Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• CherylGeekstarrrSmith
    Options
    Hi I'm Cheryl :)
    I'm 18 and just last week I logged into mfp for the first time. I'm now using it to it's full advantage. Hoping to lose around 77lb. I AM DETERMINED haha.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I could also do with someone to talk to on here

Bye :smile:
  • zzaped
    zzaped Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm Apple,
    Ive got 20 kg to go and Im doing IIFYM :)
    I like the idea of active people on my friends list for encouragement and support
  • nezbit88
    nezbit88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    25 yr old - lost 4kg (8.81 lbs) in the past 12 days, about 6.5kg (14.3lbs) to go.The next few weeks will be hardest! Feel Free to add me.
  • jrniven
    jrniven Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am 35 lost 58lbs, and have been on a clean bulk So I think at 40 lost now. Almost to 500 days logged in a row. I lift heavy 3x a week, and do cardio 2x a week. Feel free to add me.
  • hbkmano
    hbkmano Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm 19. New to the board! Come say hi! looking for Active Friends. oh and im Footballer play at Right Back. Please Feel free to add me!
  • hbkmano
    hbkmano Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm Apple,
    Ive got 20 kg to go and Im doing IIFYM :)
    I like the idea of active people on my friends list for encouragement and support

OMG! I Love Papple....
  • MissKarlaJamaica
    MissKarlaJamaica Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP! I'm KJ, 29, looking to drop 40 lbs total. I've reached my goal before, so I know I can do it again! It feels great to finally be back in my "zone". This is the first time in a VERY long time, so I'm eager to gain friends and keep the momentum going!! #letsgo
  • Zuzi80
    Zuzi80 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Marta (Zuzi) here, I'm 33....almost 34 :grumble:
    I am 1,75mt and I need to loose at least 20 kgs (44 pounds) my long term goal is actually 35kg so 77pounds!!!
    I know are a lots of kgs but I'm doing my best, I'm strong and determinate.
    Please come and ask my friendship so will be possible to share our best practices and tips.
    see ya,
    Zuzi
  • LoseWeight2201
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    I'm Sam, London and have been using this app for the last year but only just found out that there is an actual fitnesspal community. I'm aiming to lose another 20 pounds by the end of this year and is in need of some motivation right now.

ADD ME!! :smile:
  • Jax814
    Jax814 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! Jackie, Brooklyn NY, 31, 5'8" tall (1,75 mt), would like to ideally lose 15-20 pounds (7-9 kg).

I've tried a ton of diets on and off - some work, some don't, some are temporary, some are just not realistic - so I figured **** diets let's just try to be a bit healthier. I'm sick of being on a diet and conscious of everything I eat/drink (carb cycling...was a pain in the *kitten*). I didn't realize MFP had a community so I'd love to meet some people and encourage each other!
  • daveymac31
    daveymac31 Posts: 118
    Options
    Ex pro hockey player here. Needs to lose around 45 lbs. I am a smart *kitten*, flirty, perverted, funny sum*****! Add me if you wish. I try to log daily.

Lol, I said log.
  • M0t1v4t10n4l
    M0t1v4t10n4l Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, trying to shed some fat and start building muscle :) I did lose around a stone earlier this year but then a knee injury and exams made me put a load of it back on so starting again ¬.¬ Would love some friends to motivate me (and for me to motivate) along the way :)
  • comback67
    comback67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I'm a former athlete, gym rat and personal trainer (believe it or not), who has let life get in the way of working out and eating right. I have gained about 20 unwanted pounds recently. I'm trying to get back into a more healthy lifestyle but I need a lot of help and motivation. I also love to encourage and motivate others. Please friend me so we can be on this journey together!
  • purplebohemian
    Options
    Hi there! I've been cleaning out my friends list of inactive people and looking for new friends for support. I'm 32 year old and have around 70 lbs. to lose. Lately, I've been working on kicking the soda habit. So far I've been doing pretty well--I've been completely soda free for 12 days! It might not seem like very long to some, but for me, that is pretty darn awesome! :)

I have been off and on this site for a while now, but lately I've been doing pretty good visiting each day. I feel like this time is different than any other time I have attempted to lose weight. I generally log on several times a day, but I am not as frequent on the weekend. I'm looking for people who can motivate me, but I do realize I have to put in the effort myself as well. I try to keep a positive attitude and not only post complaints. But sometimes we all have our bad days. Hope to see some of you around MFP!
  • letsgoride12
    Options
    Trying to gain a few more pounds of muscle mass. Very active and extremely motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • DreamBigEatLarge
    DreamBigEatLarge Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone....been on here for a couple of years but really only active for this year...love making new friends and seeing how everyone is achieving their goals...feel free to add me :)
  • itskeeton
    itskeeton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I haven't been on here very long but so far I've had what I would consider a successful start to my goals. And I will say, Friends and encouragement do help! So if you are new on here, it's important to get a support team in place and build a dialog with them. it makes it more fun and helps you down the road when you're having those hard days...
  • skbkhey
    skbkhey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey guys im 22 turning 23 in July and I'm 5'2 and need to lose about 90-120 to get to a healthy weight range, I have lost 20 pounds in 2 months through hard work and dedication. I'm looking for friends to help add encouragement for me to continue and to help others.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Add me I love helping others!! :D
  • stefaery
    stefaery Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm 5'3", a depressing 180lbs, and 22 in a couple of months and I'm going to lose 60lbs!
    (not in a couple of months obviously, but hoping to do so by 2015, lol)

Supporters of a healthy lifestyle would be awesome! We can ban together and fight off negative thoughts and applaud positive actions and watnot!