• starspecks
    starspecks Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends! Add me :)
  • juliefulloflife
    juliefulloflife Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    I'm Julie and I'm looking for fitness friends.
    5'3" and I'm looking to get back to my usual 130lbs. I've lost 5lbs in total since downloading the app nearly 3 weeks ago.

I still have another 12lbs but I am not in a rush since I want to incorporate workouts to gain lower body mass for a more feminine shape.

So add me if you wish. Happy healthy lifestyle to y'all.
  • smarttart19
    smarttart19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I'm from the UK and I have recently rejoined MFP after a couple of failed attempts. I need to lose around 50 lb - why don't Americans use stone and lbs this pound malarky is too confusing :ohwell:

I have a dry sense of humour - some say sarcastic and I am generally upbeat. I am logging everyday. So if you need encouragement and are willing to kick me up the bum when I fall by the wayside, please add me. Don't be shy I don't bite - well I used to when I was young and I only bit my sister so my Mum used to like telling people but I've stopped all that now :laugh:

Sue
  • JoshLikesBeer
    JoshLikesBeer Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Josh. I live in the central part of North Carolina. You can add me if you want to.

I have been on MFB since March and I have met my weight-loss goal, so now I'm trying to stay at my current weight while adding muscle. I'm on this app just about every day, except for the days when I'm not.
  • KrisN30
    KrisN30 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi all. I would like more friends. I have lost 60 pounds already and want to lose at least 100 by the end of the year. You can add me. I especially want to befriend others who have a lot of weight to lose just like me. Thanks :)
  • KurtRipped
    Options
    I'm Kurtis from the Vancouver, Canada area. Eating better and doing the Focus T25 video along with running. Dialed in at 1400 calories for 8 days! My best streak of dicipline! I'd love friends to help me keep it up! The pounds are dropping as of late, so happy. (my username is "KurtRipped")

Good luck to everyone! You are the best kind of people!
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'3", 151lbs and want to lose another 20 or so. My high weight was 203lbs and I started working at this in January of this year. I've lost over 50lbs so far and am still trying to figure my diet out day to day, what works for me and what doesn't. I have an open diary to friends also.

Add me if you like! (females only pls, thank you) Good luck to everyone! :heart:
  • happyapathy
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 23, 5'2" and am trying to lose 30-35 pounds (I've lost 5 so far). I've been on MFP a while but recently restarted. I'm getting married next year and want to look good in my dress (amongst other reasons–I've been trying to lose since my A+ pediatrician told me I was fat when I was 15).

Feel free to add me; I log in every day.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm Tatajana, 22 years old from Kansas City, MO. I started my journey in January had some issues after graduating in May and now I am ready to jump back on it. I lost 55 pounds so far, I have 90 pounds to go. I start C25K today. I want to lose 20 more pounds by the end of the year! Always love supporting friends!
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ayo! :bigsmile:
    My name's Sirius, but not really, but I adore Sirius Black despite not being a fan of Harry Potter, so I have adopted his name in my online persona despite being a girl :noway: I make tons of sense >_>

I want to lose 30lbs, but I care little about the scale and more about measurements (I don't even own a scale lel).
    I'm doing c25k (week 5 - already completed program before) and Stronglifts cause I desire to look like a Dothraki Xena Warrior Princess.

Other than vanity and the urge to answer yes to people when they ask me "Do you even lift?", I'm mainly doing this for the mental health benefit because I suffer from recurring bouts of severe depression and the apparent inability to stop worrying about everyone and and and...
    I long to be mentally strong, which currently I am not.

I'm on everyday ( guaranteed).
    I'm silly, eccentric, nonsensical, mentally 6 with an unnatural love for comic book characters, and online I come across as obnoxious. But I really care about all my friend's progress and am here for moral support :tongue:
  • RosesalieBoulom
    RosesalieBoulom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!

My name's Rosesalie and I've been on MFP for a short time, and loving it!! Would really really love the boost of new friends though(:
    I am currently 162lbs and just want to lose about 20 more. Full time student and looking to get into a better, healthier lifestyle! Add me, I'm looking for some awesome people to join this journey with me!
  • LavenitUp
    Options
    Just started out...would love some freinds~
  • mitchy0090
    Options
    Hey guys, been on here a while now but always looking to find new friends and people to chat to :) add me if you like !
  • januaryfawkes
    Options
    I'm very new to this! I started about 30 minutes ago! I'm trying to lose 15 extra pounds on my short body. I'm 23, a recent college graduate and looking to start my new life with a new outlook :) I'm not to confident that I can do this because I've failed so much in the past, but I've never tried this so you never know!

- January
  • januaryfawkes
    Options
    Hi Rosalie! I'm not too sure how to "add" But I would love to add you :) I just graduated college so I know the best and worst parts of eating there. Sometimes I miss it haha!

- January
  • RosesalieBoulom
    RosesalieBoulom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I accepted your request!! How exciting can't wait(:
    It'll be fun!
  • biancacurrinckx
    biancacurrinckx Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Bianca and I am 19 from Australia. I'm 5'5 and 163 pounds.
    I'm going on a holiday in February next year, I don't want to feel uncomfortable in my one piece with board
    shorts. I want to look good and feel good too! I've just started on here and it really helps and motivates me
    to see so many people achieving positive results. Feel free to add me, message me, whatever! I love to talk

Hope to meet more of everyone!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I'm Tanya, I'm 26, 5f6in and currently 66.7kgs (147.05lbs)

Wasn't on here for a long time and lost most of my friends because of it. Really needing the motivation and support to stick with this! I have 7kgs to go and I don't wanna lose track! Please add me :)
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    I AM GROOT
  • ChristinaCCRN
    ChristinaCCRN Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm Christina, 29 yr old living in Virginia Beach. New friends always means new motivation. Feel free to add me!