! Add me.
  • bald_navy_wife
    bald_navy_wife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Aaisha and i'm looking for more friends. I have lost 12 lbs so far and have 9 more to go. I'm a proud navy wife and mother of one boy. feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • MadMaddy2014
    MadMaddy2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am fairly new to MFP and Fitbit flex. I could use some friends also. Thank you in advance :flowerforyou:
  • wylnora
    wylnora Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends!!

32 female
    SW:186
    CW:149
    GW:130
  • TheChicGeekDee
    TheChicGeekDee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    *Waves hello*

My name is Dee and I a 37 Mum of 2 in the UK. I am quite new to MFP and looking for friends for motivation. I look forward to connecting with you all.