Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• candicemajor
    Options
    Hey, everybody! I'm Candice. I don't have friends yet and I need some badly! Have 40 pounds to lose, have more friends to gain :wink: Add me! :smile:
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Shannon, and I've been on here forever. I'm a runner and daily logger with an open (to friends) diary, and would love to swap advice, ideas, and battle stories with any of you fabulous people. Feel free to add me!
  • FlumpyMe
    FlumpyMe Posts: 34
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) lost just under 20lbs. On here everyday :)
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...I have about 150lbs to lose
  • sallielozo
    sallielozo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I love making new friends! I have about 40lbs to go.
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP about 2 weeks ago when the doctor told me I was diabetic. It's time to get serious about eating better and exercising!! I have about 100 lbs to lose. I've been trying to limit my carbs and stay within the 1800-2000 calories per the doctor. I've logged in my food every day so far. Only exercised once in the past two weeks. Need a lot of more motivation with that! I'm 39 and live in Southern California and have a 20 year old daughter. We visit Disneyland at least once a month. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need all the friends I can get for motivation and support. Add me! :smile:
  • renegadegeek
    renegadegeek Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Back to MFP again. Lost 40 pounds last time. Now back to lose the rest and get in better shape.

Last time around I never checked out the communities or made friends or anything, just tracked my calories. But I've met a few people this time, and it would be fun to make more friends -- especially those that are gluten free and like to cook.

:smile:
  • ZuriMarie
    ZuriMarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! add me if you want to motivate each other. :)
  • RedDeerJason
    RedDeerJason Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Brand spankin' new. Looking for friends.
  • kpalazzolo73
    Options
    I'm in! I'm one week in and would love to have some motivation from real people instead of pictures of stick-thin women on pinterest!
  • Hershy2Sweet
    Options
    Looking for some support to get to my goal!
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It's been a long journey for me but there's still a long ways to go and I started regular weight training about 20 days ago as well.
    I'm 19, Pakistani, going to college in NY and I'm trying to get to my goal weight by August so I can start bulking.
    So yeah, I'd appreciate as much motivation as I can get :)
  • LHDad
    LHDad Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off here for awhile now. Had a minor heart scare recently and seriously need to get in shape.

Some friends and support would be great!

Best of luck to everyone!
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    well im looking for friends to motivate all the time, sometimes i post up random things for free workout plans and stuff, so just add me and we can be together in our fitness journey!!!!!!
  • jeselino
    jeselino Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm looking to make friends to help with my journey. I joined MyFItnessPal to help maintain my weight and to help me in my quest to start living better.
    Hopefully we can help each other to keep motivated and provide that odd bit of remote support of "you're not alone" and the raucous "you can do it" (Rob Schneider voice).
  • dcalentino
    dcalentino Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am here daily and my diary is open to help you out!
  • snowlover85
    Options
    Looking for some motivation and friends as I work to get my weight off. Kinda been struggling the last 2 weeks. Also, looking for healthy eating tips for those who are on a tight budget. :smile:
  • mlelach
    mlelach Posts: 1
    Options
    They do say friends help motivate, I am on daily and I could always use more friends. Add away :)
  • cohly4
    cohly4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Nicole and Im 5'4". I have lost 21 pounds so far and will be happy when I lose 7 more to get to my goal weight!