Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• MeLanceUppercut
    MeLanceUppercut Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey I need friends. Like fat kid and cake! But seriously I do need some folks who are motivated that can keep me in check! And in return I can do the same.
  • SlowlyLosingToWin
    Options
    Hello. I need to lose well over 100lbs. All friends welcome.
  • TowsonChuck
    TowsonChuck Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Howdy. I'm Chuck. I am half way to my goal. Been occasionally commenting through the boards. Looking to make this more social.

I'm down 81lbs since January, and have another 81lbs to go. More friends and support are welcome. I will hopefully provide the same to others.
  • CourtneyCL
    CourtneyCL Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am a returning MFP member!. I have four kids and have some serious baby weight to lose. 80+ lbs of it. I could use some help and support from good friends.
  • MisRka
    MisRka Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am a 26 year old female tying to loose 15 lbs or so, get stronger, and of course healthier. I have been using MFP for almost 3 weeks to track but am looking to get involved in the community as well.

Any and all friends are welcome!
  • Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm Amy. In my 20s. Finishing law school this year. A little under halfway through my journey. Always looking for motivating friends :)

19641170.png
  • bigbearchris74
    bigbearchris74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm a drinker, smoker and cheeseburger eater from London and it's taking it's toll on my 39 year old body :)
    It's time for a change. Always up for meeting new folk. Say hi if so inclined
  • SXMEnrico
    SXMEnrico Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey there, looking to add more friends for motivation! please add me :)
  • KingstonJack3
    KingstonJack3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends all adds welcome Thanks
  • Lfulton0
    Lfulton0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I will be on here for awhile and need some motivation so please feel free to add me!
  • ga81peach19
    Options
    New friends? Yes, Please :)
  • laidbackelaine
    Options
    Hi! I'm Eleni, 22, looking to lose 20-30 pounds and just recently graduated college. Feel free to add!
  • lngbrd
    lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends. Male 46 y/o in San Diego with 60 more lbs to go.
  • raghav3101
    Options
    Hi im male 40 years from india.....addd me anyone!!!!
  • brianpride
    brianpride Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Brian. I'm 40 (for a few more days) and am currently down 26 pounds with 45 more to go. All FR are welcome.
  • LanceDuvall
    LanceDuvall Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This really sucks...I have no friends in real life and I have zero friends in hyperspace!!! that makes me a loser!!!...except when it comes to losing pounds!!!
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would be honored to receive a friend request from anyone on this thread.
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm in. Been away for a while, but getting back into it. Not looking so much at dropping pounds as dropping fat. My workouts consist of some cardio with power-lifting (5/3/1), so don't want to sacrifice strength.
  • Zeverei
    Zeverei Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, looking to drop inches and don't care about the pounds because I intend to gain a bit of muscle. Could use some friends to motivate me into a smaller wedding dress in 1.5 years.
  • ffwife921
    ffwife921 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm looking to lose 50lbs. I am 5'9" 30 years old. Please feel free to add me so we can support each other on this journey.