Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• daniellempayne58
    daniellempayne58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends! I'm doing a candida diet, but have a weight loss goal of about 35 more pounds. Anyone that wants to add me, please do!
  • zebes99
    zebes99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 30 and looking for some friends! I need to drop the 30 pounds I packed on over the last few years...
  • tinammsify
    Options
    Hey all! I, like everyone else on this journey, have failed to start many times. I'm at the heaviest weight I've ever been and I'd like some friends who are just starting out with similar weight goals! I want to be able to encourage each other along the way! I want to lose anywhere between 80-100lbs. I'm 21 years old!

Please add me for mutual encouragement! :)
  • winnyfreebryd
    winnyfreebryd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm Freida- 33years old. I am currently at my heaviest of 273lbs and this weight has to go!!!!! I want to loose 100lbs.
  • ladyblue100
    ladyblue100 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me I am always looking for friends :)
  • Squirrel698
    Squirrel698 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Paul. :) I'm a 35 year old writer who is also a stay at home parents to three kids.

I'm looking for other people who enjoy a vegetarian and / or vegan lifestyle. Going completely raw is even better because that's my end goal. Unfortunately I have a lot of soup to go through first.

I'm not unhappy at my weight right now but I wouldn't object to losing 5 lbs either. I would love to gain some muscle. Anyone who also uses Runkeeper on a regular basis would be wonderful as I use it quite often.

I'm happy to give encouragement and advice and feedback. I just know from own personal experience so I can't promise I know much of anything.
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here 730 days+ so I'm not going anywhere.
  • ineedalifetbh
    ineedalifetbh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm Eden and I'm 20 years old. I've got about 15-20lbs to go! Feel free to add, log and active daily! :)
  • Jesyka_Gee
    Jesyka_Gee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I've lost a total of 37 lbs with the help of MyFitnessPal throughout the years (joined in 2011) and now I'm just trying to lose those last few pesky lbs to be at my goal weight. Feel free to add me as I am logging every day with food, exercises and posts.

Best of luck to everyone out there! :flowerforyou:
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I like friends :happy:

Feel free to add me. on here daily
    I may not comment all the time, but I'm a "liker"
  • shanlivestrong
    shanlivestrong Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name's Shannon. On a journey to lose 100lbs (11 down so far). Add me and we can motivate each other and share ideas!
  • loub1974
    Options
    Hi all I'm Lou - please feel free to add me - I've been on my own personal weight loss challenge for 12 months now since having my son and having already shifted 35 lbs with Project 10 I am on a mission to lose my last 14lbs in time for my 40th birthday party next month!! The product is amazing and what i eat is super healthy.....its the booze and takeaways i sneak in that sets me back, so here is to be being strict!! :) xx :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • imn0tlykeher
    imn0tlykeher Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My name's Samantha, I have been struggling for AWHILE to loose 30lbs..I need help and motivation!! Please add me if you can be those things! Im about to invest in Advocare 24 day challenge too
  • MrFitness972
    MrFitness972 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!!
  • hazelpatricia74
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hazel I'm 39 years old and have just started mfp I have lost 41lbs already and have another 60 lbs to loose.
    looking for friends so please add me too .:happy:
  • NFord519
    NFord519 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Nicole. I started this app back in 2012 but didn't use it faithfully and didn't care to. I realized once I added my first friend about a month ago, why this app is awesome! It is definitely motivating having friends on here! Feel free to add me!:happy:
  • Luckyfish72
    Luckyfish72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey mfp! Feel free to add me, I check in a few times a day and am pretty good at logging. I just reached onederland, I've been 18 years out! I participate in dietbet.com for extra motivation. I'm 40(shhhh) 3 boyz-18,16,2(yup a two year old!) and looking to lose 50 more pounds.
  • amorana1
    amorana1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like meeting new people and helping one another accomplish similar goals. Feel free to add me.
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lisa from Boston .... Add meeee !! =)
  • espanolchocolate
    espanolchocolate Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm Debbie from Cali. I recently quit smoking cold turkey, 5 months ago, and had a few stressful events that cause me to eat, eat eat. I would love to have new friends/support and offer mine as well. I'm looking to loose 40-45 lbs . I started August 9th really counting calories. Please add me