Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, but please don't be one of those who logs 4 hours of "vigorous cleaning" as your exercise!

Hahaha this made my night! Love it!
  • cask143
    cask143 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm Chris. Just joined. Anyone in Colorado?
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Options
    Add me everyone (: very active- love motivation & to motivate!!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and looking to lose a TON of weight :). So anyone looking to journey along and learn some new lifestyle changes and such..add me!!
  • blakebailey87
    Options
    6'1'' 372 as of weight-in last Friday (12 lbs. down overall these last 2 weeks), looking to drop to a muscular 240! I do T25 cardio and weight lifting to go after my goal. Add me! Especially if you're in the 100+ lbs. to lose (or have lost) club. I am on every day, I'm active and I don't intend to stop.
  • shaylirae15
    Options
    This thread already has so many posts! I think it's awesome that everyone is reaching out to find a support team and to encourage others! I'm all in! Pretty new to MFP, but I've been working on my weight for about 2 months now. I'm almost 22, female.. 5'5". Starting weight was 188, highest I have EVER been! Currently I'm at 168, and my goal weight is 148. 20 down, 20 to go!

I'm on a journey to get in shape so that I can enlist in the United States Army, and I would LOVE to have some friends on MFP to be a part of my journey! Always here to motivate those who need it, and always up for giving/receiving advice and encouragement. Add me!
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Currently 33 weeks pregnant so not looking to lose any weight (duh) but my sons due in june and ill be right back at it after he is born. im here everyday, still log food and workouts, and i actually enjoy talking to the people on my FL not just creeping their posts. i like to motivate others to reach their goals even if i currently cant work to reach mine.
  • WorkB1tch
    WorkB1tch Posts: 17
    Options
    People please add me, I've hit wall and any advice would be great :)
  • mundozx6r
    mundozx6r Posts: 1
    Options
    Need some friends im new here
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, all!
    I just started being on diet again!
    Please add me <3
  • ntsmomma1
    ntsmomma1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hey all im amanda :) getting back into the grove of things :)...started out at 264 and want to get down to 195...get on daily and log as much as possible....

ADD ME :)
  • dcsoccer9
    dcsoccer9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!!!! I'm living in Sydney but travel often so love meeting people from all over. Feel free to add me so we can help motivate each other :)
  • hawksboo84
    hawksboo84 Posts: 5
    Options
    im in. just starting on MFP and hoping it works for me,could use some friends on the same journey and also a kick in the butt sometimes if needed.happy to return the favour if needed also lol so feel free to add me x
  • cniemann26
    cniemann26 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi! My name is Courtney, I am 22 years old and a bride-to-be. I am currently finishing my degree, and college was by far the worst thing that happened to my body. In high school I was very skinny (too skinny really) but coming to college I have gained a considerable amount of weight. Between the always available delivery services, drinking with friends, and late night eating I became more unhealthy than I have ever been. I am ready to change that!

My fiancé is currently stationed overseas. I will most likely not see him until the wedding and I want to be the best version of myself to start our life together. My wedding is in September and I have about 140 days (not that I'm counting or anything) to look and feel amazing for my soon-to-be husband. I am hoping to make some friends along the way to help me stay motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • ashleighcontrol
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ashleigh! Feel free to add me, I update daily and weigh in weekly; Would love that little bit of extra motivation of having people see my weigh-in updates and my daily diary!
  • mshopey
    mshopey Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Hope, I'm 22 and married, I started my "journey" 7 weeks ago tomorrow. And i've been doing really well, I've currently lose 26lbs but still have another 103lbs that I want to lose. A lot of my current friends seem to have gone very quiet. So I am looking to find a few extra. I love to chat, I'm friendly and think I'm very supportive, we're all in this together after all. I'm looking for inspiration and to be able to inspire others. Anyways, I'm 5'8" and have a long way yet to go. So let's do this :)
  • SteveyBrule
    SteveyBrule Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey homies, I need to stay motivated! Had knee surgery last month and I'm trying to bounce back, looking to drop to about 9% body fat, and maybe shed 40 lbs. I'm 24 and I'm a guy, 6'1.5", 275 on the way down to 230.

If you need any advice, I've done 5K's, 2 Tough Mudders, P90X, Crossfit, olympic lifting, bootcamp style training, regular lifting, distance running,and played lacrosse my whole life.
  • jenwoo143
    jenwoo143 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some motivating friends. I'm 34, looking to shed about 65lbs to be at a fit weight. I've been working to my goals since January, but only been on here for about 2 weeks. I really love the app but feel like I just want to have some like minded friends to stay motivated and support each other.
  • Roxay81
    Roxay81 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey guys and girls. I'm Roxanna. I've been on here for some time but stopped logging. I'm here daily now and have an open diary. I'm down just over 40 lbs and looking to find motivational and positive friends to help keep motivated till I lose the last 20! So...add me :)
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends on here for ideas, inspiration, recipes, jokes, whatever. I log in every day and am ready to support you!