Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• juliakatd
    juliakatd Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    So i've been signed up for quite some time, but i kinda just half assed it up till now. I've been yoyoing a lot so i decided to just start from scratch as of this week.

Im 19, 5'5 and about 20lbs over weight, its not that bad, but i feel like i would be more comfortable at 30lbs lighter, maybe a little more even.

I feel so alone with this, since my sister already lost 50lbs, and my mum and dad have kinda stopped trying. I just need motivation, and support, and i can do the same! so add me up, i dont bite!

64113645.png
  • Hwback
    Hwback Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm Holly, I quit smoking in December. I have started using a vapor ecig. I have been steadily gaining weight. I really haven't changed the way I eat, but on this site I only go over on my salt intake. WAY over!
  • jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    Hello! I've done this a few times now. I always seem to start and give up. This time my husband is on board too, I'm going to be logging consistently, and I hope I'll gain a friends list full of people to motivate me (and to help motivate them back).

I'm 5'3". I weigh around 220lbs, probably. My scale is packed away at the moment, so I'm guessing. My goal weight for now is 150lbs, so 75-80lbs loss. I've lost 40lbs before, but I was practically starving myself and working a fairly active job. I gained it all back when I had my son, and haven't been able to lose that "baby weight". That was 2 years ago.

So here I am. Add me if you'd like! Thanks :)
  • keithm138
    keithm138 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would love friends that log daily and to help support each other during goods times and bad,please feel free to add me :) I would appreciate it
  • blatantlyo
    blatantlyo Posts: 30
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday and I tend to comment on my friends activities a lot. I love to talk to, motivate, and encourage myfitnesspal friends! I have around 20 pounds to lose, if you are looking for someone with similar goals, but I don't mind personally. :)
  • Callie516
    Callie516 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for motivational and supportive friends. Its an awesome tool to have on mfp!!! I am a daily logger and I love to give support in return, so feel free to add me! :)
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Pimping myself out again to potential friends.

I'm hurtling towards 41 at an alarming rate, recently married, blended family of 3 kids, regular logger, reluctant but dedicated exerciser...oh, and I'm from New Zealand so chances are I'll be most active here when most of you are asleep.

Add me at your own risk - no money-back guarantee offered. :wink:
  • sexygoodness
    sexygoodness Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    If you looking for motivation and support I am your gal -- I should have a warning label :devil: but I don't so if you do add me
    please make sure you have a sense of humour :flowerforyou: :drinker:

BE GREAT!!! :heart:
  • Missfit35
    Missfit35 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hello,
    what does your food diary look like?
  • jmlynar
    jmlynar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 151 lbs. I gained a lot of weight during nursing school and I use to love to drink when partying and the extra weight is a result of that. I finally decided to not diet, but to live a healthier life. My weight loss journey is taking a while so I need the motivation and I hope to help motivate as well.
  • emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 and from England. Been here for a few years but lost motivation and put on 30pounds in a year from the 48pounds I originally lost. 5weeks ago I got back on track against and lost 10 pounds.
  • Stoophanie
    Options
    I'm Steph! I'm 5'7 and weigh 193 lbs :) I'm looking to lose 40lbs in the long run, but more so to gain a healthy lifestyle! I'm from Virginia, USA and can't wait to make friends!
  • SirPorter
    SirPorter Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me. I accept everyone.
  • greenteafairy
    greenteafairy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Julia. I'm 18, a vegetarian, enjoy running and hoop dancing. Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new people to talk to.
  • DeterminedBex
    DeterminedBex Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm bex, from Australia. Looking for people on a body fat loss & muscle building journey.
    I enjoy running & weight lifting AND FOOD! :tongue:
  • reachminime
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site. Need to lose 55 pounds. Just started back after a break. Would be great to make some friends for support. Not sure how to add friends just yet so add me ... message me ... let's motivate each other and begin our weight loss. YAY :)
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Im kasey,I like to move it move it.
    Be my friend :)
  • Blufae
    Blufae Posts: 21
    Options
    I love making new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • flowersatlast
    flowersatlast Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im kasey,I like to move it move it.
    Be my friend :)

I love your profile!
  • MiaJay52
    MiaJay52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to this, but I'd love some motivation on my feed! Add me! (: