Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• jherobinson
    jherobinson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm James, 30. I only joined 4 days ago so don't have too many friends on here at the moment.

My initial target is to lose 106lbs, but the reality is I probably need to lose another 100 on top of that!

Take care all,
    James
  • GonnaLoseIt50Plus
    Options
    Hi there 31 needing to lose 76 pounds to get back to my goal weight. I've been here several times before with many up's and downs and now im determined to only go UP. So here i am with a new name and new start. I looking for strong determined women who understand my battle who can offer tons of confidence and support and i am more than happy to do the same.
  • jthomps123
    jthomps123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone!
  • AussieMattie
    Options
    Im a 38yr old guy from Wales and I seem to be stuck between 202 and 209 lbs and not really moving forward. Looking for motivational people to keep me going :)
  • Motofan81
    Motofan81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, especially if you are in the Birmingham, Al area
  • Songbirdie90
    Songbirdie90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i'm 23 from Scotland. I started this up again 2 weeks ago, got around 50lbs to lose and always looking for new friends, so feel free to add me too :-)
  • xxanotherstarxx
    xxanotherstarxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and from Hamilton, New Zealand...I'd love some friends and be happy to talk to anyone :)
  • b0bbystewart
    b0bbystewart Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and about to get married in a little over a month! I had success in the past and am looking at working my butt off for my future wife!
  • madisonreneem961
    madisonreneem961 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm almost 19, and 240 pounds. I'm looking to get down to about 165, and then I'll see how I look and feel about myself from there. I would love to get some friends that I can talk to, motivate, and be motivated by. Feel free to add and message me!
  • beastchick78
    beastchick78 Posts: 109
    Options
    Who doesn't love adding some friends? I sure do!
  • Malachai76
    Malachai76 Posts: 128
    Options
    add me
  • cjividen
    cjividen Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm 25 and have been yo-yoing for a while now. Would like to lose 20-30 pounds from where I am currently. I really need support from someone who knows what it's like and I can talk openly with about diet and exercise. using MFP does work with me but I need an actual person to hold me accountable and do weigh ins with. Any takers? Just add me!
  • HealthyisMindful
    HealthyisMindful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

New to this site, and to a new healthy lifestyle in general. Would love to make some friends to mutually help motivate each other!
  • mitchy0090
    mitchy0090 Posts: 18
    Options
    feel free to add me, im new here !
  • Atticus_
    Atticus_ Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 26 and from Kentucky. I log in everyday and could use some friends to share diets and motivate!
  • Tigre_Lily
    Tigre_Lily Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier.
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Daily user. Feel free to add me. I leave comments.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more nerdy friends or anyone with thyroid issues (I have Hashimoto's)

Anyone feel free to add :)
  • newjensoon
    newjensoon Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends to help me stay motivated to get to my goal! Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some more active friends.