Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm Kathy, 26 years old in Northern VA - I am currently marathon training (so all you runners, feel free to add me) - although I can't wait to get back to lifting more again ((strength training is my real love))
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm always on and love helping others reach their goals! :D
  • RunningCopper
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • ChelseaSmile22
    ChelseaSmile22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a 21 year old Canadian girl. I am pretty active on the forum and in real life and am looking for more energetic and enthusiastic people to be my MFP friends. Feel Free to add me. I love to encourage others through their weight loss journey.
  • JenH1550
    JenH1550 Posts: 46
    Options
    Add me! I need a daily buddy or something, because my accountability is nil .
  • letsdoitnow14
    letsdoitnow14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Im new here....i mean, i tried so many times, but just reading the forum and never really started...
    I need to lose 30lbs...Since I moved to US, i had gained more than 20lbs and now decided it can't still going on...
    I used to run and be really active, but past 2 years, just working and studying like crazy. I tried t run last week, and i almost died after 10 min...
    I wish you all good luck... Please feel free to add me and lets support each other! :)
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new here. I have tried calorie counting before and was just awful at it. I would cheat and honestly logging on pen and paper can be a giant pain. MFP makes it so easy. Anyways, I'm just trying to take part in challenges and gain friends to try to keep me on track. With quite the long weight loss journey ahead of me I could really use the support!
  • flab2fit42
    Options
    Hi all,

I've been using the MFP iPad app for about a month. I've seen some results, but could use some friends to keep me going. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can support each other and share our succeses.

I've got a pretty good handle on the food aspect, but could use some advice/motivation on the fitness.

Lynn
    :wink:
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    always here to help.
  • Gina4gsp
    Options
    Hello ladies! My name is Gina. I'm 28 yrs old and need to lose 57 lbs to my goal weight. I gave myself a 6 month challenge and hoping I cam lose at least half of my goal weight by then. I fell off the wagon for a bit but I'm back on! Feel free to add me ladies. Here's to a great weight loss journey :)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • VeggieHero
    VeggieHero Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I AM GROOT

<3

Hi I'm Beka. I'm probably gonna be here for a while so feel free to add me :)
  • donmarnew
    donmarnew Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im Donna. 40 + and want to lose around 40 - 50 lbs. Always looking fot extra motivation. Feel free to add me
  • EmilyStopFlying
    EmilyStopFlying Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Emily, I'm coming back to MFP after about an 8 month break where I was travelling the whole time. I'm 164cm (5'4) and 88kg (194lbs, probably but I don't entirely trust my scales!). I've decided this time to focus on increasing my overall fitness and health, and lose weight as a byproduct of that but not as the main priority. Feel free to add me!!!!!
  • rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for positive people who want to be friends for encouragement and whatever. Please add me :)
  • wanda1239
    Options
    Hi, I am T2 diabetic and need to lose 100+. I would like to have friends with similar issues.
  • DeanWallbit
    DeanWallbit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone in Doha Qatar?
  • VeggieHero
    VeggieHero Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump