• kpmuzzy
    kpmuzzy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all, please feel free to add me :)
  • MrNundy
    MrNundy Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hello, 21 year old from Devon, UK

Looking to lose weight pronto, aiming for personal targets.

Please feel free to follow my blog and how I am doing. Also looking for people to chat too, ask questions and pass info I have learnt too.

Add me as a friend and we can all hit our targets !!
  • vickymva
    vickymva Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gaudio518
    gaudio518 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just started my weight loss journey yesterday! Feel free to add me. The more support the better! =]
  • smileitsconfusing
    Options
    I am just getting started would love some friends and advice
  • Deseando77
    Deseando77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm Akeya. I'm a 37 year old obese single mother of two who'd like to be married one day. Unfortunately, I've got some things working against me. One of the main things I can control is my weight, so I decided to start trying to at least become more appealing to the opposite sex. :)

I have been logging in every day, but this week has been particularly hard. I've been over my calories and eating too much "comfort" food. I'm vowing to get back up there and just make my cheat days the weekends and not all week.

Need some friends here. Let's support one another. :)
  • tvonkeman
    tvonkeman Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi I am Canadian who moved to the UK recently :) Would love to make some new friends.
    I am at the beginning of my weightloss journey and look forward to what is ahead in this journey to healthiness
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Courtney, this is my second account on MFP so I am starting over with friends! I plan on logging every day and will be supportive. Feel free to add me!
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm not particularly "motivational" but I do log daily and I do click the like button on occasion. Feel free to add if you like.
  • TCarter85
    TCarter85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I need as much support as I can get for this journey.
  • serasv
    serasv Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm a 27 yo newly wed. I'm looking to lose about 40-50 lbs by 2015. I could definitely use some friends. Feel free to send requests!
  • macm40
    macm40 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ive been on here for a little over a month as well. Finding the journey with friends makes this trip easier than alone.
    Anybody looking for a friend, please add me as well.
  • turtletoes2
    turtletoes2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am getting back on track here with 80 lbs to lose. I 32 years old, have 5 kiddos and a full time student as well as working full time. I'm always run down and sick of it. This would not be my first attempt at weight loss, but I have learned much through my journey. I would love some friends to encourage and offer encouragement through this journey.
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a 40yr old dad who has about 28 lbs to lose. I post daily and exercise 5-6 days per week. Keeping each other motivated to stay strong is what I'm all about! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • bdub879
    bdub879 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi guys! My name is Rebecca, and new to this site and the weight loss journey. I would love to make friends to support and have support from. My goal is to lose 70 lbs, and totally committed to it, finally!! Haven't really figured out the site yet, but feel free to add me! :)
  • ryanna01
    ryanna01 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Ry and I'm 160. I'd like to get down to 130. I'd love to have someone to support me and I will support them. Send me a request!
  • sexygoodness
    sexygoodness Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey ... My name is Maria and I have lost almost 90lbs and still working on it... I zumba on tues/ thurs and it is soo much fun nice way to break up my training schedule. I am in the Vancouver/Burnaby Area if anyone is interested.

Add me if you want some support and daily motivation.. I know I always do :drinker:
  • missheather1313
    Options
    I need to also lose 100lbs I'd love to help in any way I can as helping others also helps me!
  • KrisisOD
    KrisisOD Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Kristen. I'm 26. I currently weigh 189, but I would like to get down to about 140. I'm just now getting back into watching what I eat, but I am also in the middle of grieving. I lost my husband last year, and there is still a lot of stress in my life. Looking for people to help keep me motivated. I'm starting a yoga class on Tuesday, and am setting small goals to get me into the habit of exercising every day.