Options

Replies

• bald_navy_wife
    bald_navy_wife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 23 and down 14 lbs with 2 more to go. add me :flowerforyou:
  • missmommie33
    Options
    Hello Everyone, Im new to MFP! Im 26 and in need of losing about 20 more pounds to make goal. Feel free to add me, I will motivate in return for motivation!! =]
  • annonm
    annonm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im 24, I need to lose 20 pounds, so far im on track and my 1200 calories diet is working :)
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, just joined again and would love some new *friends* to keep me motivated, and me them!! :)
  • TheWeightOfFood
    TheWeightOfFood Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    26, queer female-bodied person from Ontario, Canada.

current weight: 190
    goal weight: 150

Round two!
  • krubio58
    krubio58 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just restarted with MfP and am on several times a day. I would love to have some friends to help keep each other motivated!:flowerforyou:
  • neilm04
    neilm04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    39 year old guy in Chicago. Struggling to stay motivated, got about 20lbs to lose. Want to be at about 190 to make running easier on my knees. Feel free to add me.
  • EquineWild
    EquineWild Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    smiley-greet024.gif

Hello everyone!

I'm 20 years old and my goal is to lose about 30 pounds. I registered to the site a few months ago but never started. Going to change that as soon as possible.
  • christinapee
    christinapee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    20 years old in need of some motivation!!
  • Healthy_Yuliya
    Options
    Hi, I'm Yuliya from UK. I'm 21. I am 6 ft tall. I log daily and my diary is open. My goal is to lose around 60-80 pounds by losing 1-1.5 pounds per week.
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • ptbarcus
    ptbarcus Posts: 2
    Options
    Starting over again please feel free to add me!
  • riness78
    riness78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't have much weight to lose, but I'm pretty weak, so I've rejoined mfp to help me eat healthy and tone up. I've recently started doing T25, If anyone wants to join me in that, pls let me know. I'd love the motivation and will do my best to motivate you also. Feel free to add me :)
  • marathonbiker
    marathonbiker Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    my name is marathon biker. Been a member for a couple of years. Have 231 days of logging in. My wt keeps going up or down. current wt is 226. Trying very hard to get back to 180! I'm 64 year young and age is little importance! Started out as a runner and then some injuries, then run walking. Walking is very important. Today I enjoy riding outdoors. 3 x per week and ev Sat.

i can always use more motivation and would be willing to also motivate others! Thanks for letting me share! Add me to your list. :smile:

marathonbiker
  • Butterbeknown
    Options
    please feel free to add me!
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm down 18 and have 7 more to go until I reach my goal. Also, been training for 28 years so have lots of experience. Got 3 obstacle races and a powerlifting competition coming up this summer.
  • JD2006
    JD2006 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Im pretty new here. 25 yrs old (cough cough..sikeImthirtyone) and trying to lose weight for the kajillionth time. Dont friend me just to beef up your FL. Im a person dammit, with feelings. Friend me for the right reasons....like, to talk about how much we hate Lady Gaga, and how much we love hot wings. You know, the deep stuff.
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    21 Male - recently back to MFP. Add away :D
    Trying to get fit before PA school :)
  • shannonbrown8489
    Options
    Need some friends to keep me motivated and actively posting :)
  • laurarunscrazy
    laurarunscrazy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need friends! Don't care how old you are, or how much weight you need to lose. Just want people who will be active :)

Edit: I forgot to add, I am 21 and female
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am in my 30's and joined MFP 2 weeks ago. I log on everyday. I am motivated to get heallthy. Please add me if you are looking for accountability and motivation.