Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• ConElliman
    ConElliman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    18 years old, currently dropped from 114KG to 92.2KG and still going! New to MFP and have just started counting calories and keeping my diet clean! I'll be using this quite a lot, so it'd be nice to get to know a few people!:)
    Add me if you wish! Join me on this journey!:P

Currently doing cardio straight down to 80-80.5KG before I begin to lift again!
  • timodawson
    timodawson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 33 years old, log all food and exercise daily, lost 75+ lbs so far.
  • chaos_theory02
    chaos_theory02 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    oooo... I like friends! I just started here, down 3 pounds last week.. LOTS more to go. I'm pretty active on here for being new and I love talking to people who are experiencing the same(ish) journey... Motivational friends are amazing.. send me messages..hint hint ;)
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm Jessi, 29 years old. I am down 28 pounds so far with 82 pounds more to go! I would love supportive friends
  • BloodElfPally
    Options
    Hello, hello! I'm kind of a restart here - used to log in, lost some weight, stopped logging and gained it back. Now I'm here to acquire the self-discipline and focus necessary for making my goals. I work full time, attend a Master's program, and have a four year old...so many demands on my time that it's easy to forget about me :| I don't usually post to boards about weight loss, but this time I'm hoping staying connected with others who are working toward similar goals will help <(^-^ <)
  • AubrieJo328
    AubrieJo328 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    36 pounds to go. my diary is open and I log in everyday. If your as determined as I am to get to your fitness goal (whatever that my be) feel free to add me. :smile:
  • michielyn
    michielyn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need some inspiration.
  • unknownexile
    Options
    add me :)
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to support and be supported by. Please feel free to add me. (Almost) 26, new mom as of March. Trying to lose about 50 pounds.
  • Newgirlnewme
    Options
    I'm new here and planning on losing 97pds. To go from 220 to 125! And I'm looking for some people so that we can motivate each other during our journey! So feel free to add:)
  • swenkj
    swenkj Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 22, down 34 lbs. 20 to go! I'd love some new friends to keep me motivated :) add away!
  • SG1103
    SG1103 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey - my name is Sarah. I'm 29 and trying to get my weight under control. I had a baby about 18 months ago, but let's face it, I was fat before that, too. My first goal is to lose 60 pounds, my second goal is to lose 85 pounds, and my last goal is to lose 95 pounds. I started out at 245 and now I'm 233. I really need help with motivation as I tend to stop working out and eating right when I get bored or stressed.

I work in a pretty busy office, temptations around every corner. When I get home, my toddler rules my world so I'm running around until bedtime. My husband and I fight all of the time and I'm worried about our marriage being on a slippery slope. Financial stress, emotional stress, work stress, baby stress, and fat stress keeps me emotionally eating everything I shouldn't.

I'm hoping that regular exercise and eating right will help, but I need some motivation. Friends are welcome!

I'm looking forward to being healthier, skinnier and happier!
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello, I recently came back after giving birth. A lot of my friends don't log in anymore! I started at 402lbs and I am now down to 354, still have a long way to go and would love some new friends to motivate me :)
  • jabbajuice
    jabbajuice Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I've been doing myfitnesspal for about 40 days down and I'm down ibs. I'm at 148 ibs right now and my goal is to get to 125! Would love to have some new friends on here to motivate me! Haven't tried getting involved in an online community to lose weight so this is a first for me:)
  • TwiFoxy
    TwiFoxy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Mom of two here with a lot of ponds to loose!!
  • frogprogrammer
    frogprogrammer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Recent father (again! hooray!) of a 5 month old, my other 2 will be 11 and 9 in November. I was in good shape back when they were 2 - 4 and I'm trying to get back there again so I can run around with my son (as soon as he's walking that is lol!)

I welcome all friends!
  • surferxterra
    surferxterra Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking for buddies
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends, support, and motivation! I try my best to be 100% open and offer the same. Feel free to send me a request :)
  • jakk343
    jakk343 Posts: 208
    Options
    add me!
  • MissMegannLee
    MissMegannLee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm Megan! I'm 25, I've lost 35bs so far, go 55 to go! I am here for support and advice if anyone needs it.