Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• jesusrisenking
    Options
    Hey!!!! I'm Ashley! I'm looking to lose a total of 100 pounds; have already shed about 10 pounds already! Has been a life long struggle and now I've had enough! Was going good but for whatever reason, I snapped this morning! Woke up in the middle of the night and ate 4 granola bars then went back to sleep. After a morning appointment I went to the store and bought oreos, came home and ate 24 of them....It's time to turn this situation around and get the support and help I need to be successful! Please add me! We'll support each other!
  • saranevans
    saranevans Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    23 year old college student, probably have another 40-50 lbs to lose.

SW 220 CW 200 GW 150

Looking to add more people.. I've kinda hit a road block on my weight loss journey and would love the motivation to push past this so I can lose weight instead of just maintaining.

I am on daily, so add me please :)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Get in ma' List!
  • viniseca
    viniseca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would like friends. Your successes will be my inspiration!
  • ohiotubagal
    ohiotubagal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've been around a while but have never bothered to try to get any friends! LOL I'd love to connect with other Ohioans and beginning runners. I'm 41 years old. :smile:
  • DivineInsanity
    Options
    I'm rather new and I need more buddies on here. I'm female, 5'3, and attempting to lose at least 60 pounds. <3
  • chari182
    chari182 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! :D
    5'8 228 lbs looking to lose a lot more! (50lbs+)
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Options
    Add me (:
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    jeskuhsmeekers Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i'm Jessica just turned 27 and trying to lose the weight from having twins who are now 1. lost 25 lbs so far since Jan 2 and trying to lose 20-30 more.. Add me..i'm on everyday and love getting to know people on a personal level it seems to work for me better when i'm held accountable by someone else...
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey looking to loose 100lbs need friends!
    would be great to do it with someone just starting their weightloss too ! :)
  • vivamus1
    vivamus1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm not new to MFP, but I am now getting comfortable enough to branch out and make some more friends. I am 24 and have been swimming intently for most of my life (meaning I got used to eating alot!). After finishing my collegiate career 2 years ago, I gained weight and I am now learning how to adopt healthy workout/eating patterns that are fit for professional life.

Please add me, all of you people are such a beautiful inspiration and I hope I can help to inspire you.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm in! been on MFP for a little over a month going it alone but could do with some buddies. This is me:

Just about to turn 30
    Just had a baby
    about 100lbs to lose
    Loves art / music (Hiphop, Punk, Electro)
    loves/hates cats
    Scared of moths
  • onemannasty
    onemannasty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and need more friends.

Add me

about me:

-Huge halloween fan - my pictures have previous costumes
    -Enjoy Art and Music - play guitar/record music
    -MMA Coach/trainer/gym owner/fighter/fan
    -Gamer
    -Freemason
    -Fitness addict - just getting back into lifting after a bad elbow injury
    -Wife has made me a "Cat Person" and now I embrace this role
  • Rivenin
    Rivenin Posts: 5
    Options
    Can add me if you'd like!

Just stared on this journey..

28yo
    6'
    started at 231lb
    currently 225 or so (of course i need to weigh in tonight for my avatar'd thing)
    woot woot!
  • Mom2jrzg
    Mom2jrzg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends, I'm a 32 almost 33 yr old mama to 4 kids ages 10,8,4 and 2....I'm a full time student working towards my B.A., so I get to stay home with my 2 little ones. I'm 5'6 and 189 lbs. My goal is 145 to 150. :)
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends as long as you support me

Been here almost 300 days
    Like hockey
    baseball
    women lol
  • 2nChance
    2nChance Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm looking friends to help get and stay motivated in my weight loss journey. I have been down this road many times and I'm tired. So I'm starting again and hopefully I stay.

Current 280

Goal 200
  • sherryaharrison
    Options
    Hi everyone!

It does help to have friends to encourage you along the way (that's for sure!). So if you need a friend just add me. I do try to post here and there, but I am very busy at times and it may be really early or very late when i do my posting. Good Luck to everyone. We are in this together!!

**WE CAN BECAUSE WE KNOW WE DESERVE TO PUT OUR BEST SELF FORWARD** :-)
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I'm 31,

sw: 245

cw: 180

gw: sexy husband

I post daily on a 130 day streak.

I use MFP to vent way too much TMI, so if you don't like drama don't add me.

Love to chat about things other than fitness as well as fitness.

Talk to my friends all the time and very encouraging.

I'm LCHF aka KETO aka Paleo

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I need more friends on here. I weigh around 212 pounds and i'm 5'5, I want to get down to 150 pounds