Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• andyzhunt
    andyzhunt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, new here! Started 9 days ago and have my first (official) weigh-in tomorrow! Started at 20 stone 7lbs. I know that I've had a really good start and that it will be much harder after this. Fingers crossed and we can all motivate each other.
  • NICOLEMARIE001
    Options
    Hi- I am 33 years old, single mom of two daughters (12 and 6). and have lost 15 of 50 lbs. I log in several times a day and like to check up on my friends (although I only have a couple of them who are still logging in to MFP). I am on day 34 of my new healthy lifestyle and am looking for some friends who are also in this for the long haul. :)
  • gettin2fit2quit
    Options
    Hi guys I'm Calli. I'm 21, I've lost 29 lbs. 40 lbs to go. I'm on here everyday (already on day 82)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • lkay661
    lkay661 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 years old, and I'm on my way to losing 20 pounds!! I am on here everyday ready to motivate and be motivated. I will share any info I know, and I love learning new facts and tips for losing weight. So add me :happy:
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hey everyone you can add me im relatively new
  • jsawich
    jsawich Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Im Jenn 23, I lost 14lbs but gained 5lbs back, starting all over again is super frustrating. But i am determined to do it again. Im wanting to loose 30lbs before sept 1st. I am going to vegas and I want to look good!! Feel free to add me, i need more friends!!
  • KevinTheBarbarian
    KevinTheBarbarian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm a nerdy 29 year old network engineer who works the graveyard shift. I just joined and I'm looking for nice motivating people to befriend. I need to lose about 60lbs!
  • stee8204
    stee8204 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm 26 years old. I am an Accountant. I've been on and off this site for years. The past year has been the hardest for me as I've "let my self go" Lost 25 lbs 2 years ago and gained 25 lbs back and then some. I would love the motivation and some new friends to get meal ideas and weight loss ideas. My goal is to lose 30 lbs.
  • rockydunnam
    Options
    Hey!

Time to get lean....tight....and take that shirt off!!:love:
  • Debssssssssss
    Debssssssssss Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Im Debs 29, from New Zealand. Want to lose 40lbs (already lost almost 10lbs!) Looking for new friends for motivation and support who log daily like myself :-)
  • KaylaBabin
    KaylaBabin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 19, with about 18kg left to lose (40 ish pounds). I try and log daily, would love some motivating friends :D So feel free to add me.
  • Helenov
    Helenov Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Helen, feel free to friend me if you like.
  • metropolitan_man
    Options
    Just trying to lose a couple pounds.. feel free to add me
  • skinnykatherinetaylor
    Options
    hey, i'm katherine, 12 pounds down, around 13 more to go, and I'm just starting to use the whole friends/group thing. feel free to add me!
  • mcaila
    mcaila Posts: 33
    Options
    hi! I'm 19, 5'2", about 160 lbs. I'm hoping to lose around 40-50 and want to lose a decent chunk of that over the summer. Feel free to add me!
  • Nery_Tay
    Nery_Tay Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to Add me ! Need to lose weight., and I do enjoy seeing what others eat for inspiration.
  • mommyismynewname
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a new LO and I'm looking to drop 100+ lbs. currently on day 3 and weighing in at 268. Looking for friends that motivate and check in daily ;)
  • missindependo
    Options
    I'm just finishing school and now have more time to myself. I've already lost a few pounds but I really need to lose more. I really want to be a healthy mother to by beautiful daughters. I'm wanting to lose 60 pounds. I'm currently using MFP and doing Les Mills Combat to get to my goal. Feel free to add me :)
  • miniecb
    miniecb Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23, 5'1 and about 193lbs. My goal is to at least go down to 155lbs by the end of the year and came here for advice and support.
  • affeymoreco
    affeymoreco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey everyone..doing insanity..after that asylum vol1 then after that asylum vol2 need great close friends for motivation.